Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Revelation: The Cure

a part of “Revelation: The Cure”, a fictional universe by Kurokiku.

[Complete] A year after the assassination of one of its most prominent politicians, the city in the sky teeters on the brink of revolution. Those with foresight will do what they can to stop it, but will anything be enough?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revelation: The Cure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Revelation: The Cure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Welcome to the general OOC thread. Please feel free to direct questions, commentary, chatter, and inane babble here. YouTube links and bizarre pictures are also accepted. Have at it!
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Revelation: The Cure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 pm

So this is a sort of steampunk fantasy?
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Kind of, yes. In fact, that's probably the best way to put it.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 pm

I have sent you my NPC's.

It took me way longer than it should have. I'm particularly proud of them though.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Good deal. They are now up with the other NPCs for reference purposes.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 pm

I may join. I got to see. :)

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun May 01, 2011 3:24 pm

- w- mmm...we must begin soon...getting antsy. And i'll have another dood up sometime within the foreseeable future. Promise. Maybe. Probably...eh. Whatever. Me go post in ze Gift!!

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Mm... yes. I am currently in the character-creation process with 2-3 people, so I'm gonna hold off maybe till tomorrow or possibly the next day to give them a chance, but then the starting shall happen and such.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun May 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Das gewd :3 just...don't start until i'm here. I always miss 5 to 10 of the opening posts of almost EVERY rp I join due to odd starting times. Damn chronological disparities!

*shakes fist at time-zones*

Wait. Nvm. I'll just start mine when it's not convenient for YOU :D lololololol. l. o. lol. ol. Lawl.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun May 01, 2011 8:31 pm

I'm pretty certain that my time zone is not that different from yours, so I have no idea what you're going on about.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Mon May 02, 2011 7:10 am

Pretty sure my time zone is waaay away from yours so this time it'll be me missing out on the first chunk of postage. *Sigh*
Working on my character now, should have it up by your afternoon time.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Indeed. Poor British Chicken.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Mon May 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Well than obviously I am going to miss it too. (GTM +1)
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Oh geez, guys, at this point I think the actual problem is solved because half of you are not near my middle-of-nowhere location anyway, so it looks like there will be no giant-post-fest-without-one-person-anyway.

Look at that; I made it all better without actually doing anything. *whips out shades, slides on*

Damn straight.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Mon May 02, 2011 4:51 pm

you know me. I'm the creeper that posts right after the introduction and scares everyone away.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katryn on Mon May 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Guess who's schmexcited???! This kid. Right here. Mmmmmhmmmmm. *winky winky* ;D

I know about being the only one missing during a post frenzy too... =/ it's also a sad event for me, because I end up being so far out of the game that there's not point in my posting at all because they're already off adventuring and fighting the greater good. Sad sad. Hope that doesn't happen here! I swear, I'm sitting vigil in front of my computer until we start so that I don't miss ANYTHING XD

Katryn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Mon May 02, 2011 7:03 pm

don't get too excited. Kuro yells at me because I take too long to post.

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Aww, now that's not nice, Shiva, usually I just politely inquire as to what is taking you so freaking long. I don't yell that often. I did just yell at Smith in the Insurrection OOC though. Fun times. And no scaring the new kids.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katryn on Mon May 02, 2011 7:24 pm

*smiles bright, twinkling, innocent, new kid smile* =DD So are we still waiting on a few characters?

Katryn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Yep, there's at least two if not three more. I'm gonna get to work on the intro post now, though, so it will be up anytime between fifteen minutes from now and early tomorrow afternoon in the US. How's that for a large margin of error?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!