Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Revenge of the Gods

Revenge of the Gods

a part of “Revenge of the Gods”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

The Gods have fallen victim to the Titans and have been banished to earth to perish under false memories, can they get their kingdom back and restore order before the monsters take over the earth?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revenge of the Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Revenge of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Revenge of the Gods"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Revenge of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:50 pm

Can I reserve light? ^^
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:10 pm

May I reserve the character of darkness, please~ ^^

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:16 pm

I just want to warn you that if you play Darkness, he will be very, well, dark. Also the OOC is acting odd and will not let me post yes, or of course. So Amy, I have your spot reserved.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:20 pm

I am perfectly fine with that~ ^^
And are we having real people FCs or Cartoon?

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:24 pm

I would prefer anime/cartoons however whichever you would like is fine.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 pm

That is perfect~

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi everybody ^^

Do you mind if I reserve Wind please?

AttackonFluffy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Please take your time with the bio.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:34 pm

I would love it if you reserved Wind!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:35 pm

What age range would you like them to be in? ~

AmyGotScared
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Well they're Gods so they can be anywhere from 500-100,00. You have Light right? So she would be one of the oldest.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:46 pm

Also, most Gods start out as Gods, it's very rare for a God to be born as a human.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:15 am

Thank you very much!

When reading the intro I sort of just pieced their ages and personality together a little with the way they acted, although each of them were mostly just in a sentence or two. They're all pretty old since, well, they're god, but I just kinda assumed Wind might be one of the younger ones. Course that's only an assumption from a couple sentences so I'm not totally sure ^^;

*EDIT
Oh! I had one other question. Not sure if this has been cleared up yet or not, but what era were the gods banished to exactly? Like modern times with electricity and all that or medieval, ect. I've already got a face claim that I wanted to use but if he's got clothes from the wrong era it might look a little funny.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:25 am

Oh yeah, that's really important, it's the 21st century.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:38 am

I went ahead and submitted Fire, though I wasn't quite sure what to do with her history, I figured i'd read some other characters history and mix her into theirs some how.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:20 am

I'm sorry if he's not good enough. If so, just tell me what I need to fix.

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 am

Venus your bio is great except for one thing, that picture of Oboro as a God. The Gods have a humanoid appearance.

And if anyone is particularly perturbed by my use of Elsa for Frost, I will gladly change them. I just thought she was too perfect for the part.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:32 am

Easy fix then~

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:36 am

As soon as you change that picture I will approve him.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!