Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rewritten

Rewritten

a part of “Rewritten”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

At the end of the tale comes "happily ever after". But what if there's more to the stories than just that? What if the tales we knew could be changed, REWRITTEN...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rewritten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rewritten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:26 am

I'm going to be able to submit my characters the day after tomorrow! I had a wrestling match today and I am pretty tired! :[

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:38 am

Just finished with Snow's personality. Need to study for my last final and do some homework, so I'll do her history tomorrow and she will be ready

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vervatine on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Hello! I would like to reserve the Huntsman, please!

And my favorite fairytale is, I believe, Red Riding Hood :).

Vervatine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Sure Vervatine! he's all yours :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Well, since we seem to need characters.. I will be happy to reserve Prince Eric if that's ok? :)

do I need to give another favorite fairy tail? If so I like the little mermaid quite a lot, Prince Eric is the best.
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Haha, nah you don't need to give another one, you're already good ^-^
Thank you so much, Bawadaboo!! I'll reserve him right now :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vervatine on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:31 am

I'll look into finishing Ambrose ASAP.
I got drawn in Dragon Age 2, sorry Dx!

I think I'll take Jack as well :).

Vervatine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Okay! I'll reserve him :) Thank you!

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:06 pm

I'm going to submit my characters in a bit! If you need an extra male character reserved I would love to take Little John if you don't mind?

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Yayy!!! I was afraid nobody would take him! :) This makes me very happy...Sure, I'll reserve little John for you :) Can't wait to see your characters!

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:39 am

Might I reserve Prince Adam, the Beast? :3
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Andoral
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:55 am

Might wanna check the rules first ;)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:06 am

Of course, forgive me. My favourite fairy tale will have to be "Donkeyskin". I discovered the story while completing a mission in the game "The Wolf Among Us". You might have heard of it :)

Would that be all?

Andoral
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:23 am

Yup, that's it :D Now i'm REALLY curious about Donkeyskin...Might just have to play the Wolf Among Us now. Anyways, Adam is reserved :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:24 am

You can look up the story. It's a very good one, as well as sad, I must say.
Anyway, I submitted Adam. I hope he's good. Please PM me for any changes. C:

Andoral
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vervatine on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:42 am

I finished Ambrose, just tell me if I should change anything :)!
Sorry for the double up, but I wanted to change the name he would be perceived as instead of his title.

Vervatine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Prince Eric is in :)

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Whew!!! Just completed editing on the places tab. If for some reason anyone needs anything changed, please feel free to contact me :) Soon I will be adding the places topic, which will be absolutely funtastic :D
Really really really can't wait to see what people may come up with...

In the meantime, I'd like to thank everyone who's still here, as well as people who have been adding more characters :) You guys rock!!! Once everyone's finished, the gender ratio will be even, which has never really happened in all of the roleplays i've created. Once again, thank you guys for your characters. I've read every single sheet, and after seeing all of your outstanding writing abilities, I CANNOT WAIT until we start posting for realsies :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:10 am

Haha :)
Just read the places tab and saw that both Aladdin and Eric are in the same zone XD
sweet

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:02 am

This is all very exciting! I can't wait for RP to commence.
I was wondering where Prince Adam's estate would be on the map. I imagine that his castle would be vacant, slowly returning to its former state of ruin since Prince Adam himself is also reverting to his Beast form. So that would mean that the Enchantress' curse would be occurring all over again (?). In the original tale, Prince Adam is not known to have any family or acquaintances, which could only mean that he was trapped in the castle for years and years... Hmm.

Where would you think Prince Adam's estate would most likely be, GM? :O

Andoral
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!