Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rewritten

Rewritten

a part of “Rewritten”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

At the end of the tale comes "happily ever after". But what if there's more to the stories than just that? What if the tales we knew could be changed, REWRITTEN...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rewritten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rewritten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Ok, so I've posted for Eric,
is there anyone who is free to interact with him? He can pretty much make port anywhere, so if you are somewhere he can go that'd be great. Else, he will just keep sailing around being confused.

Also, this is amazing :D
posts look fantastic :)
All hail John Rzeznick!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Agreed with Emmie_Hoeller and BAWADABOO comments about the characters/posts :3
This is all very exciting! Hehe

I'll be posting Adam once lizardheartstring and Miss Nomer do
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Andoral
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:08 am

CLICK ME!! You'll enjoy it. ;D

You're welcome. ^_^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:21 am

@Jynxii- Thank you so much for that!! (I love Paint)
I died :)

Anyways, might as well tell you all why i never posted yesterday. I...lied. Sort of... Turns out yesterday was more of an eventful day than I anticipated because of various surprises and things...(*cough cough* being cast as Eponine in Les Miserables *cough*)

Anywho, i am writing another post for Alice at the moment. I might be able to sneak in a post for Will as well. I don't think i'll be able to get to Babayaga's though...

Edit: sorry, i actually won't be able to post with Will tonight. I'll try again tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy Alice's post...

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 am

@ lizardheartstring - Congratulations!! :D

@Jynxii - I'm three paragraphs into Adam, and I just have to say, no matter how unorthodox it may sound:
Adam and Ariel. Odd, but I ship it.

Andoral
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:06 am

@Andoral
woh, this is an interesting development...
This Adam and Ariel idea could create quite the love triangle between them and Eric...
I approve.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:41 am

@Jynxii thanks for that video xD like I told you yesterday it was so... awful.. so dark and I LOVED IT X]

@lizardheartstring congratulations on being casted!!

@Andoral & @BAWADABOO strange enough I also think it would be interesting to see~ x] I look forward to see what you have in mind! it would be interesting to see what Belle would think about it if she were to remember Adam x] than it would be a whole "love square" haha. Unless of course I sort-of-ish ship her up with someone else in the meantime...?

Anyways all of you guys are awesome and I am glad to be working with such talented folks ;)
Much electronic love from my side lol.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Finished. About to post for Snow

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Ohh, a love triangle sounds awesome! I love it. ^_^

I agree with everyone about how freaking awesome the posts are. I feel so inspired and excited every time a new post comes up! You guys are truly gifted writers and I'm so glad to be working with you!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Was I the only one who saw "I ship it" next to the name Ariel and laughed? Because. . a boat. . .and she lives in the ocean. . .ha.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Adam's up!

@ Miss Nomer - that is quite funny, now that I think of it xD

Andoral
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:11 am

I'm done with mad hatter and now I will be posting for John Little! ^_^

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:01 am

I finally have Belle's first post up, anyone can interact with her, anyone who might be around the area of course. She might stay in the village for some days, while she tries to recover some memories or while she tries to get information about herself from the villagers ;) Hopefully Gaston comes into play soon~

I'll post for Scarlet tomorrow, it's quite late here and I am about to pass out on bed.
See you all soon beautiful peeps~

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:24 am

@faithsangel
Where do you think we should bring Aladdin and Jasmine into the story? Or should we have them roaming about Agrabah for a bit? I'm thinking about brining them to Belle, seeing as she is the only one who seems to be alone

thoughts?

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:48 pm

They could have an encounter with Belle, that sounds like a good plan to me. It's somewhere to go at least.

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm all in for having Aladdin & Jasmine going to Belle, if you guys do go that route I'd say they'd find her in the library reading her diary/fairy tale.

I might not be able to post today since I'll be going with the family <3 I apologize for the inconvenience but I do want wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have happy holidays!!! :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Merry Christmas from Bawa as well :D
I've still got an hour, but WOOOOHOO!
Happy Holidays everyone :)

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Happy Holidays from Andoral, too!
'Tis the season in Aus hehehe <3

Andoral
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andoral on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:46 am

Posting Adam soon. :D

Andoral
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!