Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rewritten

Rewritten

a part of “Rewritten”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

At the end of the tale comes "happily ever after". But what if there's more to the stories than just that? What if the tales we knew could be changed, REWRITTEN...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rewritten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rewritten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rewritten"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Rewritten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Oh boy, this looks marvelous :'DDD BEAUTIFUL INDEED!!

May I please reserve the little red riding hood? FC Amanda Seyfried?

As for my favorite tale, I can't really say that I have a favorite, I have a lot that i just LOVE but, I do love this short story called "the gift of the magi".

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Sure thing! thanks for joining! :) I'll reserve her right away :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:47 pm

I'd love to play Aladdin :) FC: Avan Jogia

My favorite story is Ismael, A story about a telepathic gorilla who teaches a man how to make a better world.
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:49 pm

I guess as fairy tales go, I've always loved the idea of Beauty and the Beast. It was back when two seemingly polar opposites could be together and I used to love the ideal. Now, it's become cliché, but I love the story nonetheless

Do you think I could reserve Gemma Arterton, but change the FC to Natalie Dormer?

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 pm

@Bawadaboo, sure thing. I'll reserve him.
@ChloeB223, Natalie works just fine. I'll switch them for you :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 pm

I'll get to work tomorrow

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Thank you for making the reservation ;)

I should finish her up sometime before Friday (When my final's week is over with)

Thanks again, and I'll be looking forward to this roleplay anxiously ^ ^

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Can I reserve mad hatter and if I can reserve a second jasime?

"Donkey Skin" About a girl who had to marry her father because, before her mother died she told her father to promise to marry someone who looked similar to her. So in order to escape she skinned her fathers prized donkey, that pooped gold and went to this farm to work. She lost a ring that was given to her in a cake, It was found by a prince who sore to marry the woman who finger fitted the ring. She was the only one that fitted the ring. So, her and the prince got married and she heard her father married a beautiful woman and they all lived happy ever after! XD

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:10 am

I just looked up donkey skin. The fairytales they made back in the 1600's, man...
Anyways, both reservations are yours :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:05 am

Can I reserve Peter Pan and Cinderella ?(I might take slightly a bit longer time than expected because I have exams coming up can you please extend the deadline for me by just one day?)

I have to admit it very hard to choose a favorite story, recently I have been reading a book for my literature class called The Things They Carried, Overall i thought it was a very powerful book, seen as it demonstrates alot of the effects of war on People

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:47 am

Yes, of course. Don't worry, you're not the only one. I'll reserve both of them for you.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 am

May i reserve sleeping beauty? :)
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairy tale~

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:35 am

Sure, dreammuffin :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:44 am

Can I reserve Wendy and change her FC to Ashley Rickards please? :)

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:37 pm

sent him in :)
hope you like him :)

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Can I reserve Gretel and my favorite stories are usually greek mythology

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:17 pm

@RPGNerdette, Before you reserve charries, you should probably take a look at the rules... And i'm sorry, I'm not willing to change the fc to Ashley Rickards. :( After you've read the rules, you're absolutely more than welcome to try any other suggestions you may have.
@Bawadaboo, just took a look at him and he's great! I'll accept him right away :)
@yourbunnyboo2, sure :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:54 pm

May i change Sleeping Beauty's FC to Lily Collins? :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:26 pm

@dreammuffin sure, Lily works :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!