Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Richmond High School

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Richmond High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animalgoddess22 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Reason had woken up this morning with the thought in mind that this just may be the best day of school. She normally wasn’t so optimistic, actually hating school with a passion. Which was strange if you think about it that she could hate school when everyone thought she had it all, she was after all the most popular girl in school and pretty much had everyone wrapped around her little finger. But she preferred to be in her garage, working on her cars or just admiring them. After the years she managed to have acquired a big collection of cars, all of them amazing in their own way, and all of them her little babies. Seeing that she wasn’t allowed pets and didn’t have a lot of close friends her car’s she actually named and sometimes talked to them like they could reply. Call her crazy but she just loved them. Of course this little secret no one at school knew about and so if anyone stumbled upon her car collection she just told that said person that the car’s belonged to her father, and of course everyone believed her. Like really who would believe little miss perfect would ever enjoy cars and who would know anything about them but the color of the car. But the point of this was she hated school for she found it boring and a waste of time, where she had to deal with fake people who pretended to be nice to her.

The point was she hadn’t planed on going to school to day seeing that she figured it was pointless and an even more waste of her time. Today though she didn’t get her wish to sleep in and miss school, her housekeeper who acted like her mother, decided she was getting out of bed one war or another. So her little dream about racing down the highway in one of her beautiful cars was interrupted by a splash of water over her face. Sputtering and coughing she sat bolt up right, pushing wet strands of hair out of her hair. Her eyes narrowed at the plump woman who was in her late thirties with beautiful silver blonde hair and eyes like the ocean that where surrounded by laugh wrinkles, her little mouth pulled back in a tiny smile. Reason loved this woman who she was closer to then her own mother, and could never stay made at her. “Really Rose you could have just shouted at me instead of making a disaster of my blankets” Reason complained as she got out of her bed, stumbling to her bathroom as she was still trying to wake up.
Rose gave a small laugh and shook her head, gathering up the blankets so she could bring them down to the laundry room to get washed “But Reason that wouldn’t be half as fun, you look like a drowned rat now and its fun to see you look like a real girl instead of a Barbie” she said with a grin. She quickly walked out of the room before Reason could comment, closing the door to the large bedroom behind her. Reason just shook her head and walked into the bathroom, stripping out of her clothes and walking into her shower that sprayed hot water on her from all angles.

Finished with her shower in 30 minutes she walked out and quickly dried herself off before walking over to her walk in closet and grabbing her clothes for the day. She dressed d in a pair of black skinny jeans that hugged her legs perfectly and a pair of black high heals on her feet. She wore a light purple halter t-shirt that crinkled a little at the end but still managed to hug her curves nicely, over top a dark blue long sleeved sweater that came down to her knees and was tied loosely around her waist. Normally she wouldn’t bother with a jacket but Reason hated the cold with a passion and would do anything to dress nicely but still managed to stay warm. It just might be chilly outside but she still found it cold, and was not looking forward to winter where you will probably find her dressed in a parka. To complete the outfit she combed out her hair and pulled back the bangs on her right side of her face with a bobby pin that had a small star on the end. She put just a little eyeliner around her bright green eyes and smiled at her reflection, she was ready to face school. She grabbed a little black purse for the day and placed her wallet and cell phone inside it before heading out of her room and down the large stairs to reach the main floor. Walking over to the garage door that was by the front door she stopped to stare at the keys that lined the top of the door and down the sides.

Reason had a large collection of cars, each with its own name that was on a keychain for the keys so she would know what car the keys belonged to. Shrugging she closed her eyes and reached out, grabbing some random keys and went out to the garage, pressing the button to unlock the door to the car and see what vehicle unlocked. Smiling she walked over to the black Hummer that she had named Charley and climbed it. It might be a little bit of a big car for a girl like her but she found it a lot of fun for it was like a tank. Driving out of her house she headed to school. Pulling into the school parking lot and parked in HER parking lot. Yes she had a parking spot that was near the school doors and no one else parked in, one of the perks of being the Queen Bee of the school, no one would dare mess with her openly. Getting out of her car she headed to the school at a face pace, not wanting to be outside any longer then she had to. Once in the safety of the school she made her way to her locker, walking threw the crowd of people that milled about. She really didn’t have to wind about the people like most students for once everyone saw her they stepped out of her way, parting to make a clear path to her decorated locker. Reaching her locker she took out her books for her first block class before slamming it shut. Reason then headed towards the classroom of her first block class. She was late, but really didn’t care as she walked in 5 minutes late.

The teacher looked up from the class and narrowed her eyes at Reason “Miss. Ladyluck do you have a reason why you where late?” she demanded, her voice tight. She was one of those old teachers that didn’t fall for her charm like most teachers did, but she could still control her some what. Giving the teacher a pretty smile she shrugged her shoulders and headed to the back of the classroom, taking a seat she propped her legs up on her desk. “If you have to know Mary” she said, using her first name which just made her glare at her, “I took the long way to school today, decided I needed a tour of our beautiful city. You told the class the other day to get used to your surrounding and open our eyes; I was of course following your instructions. I’m sorry if that bothered you, but I don’t think I interrupted your teaching seeing as you where doing nothing when I walked in” she said, her voice sweet. She then pulled out her notebook and a pencil and started to doodle on the paper, a smile on her lips as she hummed under her breath. Mean while the teacher just sputtered and opened and closed her mouth many times, a loss of words.
What is the key to life?
    -laugh till water comes out of your nose
    -follow your dreams to the end of the world and hope you don't fall off
    -and love till your heart fills up your chest.
What is the key to life?
follow what you believe is true to yourself

by: Me :D Animalgoddess22

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animalgoddess22
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:16 pm

"Spanish, I can't wait," Ivy responded before standing up as the teacher called her name. She looked around the classroom, feeling rather odd that everyone was staring at her, well at least for a moment, then most of the girls turned away. "Hi," she said to everyone with a slight wave of her hand. She blushed a little before sitting back down in her seat. Ugh... she hated everyone looking at her, which was strange for someone who was used to performing in front of large crowds... but that was so different. Ivy looked back at Nick, "That was awkward..." She said with a giggle before eyeing the girl who had just come in. She didn't seem very nice... Ivy would try and avoid her.
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:02 am

((My character is the Jokester, Nice guy, but hard to get to like at first depending on the personality of your charaters ;) ))

Joey Martin jumped out of his car and dashed for the front doors of the school, "You have got to be kidding me!" saying this as he pulled on the locked doors, "I hate this school!" Running as fast as his soccer built legs could take him he finally made it to a small access door on the other side of school, but convienetly enough it was near his class.

Opening the door slowly to the room as if to sneak by the old fasioned teacher that hated him already. Squeezing by her as she wrote some random things on the board. Making it to his empty seat on the other side of Ivy without detection. After making a few faces and a few laughs appear from his audiance he settled in, but not after leaning over to the 'New Girl' and whispering, "Heya! Names Joey, ya new here?" his irish accent slightly playing out as he spoke quietly.

Juso
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Nick stiffled back a laugh at Joey when he took the seat on the oppsite side of Ivy. Joey Parker was the prankster in the class, he was always making silly faces and constantly made everyone laugh. It was no surprise, however, that he constantly got in trouble. "Hey Joey." Nick said and nodded at him. Nick was able to recognize Reason Ladyluck when she made her way to the empty seat behind him, her mouth was moving and she was smart-mouthing the teacher again, which at no surprise, left Ms. Rivera speechless.

Reason was the popular girl at school, she was stuck up and, in Nick's honest opinion, one of the b*tchiest person he had ever met. He didn't like Reason at the least, her personality was one of the biggest turn offs. He shifted his gaze on his notebook and listened to class drone on. He ripped a peice of paper from his notebook and scribbled on it; JOEY; Do we have soccer practice today? He crumpled up the paper, and threw it on Joey's head. He was careful to check if Ms. Rivera was paying attention.
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Laughing slightly at a joke made by a fellow trouble maker next to him, Joey was at the least surprsed when a piece of paper hit his nose, "What the?" looking around then seeing Nick looking at him, "Oh..." He opened the crumpled notepaper and read silently the letters on the wrinkled page.

Soon he wrote down his response, 'Yea we do. Coach King is makin us do death runs today..... sooooo yea it's gunna suck' after this he fakely yawned as well as leaned back in his chair while reering the paper back for a launch.

The other Jokester yelled, "Wee have lift-off!" the paper flew to it's mark and landed in Nick's lap and out of sight of the teacher just as she turned to see what the comotion was all about. Seeing her eyes gazing at him he chuckled out a, "Houston, We have problem..."

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Nick's eyes scanned Ms. Rivera's face, he was watching carefully before picking the crumpled peice of paper from his lap. Ms. Rivera's eyes stayed on the boy next to Joey -Sean- and Nick turned his head to laugh. He uncrumpled the note. He groaned when he read Joey's sloppy handwriting. "R U SERIOUS? THAT GONNA' BE HELL" He wrote back and gave the note to Ivy so she could pass it down to Joey. Ms.Rivera had her back turned now, and was writing classwork on the board.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Ivy took the note from Nick to pass it to Joey. She felt a little rebelious. Passing notes in class... whoa! She leaned over the Joey, "I'm Ivy and yeah, I'm new," she answered him, handing him the crumpled up piece of paper while keeping a careful eye on Ms. Rivera. It seemed like perhaps she was making friends, which was a very large relief.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 am

Joey winked at her, "Well Ivy, I think you and me are gunna be good friends!" Looking around he smiled at her as he returned his eyes to her, "As you can see, I am quite the popular guy around here."

"If you ever need help, or anyones messing with ya. I'll take care of it." Joey's face was still in it's funny stance, but it had a tint of seriousness in it also.

"Richmond has some interesting charaters in it." Joey laughed as he threw back the note with, 'Yeppers. Gunna suck. But oh well.' to Nick.

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animalgoddess22 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Reason lifted her head to see the class prankster come running in, wondering how he didn't get into any trouble. She wasn't much for liking the jokester, seeing that she thought most of his jokes where immature, but he was a good comic relief in a boring class, and he got her out of trouble most of the times. Looking around the class, the high school beauty tried to figure out how to keep herself entertained for the rest of the class. Spotting a new girl Reason tipped her head to the side, eyeing her up and trying to figure out if she was cute, ugly, beautiful or average. Smiling a little she got to her feet and walked over to the new girl’s desk, sitting on Nick’s desk so she could swing her legs and face the pretty new girl.

"HI I'm Reason Bell Ladyluck, but you can call me Bell. I guess I missed your introduction, but to make up for you how about I show you around and take you under my wing for the first day?" she said, her voice cheerful and kind. Though Reason could come off as a snuck up snob, most of that was an act. If you asked anyone that hung around with Reason they would tell you that she was actually not that bad. She would stand up for her crowd, would do many favors for them and make life easy as pie while actually being nice. But what got Reason her mean girl reputation was from people pissing off Reason and dissing her or her friends, or her just upholding her popular girl reputation. If you happened to cross Reason the wrong way she would do anything in her power to make their life a living hell, which sadly at least half the class had pissed off Reason in some time of their high school life or the other half stayed out of her way. Who ever said being popular was easy was never actually popular. The face she had to put on was totally different from the person she was really was, but no matter the cost of being popular she would never go back to being without it.

With her introduction done Reason looked up at the teacher who was glaring at her, but refusing to talk to her; smiling Reason waved her fingers before turning back to Ivy. "I'll buy you lunch today also, new girl treat" she said with a grin. Patting Nick on the head Reason hopped off his desk and returned to her seat, not waiting for Ivy's response for she was confident the answer would be yes. After all who would turn up a chance of being popular? Sitting back at her desk she whipped out her cell phone and started to test some of her friends, humming under her breath.

Animalgoddess22
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:47 pm

"I'm sure you're extremely popular," Ivy joked, "And please, I could use as many friends as possible! And alright, if I ever need a bodyguard, I'll know who to call," she giggled, her eyes lit up as she laughed. Ivy enjoyed school so far, she seemed to be making friends, but she was hoping that classes weren't going to be too challenging.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Joey leaned back in his chair as he listened to 'Miss Bell' talk. He knew exactly what she was doing. Two things, the first was, she was simply testing the waters, and the second was she was getting ready to recruit and make an addition to her popular possey.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah..." Joey sighed at her attempts. Looking to Ivy he leaned over making sure Reason didn't see him,

"Listen. I know this place. In the lunchroom with good people. Sure the guys and girls there aren't gold trimmed, but a great bunch." His right eye winked simply at her, "Lunch can be on me."

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm

(I'm sorry I didn't respond to your post Animal, I replied before your's was on my screen... Haha.)

Ivy listened to what Reason had said and after she returned to her desk, Ivy turned to Reason and responded, "I already have someone showing me around today and look, Joey just offered to buy me lunch..." Ivy said, trying to not be rude about it, "And to be completely truthful, I just want to get through my first day, I really don't need to join any sort of group." To Ivy, Reason seemed to be showing off her popularity and Ivy was not about to take that. As odd as it might sound, even in the gymnastics world, there were girls who were just the golden girls and had a 'crew', getting far more attention than they deserved. Ivy was over it and was not going to start high school that way.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:46 am

Joey chuckled slightly as he saw what made him happy. The rich and popular not getting what they want, "Don't you worry Bell, I'll take real good care of her for ya." His sarcasm was showing and it was his profession.

Turning to Ivy he smiled, "So where'd ya move from? Legacy High? Another city? State?" His voice was quiet, but you could tell he was seriously curious. This girl was pretty good loking and him himself was single. So, pretty much every girl he met that was nice, different and pretty he tried his best to become friends with um.

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Ivy giggled and shook her head, "No, um... I used to be a gymnast so I had school at my gym," she said. "This is my first time at a real school... so I really don't know how this all works," she laughed awkwardly. How was she supposed to explain to sixteen year olds that she spent fourty hours a week at a gym doing triple twisting layouts and side somis, things that could drastically hurt her and end her career or even kill her.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:23 am

Smiling as she talked he absorbed it all. His chance was here! "So. Your first time in a real school eh?" His eyebrow raised, "Well listen up. If ya want I can be your best friend" Giving her a slight wink showing he was joking around, but still serious.

"Simply the thought of a new experience, and such a large one that is high school without a best friend that knows his ways in and out of every person in school... Well it would be more difficult than it would need to be!"

The teacher had been pulled out of the room by a Teacher Assistant from another class, so they could talk in higher voices for a bit.

"Whadda ya say Ivy? I'm not that bad of a guy!" Again winking and smiling trying to make sure he wasn't coming off as creepy or freakish.

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Ivy could not help but laugh at Joey, she nodded, "Sure, I'll take you up on that. You can never have too many friends, especially ones that know everything about something you know nothing about." This sure was turning out to be an interesting first day. Interesting, but good. Ivy was looking forward to experiencing everything high school had to offer.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:42 am

Leaning back in his chair, Lee, sighed with an exasperated voice, making half the class giggle and laugh. The teacher turned and shook her head, "Mister Martin! if you disturb this class one more time I WILL send you to the Principle!"

"I am truely sorry miss, I'm just so tired from studying all night!" His voice sounded tired, but convincing.

"Fine. Just lay your head down."

Smiling at Ivy as he began to lay his head down, "And that is how it is done little missy."

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:10 pm

(Sorry for the late reply! )

Nick glared at Reason rolling his eyes as she went to her seat. He looked over to Joey and Ivy who seemed to be enjoying themselves. That's Joey for you, he's the type of guy who's nice to everyone. Not to mention is easy to make you laugh. Nick noticed Joey was showing particular interest to Ivy and realized that maybe now he would no longer be single. He thought Ivy was cute, definitly different from the other girls but decided to back off and leave her to Joey. They made a cute couple Nick came to verdict.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:43 pm

"I know I just met you, but studying? Even I can't believe that," Ivy joked, a small smile curling at the corner of her mouth, "If that's how 'it's done,' we gotta work on your lies," she laughed. Ivy turned to Nick, "Do you have better lies than that?"

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:57 pm

NIck smirked, "More like playing video games all night.." Commenting on Joey's excuse, he bit back a laugh.

"Hah, maybe." He paused to think, "You can always say that the dog kept you up all night." NIck mused. "Or maybe he got caught up admiring Ms.Rivera's beauty all night." He laughed.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!