Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Richmond High School

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Richmond High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Joey chuckled lightly at her comments, "Hey, even Nick here knows I know how to play my cards right..." Looking to the class he smiled, "Ya see, Kelsie over there? She is a sever narcissist, tell her something that flatters her, and you'll get by her. Then we have her..."

Looking at Reason, "That woman right there is by far the hardest nut to crack when it comes to lies." Seeing slight confusion on Ivy's face he kind of nudged to the popular side of the room, "How do you think they get so popular? huh? Just like how every person or politician does, they are great liars!"

"All it takes is to know what buttons to push and what to look for in a person to tell if they are lying to you. Weather it be a simple twitch of the lip or the uncomfortable rubbing of their hands... If you look for it, it's there."

Knowing he was blabbing alot he sighed, sure he loved trying to impress this girl and get her to like him, but hell it was the first day and she probably thought that he was complete freak.

"Sorry for running your ear off with stupid stuff like that."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juso
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:11 pm

"Well I guess I'm not going to be popular," Ivy joked, "I'm awful at lying. Just can't keep a straight face to save my life."

"And you weren't running my ear off, I like that someone is actually talking to me. I expected this day to drag on and nobody would even acknowledge my existence, minus the "Is that girl new?" stare."
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Laughing at her comments and relieved she wasn't turned completely off by him he smiled, "Your funny ya know that?" staring for a bit too long he sighed and looked down, "Hey... Ya don't have to be a good liar to be popular, Thats just the easy way in."

Looking back up he smiled, "How bout it? I teach ya the ways of Public High School and you and me go on a friendly date sometime?" His voice came off as confident, but you could hear the shakiness in it. This was the first time anyone had made him feel like this... nervous, unsure, and most of all joke less.

Again he broke eye contact realizing she would surely shoot him down quickly, 'Why did I do that... why on her first day?? She just want's to make FRIENDS. I highly doubt she even thinks about having a boyfriend!'

All this dialog he thought in the confines of his head of course.

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Ivy was a little shocked that Joey had just asked her out on a 'friendly date'. Ivy had never been on a date or even had a boyfriend. She had always been too busy for much of a social life.
"Sure," Ivy said with a slight nod of her head. She couldn't think of a reason not to go out on a date with Joey. He was nice and it was the typical high school thing to do. Maybe she had made the right decision to retire early from gymnastics and start enjoying real life. Ivy smiled to herself.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 pm

'Yes! I cant believe she said yes!!' Joey's mind raced with success. Turning back around from smiling so hard he couldn't feel his face anymore, but now it was back to normal and smiling. "Alrighty then! It's a date!" Then realizing he may be coming off as rude by not really involving her much he piped up another question,

"Umm, where do ya wanna go? The movies? A restaurant? or maybe something simpler?"

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Ivy laughed softly at Joey's response, he seemed pretty darn happy about her decision. She then shrugged, "I'm really fine with whatever. I'm pretty darn laid back, so you won't have to worry about impressing me all that much," she joked. "I haven't been out to a restaurant in ages, that might be fun!"

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:47 pm

"Alrighty, A restaurant it is then!" Joey winked one more time before the teacher reentered the room with the usual smug look on her old rugged face. Just before she laid the invisible sheet of silence and discomfort over the entire room, Joey smiled one last time. Just small enough for him to realize it was there.

'Today is a good day.' Joey thought to himself before he began to feel the feelings of the old woman's spell wash over him, he swore she was a witch of some kind.

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animalgoddess22 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm

((sorry I havn't posted. my lapbtop broke but i'm using my bro's comp. you still want to welcome me in even though I may not be a regular at posting...if not it ok))
What is the key to life?
    -laugh till water comes out of your nose
    -follow your dreams to the end of the world and hope you don't fall off
    -and love till your heart fills up your chest.
What is the key to life?
follow what you believe is true to yourself

by: Me :D Animalgoddess22

Animalgoddess22
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

(Of course you're welcome to post! But I have news, I will be away for about a week because I am going on vacation/to a conference so my time will be limited. I will post as soon as I get back, though.)

Ivy smiled to herself, this day was indeed turning out to be a good day. "So, you both play soccer? Is the team any good" She asked, trying to show interest in something that interested the both of them.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Pushing his chest out a bit as if trying to act more prideful, Joey boasted, "Yep! Our team is halfway to District this year! We have won Regional and semi-finals multiple times."

Joey loved boasting about his team, but to be completely honest the soccer team was doing pretty bad this year. The only reason they have made it halfway through Regional is simply because either the other teams have withdrawn from the competition or have had too many injuries to continue effectively.

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 am

ooc: can i join this thread??

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:20 pm

(Sure Ophelia!)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:25 pm

"Wow, that's amazing. I'll have to come and see a game or two sometime," Ivy promised with a smile. "That's really great. It's always great to have something like that," she said.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!