Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ring Boys

Ring Boys

a part of “Ring Boys”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

Four Rings holding beasts capable of destroying the world are in the hands of four nerdy,meek girls... what could go wrong?(Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ring Boys”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ring Boys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ring Boys"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Ring Boys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:56 pm

@Black Death thank you for putting your profile up so early for one reason the abilities secotion I completly forgot about it thanks for putting it up Im gonna add some parts to the skelly so yeah

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:02 pm

You are welcome, ceh12... I hope currently, my character is up to your standard.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 pm

it is past my friend, past

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:35 am

Bio complete. I hope it's good enough/what you had in mind.

Bonus points to anyone who got the reference I randomly threw into the history section. XD

EDIT: Also, why is it that I can't stop imagining Jian appearing in a ray of moonlight in front of my chara, turning and asking dramatically... "I ask of you... are you my master?" While Kenji Kawai music plays. Argh. Too much F/SN.

But what class would Jian be, anyway? Assassin, maybe?

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:08 am

Yes I don't get the refrence though :(

See I think of these things weeks in advanced and I always pictured the Snake as the hot head, the bat as the leader/peacekeeper, the porcupine as the little brother and the fish as the graceful one bit I really like how varied they all are from my thoughts

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:10 am

I was quoting the narrator of Fullmetal Alchemist. It was an anime joke, which in turn implies that Nadine read the manga at some point. XD

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:08 am

Bios done! Gonna add some more tomarrow but for now bed. Night!
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:28 am

Oh! Question! When the ring boys first go in to the new world , do they have any idea what it's like? Have they been able to observe the world from the rings or are they all going to wonder how the TV is talking and how the fridge works?

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:10 am

Zolzol: Well, in my opinion, it will be funnier if they have to relearn what is a TV and what is a fridge, how in the world does a telephone work and what does a person mean when they tell another to 'take a shower'... *chuckles* Besides, they were held in a box for who-knows-how-long, correct? How can they know what the world is like?

Everyone: I am slowly finishing Jian... I hope you all find him interesting...

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:29 am

Yeah ZolZol the world will be new around them and they will need to adjust to about 5 centuries of technology.

@Tsukiakari Yeah I don't watch anime and I only read like three manga so yeah.....

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 am

Great bio, Black! I think the partnership between Nadine and Jian is going to be rather interesting, considering she's probably one of the very few types of person who might work fairly well with him, given her mindset and his own. Although, their various differences will definitely create some issues, both humorous and serious, as time goes on.

I can't wait! \(>.<)/

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 am

"You should take a shower Alex."

*Alexander creates a torrential downpour inside the house*

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:48 am

Hello :) May I please reserve the ring cult leader? Thank you very much <3

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:21 am

Wow! The concept of this roleplay sounds amazing! Unfortunately I'm without a laptop at the moment, but I definitely think I'll be checking up on this one. As much as I'd love to submit a character (I'm guilty of already brainstorming a whole bunch concerning this roleplay), I don't know if I'll have the chance to submit soon by just using my sister's laptop. XD I'd hate to keep you all waiting.

Hopefully I'll get a computer to use often so I can try and submit a character for approval. X3

(Ohp. I'm not stalking you — Layla and Black Death — I swear. XD)

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Aradia: Nah, you are not stalking us... it is just...great minds think alike *chuckles*

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ran_Akuma on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:39 pm

fufuu~ I submitted my character...I feel bad for Quill. My charrie is a bit difficult to work with~

Edit: @zolzol - imagine going to school or walking through town lol. People in skinny jeans, booty shorts, sagging, and snapbacks :3 I think the clothes will traumatize them enough ^_^
Last edited by Ran_Akuma on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lalalalalalala~!!! Ahnyoung Pussy Cat~!! Lalalalala~!

Ran_Akuma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Alright we just need the bat ring master and if she makes hers then Ill just make the fish ring master

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Alex: "Egads! Wonder trallop is showing her -legs-! Has she no shame!?"

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Anyone else picturing like any of the guys just get a cigarette and are amazed by it

Arron: "Okay so you catch this end on fire then" he coughs as he takes a drag "What is wrong with people?"

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!