Rise Asylia!

Rise Asylia!

a part of “Rise Asylia!”, a fictional universe by Fishbucket.

An empire lies in ruin, the lord cast down by jealous nobles in a coup.. In treachery they have torn the kingdom asunder, and now vie for control, while the people suffer. The only hope is in the heir to the throne, but what can one girl do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise Asylia!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rise Asylia!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fishbucket on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rise Asylia!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The best stories do not have just one or two characters, but all sorts of characters. You might not see them that often or know them that well, but the fact that they were there is what makes the story seem real.

After all, Life is full of characters, is it not?
I solemnly swear that there shall never be more than a 48 hour delay to my response to any question or post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fishbucket
Member for 4 years
Writer of the Month, Jan. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Maiden Voyager Person of Interest Property Buyer Tipworthy Salesman Lifegiver Novelist Builder Visual Appeal

Re: Rise Asylia!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:21 am

Very very interesting. Love the ability alignment idea. Definitely will be keeping tabs on this and maybe even join in. Want to see more info!
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:47 am

Well, I am up for joining this as well. I shall see you...when my mind wants to be creative.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:45 am

Yeah quite interesting - i will submit a char,
feel free to tell me what to change!
If you happen to have a riddle for me - i will gladly accept your offer

Red_Cardinal
Member for 3 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caesar_Lanceum on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:46 am

This is pretty interesting, indeed. I shall join, as well.
PER ANGVSTA AD AVGVSTA

Caesar_Lanceum
Member for 3 years
Promethean Author World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:43 am

I will probably have to submit a character for this.

I'll sort through my peoples and see if someone strikes me as a good fit.

Chuckles
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:04 pm

By the way, i would appreciate it, if the GM told us when to start posting, after everyone submitted a char.

Red_Cardinal
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fishbucket on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:03 am

Feel free to post in any of the available areas, I'm still working on putting places together, finalizing the dragon language, and putting the rules and orders for how magic works in this together.

Also I find it hilarous that you guys are interested in the ability system, as I literally only did that as an afterthought thinking it would help keep everyone balanced against each other, by helping to showcase who specialized in what.

For example if I'm a 20 ph, and someone else is a 40 ph, I'm never going to beat them in arm wrestling, but I may beat them in chess

i just threw it out there as a loose and ill defined attempt and providing fairness.

Fishbucket
Member for 4 years
Writer of the Month, Jan. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Maiden Voyager Person of Interest Property Buyer Tipworthy Salesman Lifegiver Novelist Builder Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Sometimes the simplicity of an idea is what makes it great.

It's a simple but extremely effective way of forcing people to play a character toward certain strengths and weaknesses. Nobody can be good at everything. Some absolutely great game mechanics are built on similar "simple" base concepts.

Chuckles
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Sounds good - since my char is a magic user, i will need to follow by the rules and orders for magic - and for that i should know them first. The dragon language seems awesome^^ - keep up the work!

Red_Cardinal
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:44 pm

I certainly hope the keen and wise eyes were those of a Cherafi... lol. I will edit if that's not the direction that was going.

Chuckles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fishbucket on Mon May 01, 2017 10:16 pm

It's now only a matter of time before the princess and the guardian perish under sheer numbers. The heroes must be gathered in the northern plains.

Fishbucket
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fishbucket on Thu May 04, 2017 10:10 pm

We await Niccolo to post in the northern plains.

Fishbucket
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Tue May 23, 2017 2:20 pm

Cé-ci-li-a. Na-u-dé, would you mind to post - you know ladys first XD
Post!" - or, or - you'll see - ...- when i post! Pff

Red_Cardinal
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:19 pm

So whats up erato and ashley- you gonna post?

Red_Cardinal
Member for 3 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!