Announcements: Universe of the Month Voting! » Changes to Universe of the Week! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Universe of the Month Voting! » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Month Nominations » Universe of the Week! » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG »

Players Wanted: Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Riverdell High School Host Club

a part of “Riverdell High School Host Club”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

When young Mitsu ran into the 3rd music room, she was expecting a silent place to study. Instead, when she pulled back the doors, she found herself in the Host Club.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Riverdell High School Host Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Riverdell High School Host Club"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Riverdell High School Host Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Ahhhh! Here we go! I was waiting for one of these! Seeing how there are basically only male roles available... Put me down for any role please? >u<

I don't mind which role honestly, so feel free to place me where ever!
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

リンーちゃん
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Heheh, ditto! My character will be up... eventually. I'm working on restarting a roleplay of mine, so it'll be delayed a little bit. Expect him tomorrow!
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Okay, Will do ^^

Kaire23
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:37 am

May I reserve one the Hosts?

elidor495
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:51 am

May I reserve a host as well?

Captain Obvious
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:53 am

Can I please reserve the founder?
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

PINKanime
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nicebarbie99 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:54 am

When I saw this, I thought i might be based off of the thing you based it off of. May I has a reserve as the lady manager (SOPLIER: There is going to be a lady manager later on in the show like around episode 8)?
Nicebarbie99

nicebarbie99
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:41 am

Okay ^^ I reserved all of your guy's hosts ^^
@Nicebarbie99, Yes you may ^^ Sorry, I didn't put her up as an option because I wasn't sure if anyone would want a minor character ^^ Also, it'd be nice for Mitsu to have a friend who isn't a guy :)

Kaire23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:11 am

Just a quick question before I start my character, where is this set? The original was set in Japan, but the title of this one implies otherwise.

Captain Obvious
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 am

Yah, this'll still be in Japan, I just couldn't think of a good Japanese high school name :(

Kaire23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:59 am

Can I please reserve, 'The-Man-with-Plans'? ( Hehe, I love the way that is said. )
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Yep ^^ And thanks! That's the best way I can think of Kyoya without calling him cold :)

Kaire23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:34 pm

It might be a bit late, but could I be a host as well? I've been helping my mother with her students at a dance competition, and I wasn't able to get back on the computer until now.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Hmm.... Sure ^^ I'll open up one more spot for you ^^

Kaire23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Thank you so so much!

Thundergod1020
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 pm

I've finally finished my character. Sorry it took so long. Also, sorry if he seems a bit silly too, I meant it to fit in with the lighthearted atmosphere the series had,but I can change it if necessary.

Captain Obvious
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 pm

It's fine, just change the yellow to a darker color because it's hard to read. Also XD No musical numbers please XD Other then that, I loved it ^^

Kaire23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Okay, I'll get right on that. Also, the "No musical numbers" thing gave me an idea. Perhaps that could be a running gag, with him attempting to start one, but always be interrupted?

Captain Obvious
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Lol! YES! That'd be hilarious XD

Kaire23
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!