Riverside High School Roleplay

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Riverside High School Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurrystream on Wed May 28, 2008 4:55 am

Michael notices sees Dante and laughs while saying "Hey I'm a happy man aswell. You up for a beer or two, think I have some in my frige." He turns towards Elizabeth again and says "Your welcome aswell."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hurrystream
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoomBlood on Wed May 28, 2008 5:51 am

Dante noticing the comment about beer he starts to stop laughing and says "MARINES are better than beer" he then walks off his smirk then reappears he starts to skip he is very happy which is rather weird the reasons for this are not known.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DoomBlood
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed May 28, 2008 11:09 am

Ell sat outside the mall on a bench, waiting for her sister to come out, staring at the ground, muttering Kill All Your Friends and fidgeting with the bottom of her My Chemical Romance t-shirt. She was told that as soon as they could, the hospital would start the chemotherapy. She looked up as someone approached her, but looked down again when she saw it wasn't her sister. She fiddled with one of the many wristbands she wore, before plucking at her fishnet gloves, before sighing and watching the passers by.

SaveYou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever.Love on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:32 am

Elizabeth chuckled at the actions Dante was making. She slowly waved goodbye. "Ha. Nice anyway, guess your going now?"=]
She rolled over onto her side and was thinking of something fun to do. She suddenly realized a great thing to do on a hot, summers day.

She grabbed a handful of water from the sprinklers and threw it at Michael. "Ha!" She said as she stood up and ran across the field. She did not notice that a birthday party was going on. They were in the middle of the song when she jumped in twirling. This shut everybody up.

Liz stared at them and mouthed sorry as she went back to the blanket that held her belongings.
"Whoops" Is all she said as she sat down for a second time.
Riverside High School Roleplay:

Name: Elizabeth Brewer
Grade: 11
Clique: Unique Leader/Prep/Skater
Appearance: Curly Blonde/Brown highlights, 5'4",Green tank top w/ earrings and White pants w/ red Sandals and a flower in her hair.

Forever.Love
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:01 pm

Name: Erica (Ricky) Jackson

Grade: 11

Clique: Punk/Skater

Appearance:Image

Personality: Usually quiet, except when with her friends. With her friends she is loud, and likes to listen to heavymetal, or skate about on her skateboard. She is friendly to anyone who's friendly to her. Very loyal, and worries about her friends problems.

Past: Her father, who she was very attached to, had passed away when she was 10. Back then, she used to be a geek, always playfull and happy, loved video games, loved cartoons.

Other: Not that I can think of now
(optional) Car: Nope

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Ricky was near the area where Elizabeth hung around, practicing a new skateboard trick that her friend Ally had taught her. Pushing her board flat on the sidewalk, she stepped on it. She pushed on the ground with her other leg, accelerating the speed of the board. As she placed her other foot on the board as well, she rolled down the sidewalk. Then she looked at her right shoulder, and noticed that her bookbag's strap wasn't lying on it. Realizing quickly that she forgot her bookbag, she looked back. There it was, still lying on the ground, leaning on her fence. Turning her head forwards to look where she was going, she saw a teen girl (OOC: Yeah, I'm talking about Elizabeth) sitting on the sidewalk, right in the range where she was heading; Ricky was about to bumb into her!!

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoomBlood on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:19 pm

As Dante was skipping he knew something was wrong he stopped as soon as this happened a fist flew past his head his reaction to was to throw one back as this happened the person who had tried to assault him was sent 2 meters away and to the ground Dante then said with a smirk "I haven't done that in a while".

DoomBlood
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 am

(ooc: can we still join?)

Jimmeh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:59 pm

(OOC: Is this RP dead? No one has posted for some time o.O)

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:01 am

[too late to join?]

eNzeru
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:03 am

(OOC: I don't think so. Since we do need more people. Lots of players here stopped posting. But, you should ask the creator. :smile: )

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:21 pm

(OOC: ok I'm just gonna randomly walk int school now...we are still in school, right?))

Coco walked around, looking for someone familiar, when she spotted Ricky.
'Hey, RIck!' she called, waving.
Image Image Image

Why So Serious?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:07 pm

(Hey! :D I was actually outside some mall, but ok)

Ricky turned around, and spotted her long-time friend, Coco. She smiled brightly, as she kicked on her skateboard to get it to flip up. She quickly grabbed it once it had reached her hands range, then looked at Coco and waved back. "Hey, Coco! I missed ya!" She ran over to her, and grabbed her into a huge but gentle bear hug. Her skateboard on the floor next to them.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Coco laughed and hugged her good friend back. She'd been in South Africa the last two weeks, visiting her old friends from when she used to live there (OOC: I actally did live there, only a few months ago XD))

'I miss you too! I wish all my friends were in the same place! Lol!' she said, using the IM phrase. It was one of her odd habbits. And she didn't say L-o-l she acutally said lol. 'Anyways! What did I miss?'

Why So Serious?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:35 pm

(You asked me to join your RP? Give me the link, pppplllllleeeeeaaaasssseeee... :wink: ) Ricky laughed at her friend's motto. She always used 'Lol' when she meant funny. It was good to know she haven't changed a bit. "Nothing really. Even I haven't missed much. I'm new in this school, and I haven't made any friends yet." Ricky said, her tone sad. Then, she smiled a bit and looked at Coco, and asked, "How 'bout you? You new here?" Ricky was feeling much better that she had one of her best friends in this new school. It was lonely not to know anyone around here, yet.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 pm

'Been 'ere for about a month,' she said. 'It's ok, bu tthe kids aren't very open to new people sometimes. Least you have me!'

(OOC: lol I forgot to say that the linkis in my sig!!!!!!!! Sorry! It's realistis, not fantasy, even though the name says super hero story in it. I was so proud when it made it to the hot topics yesterday *tear tear* lol!!))

Why So Serious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:19 pm

(LOL)

Ricky laughed good heartedly with Coco, and hugged her again. "So true. You're a lifesaver, C!"

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Coco laughed and hugged her back.
'Well, any body caught your eye yet? Hmmm?' she asked.

Why So Serious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Ricky let go, and looked at her. She didn't really know what she was talking about. "Um, what? No, I haven't seen a cute one around here..." She elbowed her playfully.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:23 am

Coco laughed.
''Oh well, thre's still time!" she joked.

Why So Serious?
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!