Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Robert school for the gifted (IC)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Robert school for the gifted (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:16 pm

I was playing the game when i lost at it and hand it back to the girl wow that really hard whats you power anywhy
Last edited by Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Yuiko took the handheld back. "I'm able to communicate with computer systems and make electronic devices do odd things" she tilted her head as she looked at the score. "Not bad at all. I'm Yuiko. Yuiko Yamato. And you?" She gave a distant smile as she asked. "and what powers do you posses?" Yuiko tried to speak in a polite manner which just came out as odd sounding since her attention seemed so distant.
Last edited by Lee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:32 pm

(yea ok and i want to tell you guys that my spelling is not that great so yea)

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:03 pm

((it's cool Digimon. I just wanted to make sure XD Don't worry about your spelling. I'm sure we'll all ask if we don't understand something XD))

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:18 pm

(Thanks)
Am jodi river i can contral fire and ice and heal people.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:35 pm

"I see" Yuiko tilted her head. "Your eyes... They're special" She blew a bubble with her gum as she just stared with a distant look.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Yes they are they go with my powers i guess why do you ask.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:02 pm

"No reason. They're just.... odd" She smiled a bit and blinked. "I just noticed them... that's all"

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 pm

O well you want to come with me to get someting to eat.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Yuikos eyes became present all of a sudden and flickered around for some time as if she was looking for some sort of rescue. After a while she just nodded. "o-o-o-okay" she managed to say and jumped down from the fence. This was new to her and somehow she was anxious to see what might happen.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Legacy was running as fast as he could inspecting every inch of the school.Startling students as he ran past them.He stopped when he heard his stomach growl.He patted it a few times and moaned,hunger was not something he liked very much.And his running caused him to burn whatever was in his stomach recently.It kept him in good shape but he spent alot of money for food and other things to nurish him.He stopped when he noticed the girl previously and it seemed she was with someone else.

"Another cute girl.....it looks like cute girls are never in shortage here."He thought.

He ran quickly to them his white shirt and blue jeans turned into a whiteish blue blur intil it stopped infront of them.

"Why hello...funny meeting you here...care to introduce your friend?"He smiled extending his hand.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Ok come on i said and pull her along with me.We enter the dinering hall it was big come on let get something to eat i said to my new friend.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Aella smiled as she reviewed her pictures on her camera. "Perfect..." she said to herself, and placed her camera on her desk. Grabbing her phone, she shoved it into her pocket. Then, she grabbed her iPod from the dock, and put it into her other pocket. She grabbed a Twenty Dollar bill, and then opened her door, pulling it shut relatively hard behind her.

It was close to dinner, and she was starving. A random first year ran into her in the hall accidentally. Stuttering, he tried to apologize. Aella just shoved him. "Watch where you're going. Either that, or learn your place..." she spat, continuing to walk down to the dining hall.

Walking into the dining hall, she spotted the girl from before. Slicking on a smile, she approached her. "Who's your friend, Jodi?" she asked, fluffing her hair up a bit. She looked over Jodi's shoulder and spotted Legacy walking towards them. Smiling a bit, she waved him over.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 pm

O hi aella this is my friend yuiko. do you guys want to grab a table.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:20 pm

"Hmm? Oh, hi Yuiko. I'm Aella" she said to the girl with Jodi, before looking around for an open table in the crowd of people. She spotted her old, regular table not too far away, but watched as some first years attempted to take it.

"Oh no they don't..." she said to herself, before making her way over to the table.

"Excuse me. But this is my table. And apparently you don't know the ropes around here. I suggest you find a new table before things get hot..." Aella said to the kids who were standing around the table, a fake smile on her face.

"Oh yeah?" one of the girls asked. Aella already didn't like her. "Well, things are about to get real hot around here."

"You honestly want to fight with me?" she questioned the first year, a sarcastic tone in her voice.

"Yeah" the girl said, lighting her skin on fire. "I do..."

Aella smirked. 'Wow. What a hot head. And fire? Pah...'Obviously the hothead girl had no idea what the reputation was of the rainbow hair girl standing in front of her.

Creating a circle with her thumb and pointer finger of her right hand, she blew through the small space between her two fingers, lightly. Only, it didn't appear light, as it put out the fire completely on the girl ahead of her.

The girl who had a slight control of fire seemed stunned. "Really? You want to fight me?" she questioned the girl ahead of her.

"N-n-no..." she stuttered out, grabbing her food, and signalling to her friends that maybe they should leave.

"I didn't think so..." she said, smirking, and wiggling her fingers in a sort of goodbye wave to the group of people scrambling away from the table.

Aella turned around to the two girls she had been with; Jodi, and Yuiko. "I got us a table!" she called out happily.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Legacy smiled at the new entertainment.Power over elements bored him.Speedd was more of his fancy.And he was faster then what the human eye could pick up.On his best days he could reach at least five hundred miles per hour.He walked near the bright hair girl.It was obvious she didn't like the new kids.And that was fine with him he didn't realy like anyone either.Regardless of class or year.

"Well that wasn't very lady like."Legacy smiled.

Be began running in circles around the table intil the trays and their papers flew out into diffrent directions from the wind build up of his run.When he stopped nothing was on them.

"I think your done."He laughed hopeing one would be foolish enough to fight him.But he could hear the slamming of bars in his head which made him reconsider.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Come on yuiko i said and pull her to the table.Wow aella how did you scary them like that i ask her well eating my dinner.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Yuiko bowed as she was introduced to Aella and Legacy. "an honour to amke your aquaintences" she blew another bubble with her gum and let it pop with a loud noise. As Aella had her fight about the table Yuiko just kept quiet and looked at the floor. At some point she grabbed her handheld again and started pressing the buttons without turning it on. She suddenly looked directly at Jodi "Your friend, Aella. She has special looks. Seems everyone is special here" she tilted her head as she observed Aella during her little trick. She then looked at Legacy and observed him without a word while still holding her handheld. You're in a hurry... why? she asked him while chewing her gum with her ususal distant look on her face. Then she was pulled by Jodi "H-hey..." she said and mumbled something about not being invinceable. ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow hurts... she whispered to herself as she was pulled.
Last edited by Lee on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:03 am

Legacy i yelled and told him i was eating that and i walk over to him my fire and ice powers combineing in till my right side was cover in flame and my left side was cover in ice.Legacy i think you did that because you want a fight now you get one i told him

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:06 am

Aella smirked at Legacy's comment. "Yeah, you know that whole 'Chivalry is dead' thing? So is being 'ladylike'" she said, using her fingers to emphasize the air quotes around ladylike.

But she smirked. "So you're into speed too? There sure are a lot of multi-talented kids in this school" she said, sitting down. "I'm a wind manipulator; speed comes with it. I can fly too... well, more or less glide across the air. Unless its not windy out at all, in which case I'll plummet to my death!" She smiled, pulling out her phone because she had gotten a text.

"Fuck you Kiki..." she muttered to herself, texting 'Kiki' back.

"So. What are you in here for?" she questioned, referring to the school around her. "Did you do something terrible? Kill any babies lately? Or are your parents just sick of you like mine were..."

Looking quickly over at Yuiko, she asked the girl "Do you have an extra piece of gum you haven't chewed yet that maybe I could borrow and never return?"

All of the sudden, Jodi burst out. Aella turned around, glaring slightly at her. "Chill out... He wasn't directing it at you..." she muttered, turning around and rolling her eyes slightly.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!