Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Comforting soul food recipes from PGEW » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Robert school for the gifted (IC)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Robert school for the gifted (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:23 am

This start when everyone is arriveing.Here is the link to join Robert school for the gifted (sign up's)

I got off the bus with my suitcase and look at the school wow it pretty big i said aloud and i could see another kid's arriveing to.I walk into the school and look around and thought to myself this going to be my home for awhile i laugh at my self this is my only home i burn down my another one and kelpt laughing as i walk to my room 43,44,45,o 46 i said and walk in to the large room that had a fire place in it a large bed a t.v and a new comptuer.I laid down on my bed and threw a fire ball at the fireplace.I walk out of my room and sat near my door watching people come and go......

(If this is no good tell me)
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Robert school for the gifted (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:04 am

Legacy yawned as he got off the bus.Of course he thought he could have got to this school way faster then this slow transportation.He put another peice of spearmint gum into his mouth looking over the large academy.The thought of the rouble he could get in excited him.But his probation always loomed over his head watching his every move waiting for him to slip up.He threw his bag over his back as he walked towards the living comidations.He scratched his red hair with his free hand as he drunk in the new surroundings.He didn't even bother to open the door as he just fased threw it.He whirled the key around on his finger as he looked at the other students.They were all people like him.Even though he thought he was in his own class.He slipped the key into the hole and looked over his new room.It needed alitlle trash up but it would suffice his needs.He threw his bag on the bed as he plopped after it.

"I wonder if there will be any cute girls here."He sighed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aznmafia
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:07 am

((Digimon I think it would be better if you wrote in 3rd person not in 1st person. It often makes things easier to follow.))

Yuiko slammed the door to the car and looked at the school. “So this is the place, huh? I wonder how people plan to bully me here...” She tilted her head and rested her dark-gray eyes on the building in front of her. Her parents helped her carry her things to her room. “101... it's here” she said after finding the room. After saying goodbye to her parents and watch them drive off Yuiko started unpacking her things. She connected the computer in the room to her own laptop, organized her clothing in the closet and placed her various gadgets, some homemade and some simply bought, in the drawers in her desk. She made her bed and went to look out her window. “I wonder what will happen from now on” she said followed by a light sigh. A sound came from the computer and a message had appeared on the screen of the laptop “You'll be fine. Just wait and see and even if the worst happens then I'm still here” it said. Yuiko smiled and said “You always know how to make things seem better. Thanks Alpha” She had given her laptop the name Alpha when he had started replying to her talking to herself. Yuiko smiled and sat down by the desk. “and now I suggest we check if there's any internet-access around here” she smiled as the computer made happy noises and opened up a few programs. Yuikos fingers started dancing and her chewing of her gum made some sort of rhythm and within minutes she had established internet access on her laptop.

Lee
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:14 am

(Yea but it already start)

I saw a boy that walked threw the front door and walk in to the room right next to me i got up and knock on his door playing with my hair.I thought to my self this guy better not be a loud next door neiber.

(Sorry for the spelling mistakes)

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu_Saiashi on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:51 am

Ryu had already situated himself in Dorm Room 52 of the academy. He hummed to himself as he tinkered around on the computer in his room. His eyes darted rapidly from point to point on the monitor. "Damn, this thing's pretty cool!" He said with a grin. He clicked a few links here and there and soon he was syncing the giant database of paper magic, music, and many other things he had on his thumb drive to the computer. He chuckled as he began to read the notes on paper magic he had collected . . . for the first time.

Ryu_Saiashi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Aella was in a pretty good mood as she drove up to the school, blaring "Redrum is Murder" by A Beautiful Lotus on her cars speakers. A few kids heads turned as they made their way up to the school with their stuff. Maybe it was because she had bleach blonde and rainbow hair. Maybe it was because she was blaring music most would consider "odd". Maybe it was because her license plate read "FukkOff". Whatever it was, she liked it. She liked to be the center of attention.

As she pulled into the schools student parking lot, she turned off her car, her music shutting off as she did. Exiting her 'baby', as she so affectionately referred to it, she was asked by a student who's car sat next to hers, "Is that an Aston Martin Vanquish?" She raised her eyebrow at the kid.

"So what if it is?"

They just stood, mouth agape, staring at the car. She laughed a bit, and handed the kid a Benjamin. "Here. Help me take my stuff up to my room." He nodded furiously, grabbed the money, and began to unload her stuff from her car.

She grabbed a couple bags, and made her way to the door where the rest of the students were entering. The kid followed behind her, lugging a couple suitcases. Aella, luckily, had a room on the first floor; room number 48. Opening the door to the room she had since her first year at the school, she dropped her stuff in the doorway, and walked in. The kid with her suitcases left them in the doorway as well, and went out for a second load.

Taking in the scent of the room, she exhaled. Smiling, she flopped down on the bed. Staring at the ceiling, she laughed a bit. "Third year... I'm getting old..."

A couple minutes later, the kid came in with the last of her stuff. She thanked him, and he left. Shutting her door, she went over to her window, which overlooked part of the parking lot. Pointing her keys towards her car, which she could see from the window, she pressed the lock button. The kids who were staring at the car jumped as the horn sounded, signaling that it was locked and armed.

Laughing silently to herself, she began to unpack; putting her clothes away, setting up her school supplies, putting her laptop on the desk... pretty much redecorating. She put a new spread and sheets on her bed, along with pillows and throws: cheetah ones. She pulled some posters out of protective cases she had put them in, and began to tape them to her walls. Then, she put her empty suitcases in the bottom of her closet, and plugged her iPod into her Bose speakers, so that it could charge.

With that, she made her way out into the hall to see who her neighbors where.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 pm

I saw a girl that look funny but i want up to her and ask what her name was.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:45 pm

As Aella walked out her door, a girl came up to her and asked what her name was. She looked the girl up and down, before she spoke.

"The names Aella Crowley. And who are you?" she said, resting a hand on her hip.

SithFaced
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Am jodi river i can cortral fire and ice and heal people i told her you have a very nice name i add.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Aella smiled a bit at the girl. "That's great Jodi..." she trailed off, looking at her nails. "I have the power to control wind. Looks like we're both elementals then..." As the girl complemented her name, she smiled a bit again as a thank you.

"Listen, do you like, know if there are any hot first timers to this school?" Aella asked the girl, looking around the halls at the many students. "Or are you a first timer too?" she questioned, finally looking back at the girl with red hair in front of her. "This is my third year at this school, and you know, I honestly don't recognize you..." she trailed off.

SithFaced
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Yea it my first year here and sorry i don't know there is a guy right next door to us that cute.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Legacy appeared in a secound in front of the girls.The girl had ever color in her hair.Which spread a smile on his face.

"This doesn't look like my bathroom."He said scratching his red hair looking around at the room.

He shoved his hands into his pockets and his looks bounced off each of the girls.Legacy was on the way to his bathroom remebering he didn't use it before the ride here and he ran quickly to it.but miscalculated his speed and phased threw the wall.He was just glad his pants weren't down.

"And who might you two be?"He asked with a grin.

Aznmafia
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Am Jodi river i can contral fire and ice and i can heal people and whats you name i ask him.This boy is cute i thought to myself.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:31 pm

"I guess its not then" she said, smirking at the boy who had just appeared in front of her.

The boy, who had red hair, asked who they were, a grin on his face. Jodi gave the same introduction that she had given to Aella. 'How original...' she thought dryly to herself.

"Aella Crowley." she said, winking, after Jodi had finished talking.

SithFaced
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:38 pm

"Fire and ice huh....sounds painful."He chuckled.

He looked over at the girl with the crazy hair with a look of confusement and amusement.

"Well im Legacy...Pierce that is.The one and only.Always a pleasure to meet such...unique girls."

He could tell from the obvious look of Jodi she was a first year much like himself.But his cocky attitude made it hard to tell...or very easy.He looked down at his black converse noticing the smoke still coming off them from the fast run.He patted them quickly to hide his look of embrasment from the two girls.

"That happens all the time..no worries."He smiled.

"I dont know if they allow same sex in rooms so im going to head back over there now."He said pointing at the wall he came in from,

"Hope to see you around."He said stepping threw the wall.

Aznmafia
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Um ok bye i said to him and Aella.I walk in to my room and put my alarm clock to the right time got dress in pj and froze the fire in the fireplace and laid in bed and fell asleep......

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Yuiko sighed as she left her room. Eventhough she didn't want to she had to check out the the school sooner or later and since no one still had beaten any of her gaming records she found herself with nothing to do. "So many rooms. So many students will come here it seems" she mumbled as she walked down the hall. She ended up outside where she plopped down on a fence from where she could observe the other students arrive and maybe play a game on her handheld which she had brought with her. "Let's see if I can beat my own score today" she chuckled to herself as she started to press the buttons on the little machine.

Lee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:18 pm

I woke up after my little nap and want outside and saw a girl playing a game so i want up to her and said i bet i can beat you at the game your playing.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Yuiko looked at the person talking to her. She tilted her head and studied the person a bit. "Betting is a sign of overconfidence and overconfidence is a sign of stupidity but if you think you can beat me, then go ahead. Beat my score" She smiled a distant smile and handed Jodi her handheld. Yuiko used the time to look at the sky and her own surroundings in a somewhat distaned manner while sighing once in a while. "I wonder how this person will react when she realises my score is above what's possible of the game" she thought as she observed to students run around nearby.

Lee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Aella walked back into her bedroom. 'Legacy seems like an interesting fellow...' she thought to herself, flopping down on her bed. Looking to her left, she saw her full length mirror.

Standing from the bed, she grabbed some of her makeup, and her camera. She stood in front of the mirror, fixed her eyeliner and mascara, and then grabbed her camera from where she had placed it. "Well, until I find someone else interesting to talk to, I suppose I'll update my pictures."

Walking over to her iPod, she picked a song, and turned the music up pretty loud. The song she picked was "Low", a version that the Calvary Kids had recorded with a group called Brokencyde. Standing in front of the mirror, she began her onslaught of pictures.

((gah! sorry this one sucked guys... :P))

SithFaced
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!