Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Role Play Hospital

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Role Play Hospital

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Power 'Lord on Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:17 pm

This is a forum rp, which teaches the trainees how to operate on anyone's character. The aim is for the trainees to completely fix the patient's character by using their rp skills. Trainees will be assigned patients. It is up to the patients to decide whether they used good or bad rp skills on them. The trainee that I think is looking good as a trainee will become to have their own forum rp in the realistic forum and will be able to operate on anyone's character. I will decide who is the best Medical trainee by the patients posting about them and their rp skills on the Weekly Bulletin. The patients only have a say as far as skills and operating go after that, I will decide. Since I am in RPA, I will not have my own trainee. I will take no part in this except deciding who is the best doctor. I will assign patients to the trainees. Patients, in the Weekly Bulletin, please note if you're Medical Trainee has been away.

Medical Trainees
Kasurin
Donny
Circ
Alu
Matthias
Kouketsu
CANNIBAL

Patients
Zhelir Darkfall
Edge
Miyumi
Trieze Khushrenada
Faith
SinfulSoul

Thank you for your co-operation.

RPH Medical Boss, Power 'Lord.
Time To Go Boingy Boingy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Power 'Lord
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Role Play Hospital

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:54 pm

Power 'Lord wrote:This is a forum rp, which teaches the trainees how to operate on anyone's character.

The only character that's going on the table is your's pal. Don't volunteer characters without permission.

The aim is for the trainees to completely fix the patient's character by using their rp skills. Trainees will be assigned patients. It is up to the patients to decide whether they used good or bad rp skills on them. The trainee that I think is looking good as a trainee will become to have their own forum rp in the realistic forum and will be able to operate on anyone's character.

Oh so as a patient "I" have bad RPG skills. Wonderful. On whose scale are you working off of? Fixing my character? No. Some of us have character flaws with a reason. We like our characters to be real thank you very much. And their own forum? How very rewarding. Did you also remember whose site this is? Not your's.

I will decide who is the best Medical trainee by the patients posting about them and their rp skills on the Weekly Bulletin. The patients only have a say as far as skills and operating go after that, I will decide. Since I am in RPA, I will not have my own trainee. I will take no part in this except deciding who is the best doctor. I will assign patients to the trainees. Patients, in the Weekly Bulletin, please note if you're Medical Trainee has been away.

Ah, you bet I'll have a say, and it'll go further then my skills and operation. Also your arrogence stops here. You're not God here, that would be Eric and Hilde who WORKED to have this site for ALL RPGERS. You WILL give some RESPECT in that department. Sir "I will decide who is best..."

Medical Trainees
Kasurin
Donny
Circ
Alu
Matthias
Kouketsu
CANNIBAL

Patients
Zhelir Darkfall
Edge
Miyumi
Trieze Khushrenada
Faith
SinfulSoul

Thank you for your co-operation.

RPH Medical Boss, Power 'Lord.

My fellow mods. I'm sorry if I am rash in this case, it happens rarely. -But- I cannot stand those who place themselves above others without a second thought. Also it should be noted that these names are posted here without consent or notice. I would also further ask you to please trust my judgment in this matter. Further attention will only please this upstart.

This topic is LOCKED

As for this member I leave it up to my Admins.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.