Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Childhood Rivalries - Secrets Untold

Roleplay Discussion

a part of “Childhood Rivalries - Secrets Untold”, a fictional universe by Lostsoulsbleed.

There are two groups of friends, they have been rivals since the third grade. One group is popular the other is full of outcasts. Everyone has something to hide but when two of them reveal that they have been dating secretly, how will the rest react?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Childhood Rivalries - Secrets Untold”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Roleplay Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Hey you guys! So, I know that we have everyone we need and I apologize for not getting the first post up yet. I've been having some computer problems as well as trouble thinking up a new start for the roleplay. I'll try to formulate a first post soon though it might just have a setting and situation description so others can post before me. I'll try my best to get an actual post up but with midterms and my computer not working it might not be possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Roleplay Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:02 pm

So I decided to rewrite my first post of the previous role-play and change some minor details since the two groups meeting up is the best way to start the role-play. Whoever posts first in the outcast group can choose the location of their group's meet up place as long as at least one other person with a character in the Outcast group agrees. The meet-up place can either be the same as the Popular groups or different but remember. Riversdale is a small town about 2 hours away from the closest city so there aren't any Burger Kings or Malls to go to.
That post will be up sometime tonight so I look forward to your responses!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:15 pm

if i didnt suck at openings and if it wasn't against my character's personality to get others together (she'll meet up with them though) i'd have already put a part. also i think it'd be easier to have a list of places the Outcast crew could/would hang out at. I've never been to riverdale so i have no clue where to even begin thinking of places. but if something were to get the outcast started then I'd put a following post up as soon as i could.

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:50 pm

I added to my post to get the outcasts to meet at the diner as well as see her guy

Ky-Lin
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:11 pm

outcasters and A-listers being in the same place? uh-oh :D

I'll have a post up tonight.

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:33 am

-Going to have to drop out of this RP, sorry guys-

Squeekey
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:12 am

Wheres the rest of my wonderful outcasts!

Ky-Lin
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:19 pm

I don't want this to die again!!!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:58 pm

it stopped so suddenly -_- why people join if they won't post? i would rather the RP not die either.

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:28 am

A few people quit right off the bat and I don't now if I should try to replace them or not

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:30 am

I'm sure someone would like to have those characters.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:01 am

true

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greenmousee on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Is this one a goner as well? I was enjoying it.
girl almighty

greenmousee
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Most of the outcasts haven't posted....

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:55 am

i think me and one other were the only ones to post :( for the outcast

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!