Roleplay idea

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Roleplay idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahimlilgina on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:28 am

HI! I've come up with this idea for a sci-fi role play I guess. JUst thought i'd throw it out here in case anyone might be interested in starting this with me. It could be a 1v1 or a group either way i'd just like to do this one.Hope to hear from some of you soon! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

what about a story with a new age of humans? Where some people were born with a mutation of some kind? For some of those who got mutant abilities have been rejected and exiled out of the civilization, to fend for themselves now they could enter the civilization but often they'd get yelled at or assaulted. We could come up with some kind of story line once we finalize everything..that is if anyone would be interested?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ahimlilgina
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Promethean Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Author Person of Interest Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!