"My ineluctable intelligence is driven by my undeniable technological construct; You cannot deceive me; nor can you perceive me." - What looks to be a young seventeen year old teenager; but there is more to him that what it appears.
Factions, Families, Clans, and Empires
"...You see. Years of strife and trying to understand this world left me with one logical realization. Numbers count." - A newly bred organization of villains bent on the suffering of Terra.
Required StatisticsGender - Male
Race - Android/Mechanical
Age - Appears Seventeen
Hair - Dark Slate
Eyes - Aquamarine
Skin - Peach
Persona - Stoic, Silent
Voice - Smooth; Chilling; Medium RangeAttireTorso - Black sleeved shirt; White tall collared undershirt; Black leather overcoat
Legs - Criss crossing belts; khaki slacks with fraying and mild rips
Feet - Black SneakersTechnological AttributesCPU Intelligence
- Allows for near-instant deciphering of a vast array of situational outcomes.Immaculate Optics
- Gives capacity to see in various vision 'modes'. Energy, magicks, genetic properties, etc.Impossible Gravitational Defiance
- Grants ability to use Bukujutsu; flight.Palm Nexus Absorption
- Allows energy absorbtion through palm sensors. Hidden when not in use.Kinetic Barrier
- A barrier that enshrouds the android from oncoming harm. Can either be utilized coherently, or subconsciously, as to prevent harm.Ki Manipulation
- The natural phenomenon of this technique has been duplicated in this bio-android.Unlimited Energy
- This individuals energy reserves are constantly replenished through use, almost akin to an alternator, via sensor.Supernatural Resistance
- Resistance to magicks, and other supernatural phenomenon, via various anti-mana materials included in hull.Full System Ki Release
- Releases all stores of energy collected within the android rendering a vast radius charred and scorn. Constitutes reboot.Nano-Machine Repair
- Contained within are countless nanites that update, repair, and upgrade, the Android.Alloy Fusion Shell
- A powerful shell hull that establishes itself as nigh impenetrable by most conventional methods.Red Power Oil
- A fluid that courses through the Android's pseudo veins, lubricating necessary parts. Simulates blood, almost, if damaged.Bio-Tissues
- Experimental muscle implant enhancements comprised of natural tissue, silicon, and powerful tinsel fibers made up of immaculate material.Impenetrable Technological Defenses
- Built with astounding firewalls embedded in its processing units and core; nigh impossible to hack.Pinnacle Technology
- All of the technology that comprises this Android is the latest; allowing for consistent evolution.IdentityMy name is Alex; though after my 'incident', I was proclaimed dead, along with my sister Sophie. My parents apparently had stated that upon our death, our bodies were to be donated to science. It was all in the name of learning. Things transpired just like that. A group of scientists bound and determined on making the perfect war machine thus constructed us. Surprisingly enough, to them, they finally managed success, after four previous failures. That day, I came to be renamed Android X-5. The fifth Generation of the machines. They fed my CPU mind full of such unsettling imagery, and knowledge. The one thing that they hadn't counted on...was that remaining bit of humanity to reside within my body. I may have been made almost completely into a machine; but...well, science could only go so far. They left a portion of my mind, not believing that my memories would carry over. Unfortunately; they had presumed wrong. Upon completion, and testing. I awaited my chance at freedom. Several weeks of 'training' thus allowed me that chance. Upon the first moment I encountered; I laid waste to the building, finally achieving freedom, bringing my sister with me in the process.
A. X-5 casually strides down the street just outside of Gambit's. A frown on his face, and his beyond normal hue's glancing about, he comes to stop before the bar. With a monotonic sigh, he closes his startling optics.
"What the hell; I guess it won't hurt..." he mutters, before kicking in the door. With his hands remaining in the pockets of his tattered jeans, he quickly glances about; processing those within the bar. Nothing special.
"Tch, pretty dead in here, isn't it. Kinda lame, don't you think?" He mutters aloud...
A. X-5 glances over at Hellshine. How dare she infer that she was anything like his mother.
"I'm fine. I don't need anything...from you..." He states obviously. I mean, c'mon, he wasn't your average person...
A. X-5 allows his optics to blink but once; even though it wasn't necessary. He still chose to keep some semblance of humanity in him.
"...This is a typical location to converse, divulge information upon one another, and simply...'relax', is it not? Is there an alternative reason for having to be here?" He inquires, his voice somewhat flat.
A. X-5 blinks once more; a look of slight confusion on him. Where was the relevance of all this information? It was pointless. It held no meaning to him.
"That is all...non-relevant information. It does no good for me. All I have learnt...is that this establishment is negligent of any possible worth. Full of miscreants and worthless trash..." he states.
A. X-5 glances momentarily at Chris before then glancing back at Hellshine.
"Your sentence was incomplete. You are lucky that the being who struck at you lacked the proper motivation to land his blow true. How sad..." he states, before casting his optics upon a table and a chair. With a nonchalant stride, he turns and plops down much like a careless teenager would; slouching in the chair.
A. X-5 quickly accelerates his fingertips as they drum upon the table in mach patterns. With a nod, he laughs.
"Very well; if you've come to the conclusion that you hate me; then I shall thusly retort upon the fact that I dislike you with great intensity as well."
A. X-5 was rendered completely stupefied now.
"Did you not just state that you hated me? How can you love me...and yet hate me, and then state that I should go die in a hole. You make absolutely no sense..."
A. X-5 frowns. Brain. He wasn't held back by the limitations of such a pitiful piece of tissue. More than half of his cerebellum was artificial.
"No, you flesh-beings are simply too idiotic to use any sense of intelligence." He retorts.
A. X-5 rolls his eyes.
"You're a fool..." he mutters.
A. X-5 glares.
"Oh, but you are. Undeniably." He mutters.
A. X-5 snorts.
"I will obliterate him..."
A. X-5 casts his optics on the strange being who'd grasped for the fallen object. Immaculate sensors within these eyes scanned the being immediately. Strange blood. The beings body was literally deceased; and yet it continued to function. How odd...
A. X-5 continues to study the being; now watching as it spoke to the inanimate object. It held no semblance of intelligence?
"Peculiar...but, being deceased might do that; as the functioning of the cerebellum would surely cease..." He mutters to himself; trying to keep unheard in a sense.
A. X-5 's optics quickly follow the being; having no difficulties keeping a trace on him; before the being suddenly vanishes.
"...It holds unbelievable speed. How can a deceased being be capable of such things?" He ponders.
A. X-5 could not help but mockingly slide a finger into his mouth before imitating a gagging noise.
"The emotions of fleshlings disturbs me..." he mutters, remaining in his seat.
A. X-5 's optics trained heavily on the new arriving being; his ears assaulted by the foolish words the male spoke.
More-so, his actions, and movements, brought about irritation to Alex's meticulous mind.
"..." He said nothing; but his mind screamed 'Fool!'.
A. X-5 immediately glances over upon the sight of his younger sister. For the first time within the eve, he manages a smile of his own. Leaning forth in his chairs, he accepts her with open arms before standing and spinning once.
"Well, I'll be. What has brought you here, sister, of mine?" he inquires.
A. X-5 gently places her down before nodding. Hm, always the curious one she was.
"Ah, curious are you? I am...simply studying these beings. Attempting to understand humanity once again..." he softly states. Of course she would understand...
A. X-5 replaces his hands within his pockets. With a sigh, he nods. Yes, they were...at one time, human.
"Correct. Yes, we were human. But, the nonsensical monstrosities that chose to...meddle with us; well, I will be rightfully honest. I have lost most of my concepts of being normal..." He says, following her gaze with his own emerald-teal hue's.
"...Have you recently been working on your 'talents'?" he inquires; meaning her unique abilities. Unlike him; he was sure that the scientists had not begun field testing of her...
A. X-5 follows with a chuckle, before standing back. With a gesture of his arms; he allows for her to demonstrate.
"By all means, Sophie, go right ahead. I am ecstatic to see." he says with a smile.
A. X-5 seemed heavily impressed. Placing both hands together in a series of applauds. Very impressive. Such quick learning she'd come to undergo.
"I am very impressed, Sophie. You are excelling wonderfully." he states, before noting the being in the far corner. His optics scanned the being; penetrating the armor. Female. Genetic augmentation. Superior capabilities.
Turning his view to the 'fool' from before; he debates on scanning them as well, but chooses not to.
"...As I said. I am very, very, impressed. You have done exceedingly well." he says, gently lifting a hand to pat her upon the head.
A. X-5 allows a smirk to grace his lips before he ruffles her hair. With a chuckle, he releases his hand. "Oh, I'm sorry; is it fixable?" he asks.
He then turns his attention to Dee, his face falling blank once more; his emerald-teal optics trained on her.
"Yes; we've been constructed for such purposes. Unfortunately; I did not want such a thing for myself, or my sister." He states, before adding. "...And yes, we are Androids; but of course. You've merely seen her abilities. We've been crafted separately for varying uses." He finishes.
A. X-5 gently wraps a free arm around the shoulders of his sister, whilst his other hand reaches out to grasp the hand of Dee's. His optics had already told him what he needed to know about the female Cyborg.
"A pleasure...Dee. Spartan-047; what an interesting name. You may either address me as A. X-5, or Alex. Whichever you prefer. As for your Cyborg comment; interesting concept. My optic sensors have already alerted me of this though. Thank you for the sharing of such information though. It is...appreciated." He states.
A. X-5 places both of his arms neatly beneath his chest. Pondering on what to say; he could only sigh.
"Myself, and my sister, were typical humans. An incident left us both dead. Our parents chose to donate our bodies to science. Unfortunately; unlike with most cases, our bodies were subjugated to testing. We were meant to be made into war machines." He states.
"Luckily; the men made an awful mistake. My mind was still able to function; despite most of my cerebellum being replaced by artificial technology. I managed my escape; and I rescued my sister in the process. We now live with no purpose; but...we are gifted. I am sure that I will find us both a purpose in due time..." he states.
A. X-5 nods thusly. Quite a story. It wasn't at all as subtle as his story. His almost seemed pathetic in comparison. It almost agitated him; but how? He had few emotions left; the rest was simulated by processors.
"I see. Then you are built for excellence. I am impressed. I myself have been given abilities far different than my sisters. Mine are more...chaotic. Unstable..." he states, raising a hand off to his side. Within it; a bright white sphere radiates within the nexus of his palm; before leaving it. It collides with a wall; barreling through it at high velocity. It continues through several more buildings before finally exploding in a fiery display; felling the towering structure.
"I am built to annihilate without mercy." He states.