The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge

The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge

Taking place shortly after Natsu and company stopped the Eisenwald Guild in Oshibana Town. An up-and-coming Guild decided to station itself in place of Eisenwald. Now Oshibana Town has it's own certified Guild; Draco Edge. (Semi-Closed)

1,637 readers have visited this universe since ZombieGil created it. Byte, and blackwolf are listed as curators.

Copyright: The creator of this roleplay has attributed some or all of its content to the following sources:

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/main_page

Introduction

The story of Draco Edge begins!

The entire world is known as Earth Land.
In the west lies the penninsula, Fiore.

In Fiore, many Guilds are born. One notable Guild is Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail is home to many heroic mages. It is also a guild not only famous for their strength, but also for their tendency to make a mess of things, wherever they go. They've caused many issues with the Magic Council as well.

In the year X784; a Dark Guild Eisenwald planned to use the ancient dark magic of Lullaby. Their plan was to assassinate the Guild Masters at their Regular Meeting. A Famous Mage, Erza Scarlet, from Fairy Tail overheard their plotting. She returned to Fairy Tail and brought with her the three renown mages; Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, and Lucy Heartfilia. Together, the team of four thwarted Eisenwald's Plan. They ultimately disbanded the Dark Guild and saved the town of Oshibana as well as the Guild Masters. The Magic Council immediately reacted and arrested the Eisenwald Guild members.

Image

ImageShortly after this series of events, The Magic Council founded a Guild in place of Eisenwald. This Guild was thereby known as Draco Edge. The Guild was stationed in Oshibana Town as a protectorate for the (resuming) Regular Meeting for Provincial Guild Masters. From there, the Guild was formerly established and the not so very famous mage; Loritova became the Guild Master.


GUILD MEMBERS

Guild Master
Image - Loritova - Played by ZombieGil and Archlkan

S-Rank Mages
Image - Sandra R. Lecarde - Played by Archlkan

Image - Shae Anne Ramine - Played by Fallen

A-Rank Mages
Image - Mordecai Cezaero (Guild Ace) - Played by ZombieGil

Image - Kaitaychayton Ciqalakai - Played by Skylite

Image - Akio Kakudo - Played by Akionakamura

Image - Eliza V. Hellsing - Played by TheWolfMaster

B-Rank Mages
Image - Kacie Fienmal - Played by Lolkatlove

Image - Chowa Kyoku - Played by blackwolf

Image - Dimetre Vlasimaro - Played by foreverxraining

C-Rank Mages
Image - Charlotte Leiss - Played by Cienpher

Image - Seibi Kikaijin - Played by 13lazer31

Image - Cassadin Kayleth - Played by Skylite

Image - Morien Morningstar - Played by ZeroTolerance

Image - Anachayla Kaylorn - Played by Lolkatlove

Image - Sotofu Katsu - Played by ZombieGil

Image -Akumu Hoshimi - Played by DreamerOnTheStars

D-Rank Mages
Image - Elysia Avari Skylar - Played by xKyrie

Image - Haruka Sora - Played by foreverxraining

Image - Kuroi Lightblade - Played by dimon lord

Image - Theo Castille - Played by Nivosity

Image - Fumiko Gato - Played by PINKanime

Image - Roady Domene - Played by Gintoki Sakata

Character Skeleton:

~Please use ZombieGil Character(s) for Reference (Sotofu and Mordecai)~

Code: Select all
[center][b][size=200]Full Name: Nickname, Age then Gender
Alias (A fancy name your character might be known by, usually gained with great renown. This ain't a nickname, but a name that has a meaning. Something that resembles your character in some way.), _ (D, C, B, A, or S. Note: Newbies to Guild are D) Rank Draco Edge Member[/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=150][b]~ Physical Info ~[/b][/size][/center]

[left][img]Image%20link(url)%20here[/img][/left]
[center][b]{Appearance}[/b]
(Appearance)

[b]{Tattoo}[/b]
(Where is your Draco Edge Tattoo Located)

[size=150][b]~ Mentality ~[/b][/size]

[b]{Personality}[/b]
(Personality)[/center]

[left][b]{Likes}[/b][/left] [right][b]{Dislikes}[/b][/right]
[left][color=#0D9D00][b]o[/b][/color] Like1[/left] [right]Dislike1 [color=#FF0000][b]x[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0D9D00][b]o[/b][/color] Like2[/left] [right]Dislike2 [color=#FF0000][b]x[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0D9D00][b]o[/b][/color] Like3[/left] [right]Dislike3 [color=#FF0000][b]x[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0D9D00][b]o[/b][/color] Like4 (Opt.)[/left] [right](Opt.) Dislike4 [color=#FF0000][b]x[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0D9D00][b]o[/b][/color] Like5 (Opt.)[/left] [right](Opt.) Dislike5 [color=#FF0000][b]x[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0D9D00][b]o[/b][/color] Like6 (Opt.)[/left] [right](Opt.) Dislike6 [color=#FF0000][b]x[/b][/color][/right]

[left][b]{Quirks}[/b][/left] [right][b]{Phobias}[/b][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk1[/left] [right]Fear1 [color=#6612B4][b]@[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk2[/left] [right](Opt.) Fear2 [color=#6612B4][b]@[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk3 (Opt.)[/left]

[center][size=150][b]~ Ability Statistics ~[/b][/size]

[b]{Magic-Types}[/b]
Magic Type 1 ~ Magic Type 2 (Opt.) ~ Magic Type 3 (Opt.) ~ Magic Type 4 (Opt.) (Note: I prefer previously established Magic. You're welcome to develop your own, just know I will ask for some description pertaining to its nature. And about having four different types; don't make yourself invincible and don't make yourself a master of four legendary magic types. You have one main magic type and the others are like backup. Note-Note: Talk to me prior about Dragon Slayer Magic, it will be your only magic FYI.)

[b]{Signature Spell}[/b]
[u]Spell Name[/u] - (Description)

[b]{Spell List}[/b]
~Spell-Type 1
~Spell-Type 2
~Spell-Type 3
~Spell-Type 4

[b]{Non-magic Skills}[/b]
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill1
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill2
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill3
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill4 (Opt.)
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill5 (Opt.)

[size=150][b]~ Personal Background ~[/b][/size]

[b]{Biography}[/b]
(Biograhpy)[/center]

GM: ZombieGil
Co-GM: Archlkan
Designer:
blackwolf

Toggle Rules

By Semi-Closed we mean that we're only going to accept near-perfect mages. Take your time on your profile, there's no rush, we'll help you get situated. Good Luck and use the one try wisely. Thanks for being interested. Ciao! :D

1. Solve any arguments through either the PMs, or with the assistance of a GM.

2. No spotlight hogging. We all want to be that Hero, but you're not the exception. (Sorry XD)

3. Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation is highly requested. Please proof-read your posts, or message any of the GMs for assistance.

4. We are not going to restrict you on posting limits, minimum or maximum. All we ask is that you have enough experience to write in-depth posts.

5. Please use the provided character sheet. Characters who do not meet the sheet's critiques will be asked to be changed. A failure to do so will result in a deletion of the character.

6. No god-modding. This includes: Controlling, killing, and any other form of using another person's character without their consent.

7. No Meta-gaming. This means that anything you (The player) know, does not mean your character knows. The only exception is with events pertaining to the story of Fairy Tail. (i.e. Their Guild being destroyed, the death of Oracion Seis, etc.)

8. Be commited to the role play. We expect you will be able to post at least once every two days.

9. Are there any reasons you are unable to commit to this role play for a period of time, do not hesitate to PM a GM. Any un-informed absences will be messaged with a warning the first week. Failure to respond in two days will result in a deletion of your character.

10. Do not post like crazy. Be patient, and allow other players to keep up with the role play, and respond to your post. Whenever any other characters are involved in your post, wait for them to respond before posting again.

11. We're all human with magical abilities; leave it that way. (Dragon Slayers are too)


12. Read the rules. :D

The Story So Far... Write a Post » as written by 18 authors

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Loritova Character Portrait: Akumu Hoshimi Character Portrait: Fumiko Gato

0.00 INK

As Fumiko got to the guild she looked around. She knew today was suppose to be mission impossible. What that was she didn't know, however, she did practice with Akumu the day before. She was all hyped up about this that Fumiko almost jumped with excitement when Loritova started to speak. He said stuff about the basic rules and about splitting into teams. She also picked up on him saying something about being teleported a 12 O'clock and that is you revealed your paper before then you would be disqualified.

Fumiko then got her piece of paper and refused to look at it. She decided that if she did then she would probably reveal who it was and get disqualified. That wouldn't be any fun. She quickly whipped out a blueberry lollypop and started to suck on it until 12. She didn't know if other people already knew their partners, but they didn't seem to show it. Then when the time finally came Fumiko was telleported.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Sandra R. Lecarde Character Portrait: Elysia Avari Skylar Character Portrait: Loritova

0.00 INK

#, as written by xKyrie
Elysia Avari Skylar


"Remember my words, my darling... You will come back to me soon, Elysia."

Sitting up abruptly from her position at the edge of the green-covered sheets of her bed, Ely woke up in a snap. Still remembering the lingering traces of her latest nightmare, she suddenly felt a shiver run through her spine. Looking around in a frenzied haze, her eyes were wide and alert. "My darling..", the air seemed to whisper around her and it took all of her control to stop the scream that was threatening to come out of her mouth. She quickly dived under the sheets and grabbed the pillows around her, as if making a barricade out of those.

She tightly hugged herself and covered her face with one of the big pillows. Even while wearing her modest nightgown, a pale sky blue-colored pajamas set, she still felt totally exposed. Due to her good memory, she can vividly recall every facet of her dreams. Seeing the sneering smiles and calculating leers, she found herself revisiting her life before becoming a member of Draco Edge Guild.

Those white walled rooms, well-ventilated and equipped for everything a person may need but thoroughly designed to keep someone locked indoors...
The topnotch security system and various rooms filled with bustling people always busy with either new tests or checking around for suspicious activities...

Without a doubt, just thinking about it scares her wits off.

She stayed that way for quite some time, crouched in her bed and tightly hugging the pillows. Her amber-colored eyes roved around every particular direction of the room she can see from her position and her ears totally alert and ready for all the sounds or noise she may hear.

She didn't knew how long it passed, since she was roused off her sleep, but she didn't care. Staying still and chanting words in her mind are the only ways she can do to get the bad pictures out of her head.

Experiments. Laboratories. If there are two words that can solely terrify the white-haired Sky Dragon Slayer into oblivion, it would be no doubt these two. Since childhood, she feared this particular facility not only because of the intimidating paraphernalia but also mostly because of those who usually reside and control the place.

Shaking her head as if to make the thoughts go away, she slowly but surely started to calm down. She knew that mean time, this fear of hers is illogical and superficial. It had been quite a long while since she ran away from 'home', and ever since then there had been no sign of her parents' shadows. She knew full well that Lacey and Lyse would not be able to get hold of her now that she's here at Draco Edge. Aside from being a licensed Guild and managed by such person as Loritova, she's certain that her mother and father are not stupid enough to let themselves be in the center of attention by attempting to get her back.

She deeply sighed and looked at the clock near her bedside table. Aside from the basic necessities such as a bed, a table, a drawer, a bookshelf, a chair and some odd knickknacks here and there; one can see that Elysia's room is somewhat nearly bare. She had been planning to decorate her room, however since she is currently working on a small flower garden at her room, this idea had been put on hold.

She looked around and smiled warily at nothing in particular. It wouldn't do her any good if she will continue to let herself be tortured by a nightmare. After all, she should have been used to it by now. In fact, ever since she had left her parent's influence, she had been having these horrific dreams in varying degrees, every night.

Sometimes things end happily for her, where she was finally able to avenge the death of her real parents and their guild mates. Though most of the times she will always also dream about being captured and made as a guinea pig by her beloved mother once again.

Removing the covers away from her body, she shakily stepped both of her feet at the ground and aimed to go towards the direction of the bathroom. Passing over a marked calendar on her way, she noticed then the date for today. It was the ninth of October and is without a doubt the dated day for that Mission Impossible, the master had informed them about.

She let out a small smile as she remembered the fire magic user, opening the door of the bathroom, she entered inside. It will be best for her to just forget about the worries and focus on the task today.

That is if she can help it.

► = ♀ = ♪ = ♫ = ◄


“Welcome everyone! Today, is the day. No doubt you have all heard of 'Mission Impossible', and are most likely eager to hear what I have planned for it. First, let me explain the basic rules. Each of you is split in teams of two, whatever team completes the task first is the winner, and will receive a special reward that I will announce after the contest. Anything goes in this event."

As she heard the master started to explain about their activity, she hastily snapped herself into focus. Vanishing the remnants of her most recent daydreams, she turned to the large stature of the guild master and listened closely to his words.

He had informed them that they will be divided into pairs and will be assigned a specific task later on. Pouting a little and fighting the urge to groan out loud, she settled on placing both of her arms into one of the many tables in the bar and leaned on it.

It wasn't as if she hated the other members of the guild. She actually liked each and everyone of them. Not only because they are such nice individuals but also because based on her three months stay here, she had known how much of interesting people they all are. The thing that she actually disliked though-- aside from hearing anything about someone's love for science, will be teaming up.

It wasn't anybody else fault though. There is just something in her that doesn't sync well with regards to working with others. More often than not, it had something to do with her inherent inability to be focused and keep on a steady track when doing a particular task.

She went over through the list of her options of possible partners silently in her head and slightly lowered her head. Ely noticed that aside from her, everyone else seemed to be skilled and talented, especially in their own area of specialization. Unlike her. She only knew how to heal and when in a group battle or anything of sorts, she's usually the weakest link in the team. Such thinking made her unintentionally remember her mother's last words. "Of course! Your true parents have been a so much of a failure so it is just to be expected that you also turn out as one."

Pushing the negative thoughts once again, she raised her head and studied the others around. The straw basket was now being passed and having seated near the counter, she was one of the first people who immediately got a piece of paper from it. Holding the paper in front of her chest, she then motioned to open it with silent trepidation.

She truly wished that her partner had the patience far longer than what is normal or else even from the start they would surely lose this. The thirteen year old girl is undeniably rather bad at accomplishing tasks in hasty and rushed manner. She usually takes certain amount of time to finish particular activity and that is with all of her maximum effort present.

Slowly opening the paper, she held a mix of impatience and fear as she turned to look for the name of her temporary partner.

She literally felt the wind got knocked out of her as she stared dumbfounded at the words she read. Feeling that same hyperventilating experience creeping over her senses, though this time with a different reason, Elysia is torn between jumping out in joy or hiding into the comforts of her room.

It seemed as if winds are blowing in her favor; stopping herself just in time for the incoming shriek, she decided on beaming widely at the master. She sneaked a look at her partner and waited for the moment that she will transported. It wasn't long before she too, like the others, had been transported to the path they are assigned.

"I'll do my best, Miss Sandra!"

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Shae Anne Ramine Character Portrait: Fumiko Gato

0.00 INK

#, as written by Fallen
Shae Anne Ramine


The area which currently surrounded her was a familiar one. It was the forest near Clover Town, right next to the river. This she could work with, she knew this place like the back of her hand so much so that she had a map in her mind - as she did of any other place she had ever been. Plus it was by water, awesome, what could be better? Alright, now where are you... she thought to herself, looking for her teammate, Fumiko. She couldn't say she was excited about getting a D rank for this mission, however she was a firm believer that people should never be underestimated and sometimes ranks were only there so you could climb them. She had already thought of how the girl could be beneficial had they ran into anyone, but it would be up to the girl and not Shae's imagination which clearly favored only two people. She finally saw her appear not too far from her, and walked towards her, watching the magical piece of paper reveal their mission.

Follow four magical markers. This can be rocks, trees, or even wild-life. Each mark will give you a puzzle to solve, and one clue that must be remembered. The final mark will lead you to one final puzzle where you'll have to use the clues you found to solve it.

How. Horribly. Boring. She thought to herself, scowling at the paper for a moment like it could see her. "Alright!" she said enthusiastically towards her teammate. "I had hoped for something more interesting but, if we're looking for magical markers, I would say sticking to the side of the river to start would be the best bet. Now, I need you to be extremely conscious of your surroundings, because that speed magic can come in handy." Shae peered at the river ahead, wondering where everyone else had ended up, and if they were looking for the same things. Her mind was racing with all the possibilities and what could happen if she were to meet up with each person. "We're bound to run into people..."she trailed off, rubbing her hands together as if excited. "Alright well lets get going, staying in one place is definitely not going to do us any good."

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Sandra R. Lecarde Character Portrait: Elysia Avari Skylar

0.00 INK

#, as written by Byte
Sandra R. Lecarde

Center of the forest, left from the river

Feeling a tad drowsy from the transportation, Sandra tried to analyse her whereabouts. A forest, what forest? Resting her left index-finger on her chin, the female wizard pondered for a moment. The large forest that was separated by a river that flows from Clover Town's lake, to Akane Beach was the most logical one. If they were done, locating the guild would have to be easy. And even Loritova would be that crazy to let his underlings walk for a bazillion miles.

Nodding to herself, Sandra unstuck her back from, what she thought to be a rock. It wasn't until her first attempts to get up from the grassy field, that the woman felt something pulling her back to the ground. It wasn't her weapon, because she had realised it had been transported somewhere else. Funny enough, it appeared right after the woman opened her eyes, and they spotted the sword leaning against the bark of the tree right in front of their owner.

So, what was it then? Inching her head to take a look at what was behind her, Sandra found that she hadn't been resting her back against a rock. 'Twas her 'partner' for today, the little Elysia. “Oh, crud...” The both of them were chained together by a magic leash that was wrapped around their waist. Gently nudging the young Draco Edge member, Sandra found her attention turned to something that was being imprinted in her memory.

“The two of you are chained to each other, and are to climb to giant tree that is on the other side of the forest. Climb it, and pluck the apple-looking fruit that's located on the very top of it. Oh, and girls, wind magic isn't allowed.”


The so called 'impossible' task, that they were given. Well, if Elysia is going to be a problem,it would sure prove a challenge. “Honestly, this is one of the many reasons I rarely visit the guild.” The female wizard shook her head, and waited for Elysia to get a move-on. They had a whole route ahead of them...

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Sotofu Katsu Character Portrait: Kuroi Lightblade Character Portrait: Roady Domene

0.00 INK

Roady Domene





Roady turned to reveal to himself his teamate for Mission Impossible. He didn't try in the slightest to hide his shock and disbelief at what stood before him. There wasn't merely one, but two people standing before him. "W-What the hell is this?! Do you guys really expect me to tolerate two of you at the same time?! I was barely willing enough to stick with one of you!" Roady then looked at his paper that he refrained from looking at earlier. 'Sotofu Katsu and Kuroi Lightblade...' He read silently to himself, then looking back towards the other two. "Forget it, I'm going on ahead. If you still want to do this team thing, then don't fall behind. I'm not dealing with any lightweights." Roady ordered in the rudest manor he could muster up, as he made his way through the forest they ended up at.

Roady didn't stop to see if the other two had caught up, but saw a weird glow in the corner of his eyes. It came from the paper he had gotten from Loritova. It had somehow gotten back in Roady's hand even though he was sure he had thrown it away at the start point. He looked at it, and noticed that the words had been replaced since the last time he had taken a look at it. Their names were gone, and were replaced with what seemed to be instructions. "Your team has the difficult task of finding, and defeating a Vulcan named Gronag. Rather large, and one of the strongest Vulcan around. Caution is adviced." Roady read aloud.

"Oh? So 'I'm' going to be taking on a Vulcan, eh? Those bastards are pretty tough. Just don't know when to stay down. This should be interesting." Roady said to himself as he continued down a path until he could make out a flowing river ahead of him. 'A river? Aren't we supposed to follow those or something?' Roady seemed to daze off, pondering whether or not he should ask the other two if they knew the area, as they have been here longer than him.
"Remember Roady. Rivers always lead to somewhere. A good chance to find civilization if you're lost. Also good if you're dying of thirst. Hm... Did I forget to boil your's? Ehehehe." Roady snapped back to reality. He had seemed to drift off into a past memory. "Shut up, old man." He said to himself as he made the decision to move further North, up the river. Although, it was purely on instinct.

After a while Roady could make out the mouth of a cave a few yards away from the riverbank. "The note said that we're after the monkey, right? If I remember correctly, Vulcans live in caves. Maybe I'll get lucky." Roady smiled, as he began walking towards the cave, scoping out every edge, expecting something to jump out and attack him. Soon he was facing the cave entrance. "Breaking and entering isn't really my style, but my options aren't very open at the moment." Roady commented before entering, confident that he could take on any beast that may lie in wait.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Akio Kakudo Character Portrait: Loritova Character Portrait: Seibi Kikaijin

0.00 INK

Seibi Kikaijin


The day started off much like any other. The Sun, which had slowly crept over the mountain range to the northeast, was now halfway to its peak and its rays shone quite brightly. The citizens of the town could be heard know as they made their way though the streets below, mingling together with others and chatting up a ruckus. The combination of the both the newfound heat and sound was enough to wake Seibi from his sleep. Raising his arm in a futile attempt to rid himself of the heat, he cracked his eyes just enough to see that morning had come. With a stretch and a yawn he sat up from his perch and starred at the city below.

Yes, perch. Rather then sleeping in the room he pays for like a normal person, Seibi finds it much easier, and relaxing, to climb up onto the roof of the dorm and lay down there instead. He often found himself sleeping more fulfilled there then in his bed, so now it has become a sort of habit. That and every time he walks into his room and has to stay in there for longer then a few minutes, he starts to feel a bit uncomfortable. After an hour, the feeling get unbearable, so sleep is a near impossible task.

Speaking of ‘impossible’, Seibi chose just then to remember what exactly today was. Hmm, Mission Impossible. He thought to himself as he stifled another yawn. Better get going. Personally, he didn’t want to join in the first place. An event on this scale normally led to in-fighting, and that was something he wished to avoid the most. Unfortunately, Loritova had made it mandatory that everyone available in the guild to show up. Sighing, Seibi unhooked his feet from their location so that physics took over and started to pull him down. Just before he cleared the edge he spun around sideway and cupped his hands on the end of the roof, using the momentum to swing himself through the open window of his room with no effort on his part. He made sure to land in a crouched position so that he landed with a soft thump instead of making a loud noise.

Seeing as how he still had a few minutes to kill, he decided to wash himself off a bit and put on some fresh clothes. Taking off his old ones, he tossed them in a corner and slipped into the shower. After a quick rinse off he made his way to the closet and pulled out a clean set of clothes. Slipping into his new attire, Seibi was making his way to the door when he noted that he was forgetting something. Moving towards the end table by his bed, he swiped the glove off the table and pulled it down over his left hand. Finishing that, he opened the small box next to the clock and retrieved the rings inside slipping them over the fingers on his right hand. Now he was ready. Pulling open the door, he walked outside, but not before tugging on his coat that hung on the end of it, taking it off and closing the door behind him in one movement. Slipping it on and his hand into the pocket, he made his way downstairs to the Guild.

He walked in just about when Loritova was beginning to explain the rules. Not bothering to pay attention to the small details, Seibi made sure to log the most important things in his memory. As he thought, in-fighting was not only allowed but expected. When the basket came to him, he quickly picked out a slip of paper and jammed it into his pocket, switching it out with a small ball of candy, which he popped into his mouth. He didn’t bother checking who his partner was because, truthfully, it didn’t matter to him. He’d still just do whatever was needed so he could get this over with. After a bit of waiting the clock struck Twelve and he was overcome with the weightless feeling that came when someone was being teleported.

Once he felt he feet make contact with the ground instinctively he crouched down. It was in attempt to make sure he didn’t lose his balance after landing, an unneeded action since he was teleported quite accurately. A small voice in the back of his head questioned who magic could do this on such a large scale, but he ignored it. Instead he scanned the area of where he landed. He recognized it as the border between the mountain range and forest southeast of Clover Town and near Akane Beach. He remembered the area because he had passed through it before with Ana during a mission.

Feeling he spent enough time taking in the scenery, he decided to move on with the mission. Taking the first step he turned and looked back over his shoulder to see who his temporary partner was gonna be for the day. Admittedly, he was a bit surprised at who it was. Akio was probably one of the last people he ever expected to be teamed up with, not because he didn't want to get to know him, he didn't, just because he felt that their fighting styles differed so much they wouldn't be able to work well together. Well, thinking about that know was useless so he just waved at him and mumbled out a greeting. Once that was done, he wanted to move on to the next step, but to do that he needed to know what to do next.

"Loritova mentioned that we'd recieve a task when we got here," He started aloud, mostly to himself but he said it in a way so that Akio knew he had at least acknowledged their partnership. "But what exactly did he mean by th-" He was cut off by the sudden feeling of something being imprinted into his mind. "Your and your partner are tasked with hunting and taking down the members of Team 2; Chowa Kyoku and Charlotte Leiss. Be warned, you're being hunted too..." Once the message was finished Seibi starred blankly ahead, blinking a few times. Really? He thought to himself. Instinctively he pulled out the piece of paper he had recieved earlier and unfolded it. Sure enough, both his and Akio names were crossed out and placed to the side, the center of the page being replaced by the same message. You've got to be kidding me. Ana would probably kill for a chance like this, and here he is having to face off against two people from their rival team. Sighing, he pulled together a plan. Instinctively, living things move towards water, He began to himself, switching to an outward thought to finish up. "So lets cut through these forest and make our way to the river connecting Akane Beach and Clover Lake." He said aloud, taking off through the trees without awaiting a response.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Sotofu Katsu Character Portrait: Kuroi Lightblade Character Portrait: Roady Domene

0.00 INK

Kuroi Lightblade


Kuroi felt a little odd as he was transported from his spot in the tree. as he looked around he saw that he was in a forest. he turned to see his team mate. to his surprise he found that he had two teammate's. both of them looked younger than himself. As he went to introduce himself he was cut off by the one with dark hair as he said "W-What the hell is this?! Do you guys really expect me to tolerate two of you at the same time?! I was barely willing enough to stick with one of you! Forget it, I'm going on ahead. If you still want to do this team thing, then don't fall behind. I'm not dealing with any lightweights."

Wow this guy seems like a real punk Kuroi thought to himself No real chance i will be able to work with him he knew if he tried they would just end up fighting each other in the end. As he turned to face his remaining partner he looks somewhat reasonable he thought as he approached the boy. As he held out his hand and said "Hello I am kuroi Lightblade looks like WE are partner's" making sure that that the tone in his voice indicated his attempt to be friendly to him and showing his dislike of the one that walked away "Let's work together" looking at his peace of paper he read his assignment "looks like we need to hunt a Vulcan named Gronag down sounds easy enough" Kuroi smiled to himself as he thought i hope this thing will be strong or that we will run into something strong

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Shae Anne Ramine Character Portrait: Fumiko Gato

0.00 INK

Fumiko Gato


Fumiko turned around and saw Shae. She knew that she was an S class ranked mage and probably didn't want to be with her. Fumiko then sighed. Right after she heard Shae say," Alright! I had hoped for something more interesting but, if we're looking for magical markers, I would say sticking to the side of the river to start would be the best bet. Now, I need you to be extremely conscious of your surroundings, because that speed magic can come in handy. We're bound to run into people... Alright well lets get going, staying in one place is definitely not going to do us any good."

After listening to that long speech Shae made Fumiko looked around. She was able to pick up bits and pieces of information that seemed important. The first one was that they were looking for magical markers. She didn't know what they would look like, so she would have to be careful where she looked. Also Shae wanted to follow the river. Fumiko thought it would be good, but they would still have a lot of ground to cover. She didn't know that she knew about her magic type, but she guessed when she was S class she probably knew a lot about the other people. Overall she decided that it would be a good idea to go along the river. She then said," Okay. So first we need to decide to go up or down the river. I would suggest up because then we would be on higher ground. What do you think?"

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Akio hears the sounds of birds chirping as he feet meets the ground with is eyes still closed he slowly opens them as soon as he hears the sound of some one else landing. he begins to opens his eyes and sees Seibi. Akio can almost hear is heart break as he mumbles "out of all the pretty girls in the guild i have to be get stuck with a guy". He lets out a long and depressing sigh as he unpresses his hands together he sees Seibi wave a mumble something. akio was to depressed to care what he said. Akio would then look up to try to figure where he was. After a quick look around he realizes he has no idea where he is everything looks the same to him on the ground. he would walk over a lean against a near by tree and looks at Seibi. As Seibi looks at his paper sighing he asks " so squirt whats the plan." He only ask this because he knows Seibi teams up with ana quite often and he couldn't imagine ana being the brains of there team. So he thought it would be best to let the little one run the show for a while and if things he to deep. He would step in a help him out just then akio remembers the piece of paper that would have his Mission on it. He takes a quick look at it " so we are playing hide and go seek kinda". As he laughs a little.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Akio Kakudo Character Portrait: Seibi Kikaijin

0.00 INK

Akio Kakudo



Akio hears the sounds of birds chirping as he feet meets the ground with is eyes still closed he slowly opens them as soon as he hears the sound of some one else landing. he begins to opens his eyes and sees Seibi. Akio can almost hear is heart break as he mumbles "out of all the pretty girls in the guild i have to be get stuck with a guy". He lets out a long and depressing sigh as he unpresses his hands together he sees Seibi wave a mumble something. akio was to depressed to care what he said. Akio would then look up to try to figure where he was. After a quick look around he realizes he has no idea where he is everything looks the same to him on the ground. he would walk over a lean against a near by tree and looks at Seibi. As Seibi looks at his paper sighing he asks " so squirt whats the plan." He only ask this because he knows Seibi teams up with ana quite often and he couldn't imagine ana being the brains of there team. So he thought it would be best to let the little one run the show for a while and if things he to deep. He would step in a help him out just then akio remembers the piece of paper that would have his Mission on it. He takes a quick look at it " so we are playing hide and go seek kinda". As he laughs a little. (SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST)

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Charlotte Leiss Character Portrait: Loritova Character Portrait: Chowa Kyoku

0.00 INK

Chowa Kyoku - The bar

Chowa opened his eyes abruptly as the first sunlight hit his face. It was a skill he had learnt when he was younger. 'Always be prepared...for the danger could come anytime, anywhere...' He pushed himself up as he looked around, studying his room carefully to see if anything had been changed while he was sleeping. Nodding slightly as he deemed nothing important had been changed and there was no sign of something out of place, Chowa stepped out of his bed and stretched himself, ready for the day. Today was 'Mission Impossible' or something along the line, Chowa had not paid much attention the first time he heard it...maybe he just deemed it...unimportant or maybe he was just distracted. Either way, Chowa did not know much about the mission. He closed his eyes and sighed tiredly, yesterday event was still fresh in his mind and liked it or not, Chowa knew he had acted...harshly and 'out of character' regarding the event. He supposed he would have to apologize to his teammates when he saw them today.

With that thought in mind, Chowa proceeded to go through his normal morning routine in less than 20 minutes. Time's money, after all. He suppressed a yawn as his hand covered his mouth and he looked at the wall clock. He still had 10 more minutes before he had to do anything. Grasping his backpack, Chowa put in a book, some chocolate, a notebook and a pen before checking the clock for the second time. 'it's time to go' He thought with a slight nod. Closing the door behind him and carefully locked it with a soft 'click', Chowa stretched his hands, he was ready for the day.



'...or maybe not' Chowa thought as he listened to the guild master explained what they had to do. He did not care about rewards or fame...He only wanted to have a nice and easy-going mission. It had been a little while since he took part in easy missions and maybe he was starting to miss it. He dutifully picked up the folded paper and walked out of the guild. Whoever his partner was, he depressedly hoped it was not some kinds of fangirls. He shook his head...maybe he was just over-thinking. He stood on his destination - the Akane Beach, waiting for his other teammate to arrive, trying hard not to let the curiosity take over him but at last, he admitted defeated as he unfolded his paper and read the name "Charlotte" He mumbled, blinking at the ironic of it all...He only hoped she would forgive him so they could work together. But then again, hopes and reality were two different things.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Eliza V. Hellsing Character Portrait: Theo Castille

0.00 INK

Theo Castille


A quick teleport later, he found himself blinking in the sunlight. A large river ran nearby, its blue surface sending flashes of light up at the sky, and sparkling like a gem. Trees surrounded them, and using his deductive reasoning, he realized that he was in some sort of forest… and with that and the river as clues, they would be close to Clover Town. There would be a lake and a beach nearby, although - whether that would come in handy would be very much dependent on what their task was.

Hey, is your name… Theo?” came a question. “If so, can you tell me the rules please. I kind of missed them” He almost brought one impeccable groomed hand to his forehead; it seemed as though he had been oblivious one extremely important detail. This Eliza was an idiot as well. The Holy Angel - more correctly, the Holy Idiot, with her green hair and red eyes seemed to be just the perfect opposition to him.

Perhaps that inward irritation made his statement more detached than usual, but he just barely maintained a quick answer and a smile. “Theo Castille at your service,” he said with a smirk. “The rules?” Theo shrugged before continuing. “Well, if you missed them, they weren’t that important, were they? He basically just told us that we could do whatever as long as… well, it doesn’t really matter at this point. Just the basic rules that he always places down.” So, with these tools at his disposal, what was the best way to deal with whatever they were supposed to be doing? Eliza was an A Rank, which proved that somehow, she would be useful. The only question was how… How was always the hardest part of a plan.

He was disturbed from his musings when the task was finally introduced. “Your team is tasked with hunting down and defeating Team 4, Akio and Seibi.” A C Rank, and an A Rank. Perhaps they were stronger in that regard, but he was sure that they had it inside them to win no matter what. Aki - the womanizer, with yet another Angel moniker. Seibi, he thought had something to do with electricity, if you looked at his alias.

So, there was a need to control his own territory, if he had to have any hope of dealing with this threat. With the best of his knowledge, they would probably have a task to go after their team - which meant that by standing here, they would doubtless be drawn into his nearby vicinity. And that would help, as he would have the time to set up the state, so to speak, before they would arrive. But there might be a small chance that he was wrong, and therefore, he needed a way to make sure that everything happened properly. Perhaps a decoy? A hunter?

And it would get those feathers out of his sight for a while as well. “Eliza, I hope that you heard the task this time.” Theo turned around to look around him with almost contemplating eyes. “It’d be better if we split up, there’s a faster chance that we’ll catch them. Why don’t you go down and stay on this side of the river, and I’ll stay here. Maybe use the fact that you can fly and the river to your advantage. I don’t really care.” His tone brokered no chance of disagreement. “If you see them, do what you can to either disable them or get them over to me. And by luck, stay far away from where I’m standing. I wouldn’t want to hurt you on accident.”

He turned over the facts again in his mind. “They should be powerful, both in terms of projectiles and close-hand combat. That Akio should be able to fly too. He’s an angel as well.” Then, a pause. “Don’t let them know that you’re alone. I don’t care how. Talk to yourself if that’s what it takes. We should be the only group that’s splitting up, so be careful about letting them know our strategy. It shouldn’t be too difficult for you - with your partner being an S Rank and all.” Drawing a rune swiftly, using both hands at the same time, a word quickly took form, before he flung it on the ground, making sure to place it a meter away from him and his partner. “Do please try not to fail out there.”

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Sotofu Katsu Character Portrait: Kuroi Lightblade Character Portrait: Roady Domene

0.00 INK

Sotofu Katsu

The scenery had a drastic change within a moment's time. What was the wood flooring of the Guild was now dirt and short grass, the walls and roofing replaced with large trees and shrubberies. "Ah, a forest... great." Sotofu walked over to the large tree roots that erupted from the earth. He took his hand and felt the bark of the tree, then he looked to the nearby river where a rather large violet fish sprang from the surface and snatched a large blue toad from its perch on the riverbank. Sotofu wasn't really feeling emotion just his expression that resembled a 'WTF' moment. "Yup... East Forest..." After he watched the interesting display of nature, he returned to the spot he transported to. As he stood awaiting his teammates the sun pierced the treetop canopy above, the rays seemingly focused on Sotofu. "Why must I be the target of the sun..." Sotofu wasn't too happy with this constant predicament; the sun's rays always blinding him. He didn't spot anyone nearby so he checked the almighty parchment... "Kuroi Lightblade and Roady Domene..."

Sotofu wasn't all too sure on whether to be happy or not. 'Isn't Kuroi the new guy... who's... Roady...' For being a magical prodigy, Sotofu was baffled... Was Roady some amazing Rank S that he never met? Who was this Roady character. "Hmph, at least I'll find out soon enough." As soon as he uttered those words, the new mage Kuroi and a kid; just an inch taller than Sotofu but obviously much younger, were transported to the forest. "Damnit..." He tried to hide his relative annoyance that the newer new guy was not only taller but probably younger. At that point that newer noob began to talk. "W-What the hell is this?! Do you guys really expect me to tolerate two of you at the same time?! I was barely willing enough to stick with one of you! Forget it, I'm going on ahead. If you still want to do this team thing, then don't fall behind. I'm not dealing with any lightweights." Sotofu wasn't impressed, in fact, he stood there glaring at the moron before him. "Fine, leave, like we need you." He didn't care, a Vulcan was their objective... A Vulcan. Sotofu actually considered practicing his disassemble magic on the fiery kid. 'Aww man, that would've been funny' Sotofu feigned no interest in the kid that left his company.

At that point, Sotofu turned to Kuroi. "Hello Kuroi, it's a pleasure to work with a Dragon Slayer." He offered a smile and handshake for the sake of common courtesy. 'Being a Dragon Slayer isn't enough to override my hate for Dark Magic though.' Sotofu hid his expression of distaste. "So, I guess we should start searching for this Vulcan, Gronag." He shrugged, "Care to lead the way?" Sotofu knew that he was the superior mage in this situation, but this hunt called for heightened hunting abilities; something all Dragon Slayers should have. 'Maybe I'm assuming too much... although Salamander has heightened smelling capabilities...' He figured that they'd reach their target somehow, someway.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Sotofu Katsu Character Portrait: Kuroi Lightblade

0.00 INK

well correct me if i am wrong Kuroi said but cave's are were Vulcan tend to live. caves form near mountains and river's so.... Kuroi took a look at the surroundings. he saw a mountain down river the way the brat had went. pointing at the river he said "This is the most likely to lead us to our pray" taking a closer look at the ground he saw tracks larger than a human's or a Ape's heading that way as well Vulcan he thought. "seem like our friend may have missed his chance, it close by and is on its way home although it does not seem to be following the river. shale who go?" Kuroi smiled and started to follow the tracks witch turned out to be only a little bit away from the river, hopping to catch the beast before it made it to its cave one of the things Kuroi knew that is was better to fight something off its home turf than on it.

Setting

Characters Present

Character Portrait: Roady Domene

0.00 INK

Roady Domene



As Roady lurked deeper and deeper into the cave, he couldn't help but feel excited. If this was one of the strongest Vulcans, then it would definately give him a challenge, seeing as normal Vulcans are already incredibly difficult creatures to deal with themselves. He could feel dense energy dwelling within a cave clearing ahead of him. "Here it is." He said to himself, with a sly smile. Roady then raised his fauchard high in the air, while resonating life energy into the blade. "Sorry. I just couldn't find the door!" He yelled out crashing it down onto the cave wall to his left, fully sure that the clearing lied just beyond it. He was correct. The entire cave rumbled, and it didn't seem to long before it would begin to cave in. "Guess I didn't think that far ahead. I'm going to have to either take this fight outside, or end it fast." He stated, trying to scope out where Gronag was hiding quickly. To his surprise the clearing in the cave was empty. There were several remnants of magical energy gathered around the cave, that Gronag had seemed to leave behind. 'Tche. Guess I gotta play hide and seek with the monkey a little longer.' He thought as the first large slab of rock fell to the ground not too far from his left foot. Roady calmly walked through the cave, paying no mind that a stone could fall on his and easily crush him at any moment.

'If I was a Vulcan, where would I be? Probably out hunting at this time.' Roady thought to himself, as he stepped outside of the cave, a boulder dropping right behind him, closing off the entrance. "Well. I guess he should get pretty pissed that I messed up his place. He might have heard it crumble, and might be racing back over here this instant." Roady chuckled, satisfied with the destruction he had caused. He didn't feel like waiting for the Vulcan to show up, knowing the other two might find Gronag before he does and weaken him. Roady wouldn't feel right if he had to fight Gronag when he wasn't at full strength.

Therefore, Roady chose to continue his pursuit. 'Maybe I can find some tracks or some-...thing.' Roady was displeased to find that the other two had followed his path as well. 'Damn it. They will definatly interfere if the monkey shows up now.' Roady thought, as he ran over was was left of the rocky terrain and jumped off onto a nearby tree. He figured he could find Gronag quicker if he was higher after all. He didn't check to see if the other two had noticed what he was doing, deciding that finding Gronag was more important than dealing with them. Since he could barely see anything, Roady decided to climb higher. After he had gone up about 8 branches, the one he was stepping on snapped causing him to nearly fall. He managed to pull himself up, just barely. "This should be high enough." He sighed, not wanting to risk climbing higher where the branches were most likely weaker. He could now see over most of the smaller trees. Roady noticed a large dirt cloud somewhere in the middle of the trees. He figured it must be Gronag rushing over to see what had become of his home. "I've found you, my prey." Roady smirked deviously.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

“They should be powerful, both in terms of projectiles and close-hand combat. That Akio should be able to fly too. He’s an angel as well.” Then, a pause. “Don’t let them know that you’re alone. I don’t care how. Talk to yourself if that’s what it takes. We should be the only group that’s splitting up, so be careful about letting them know our strategy. “Do please try not to fail out there.”Theo told Eliza "this person seams nice" Eliza thought to her self as she started to take flight "I will be your scout Theo but you better be nicer from now on ok" Eliza told Theo as she started high into the sky

"This feels amazing" Eliza told herself as she reached the peck of her flight as started in a downwards spiral to the center of the forest looking for anyone that she could
after what seemed like a few hours (but was most likely was a few minutes she is not very good with time) She finally found her pray Akio and Seibi around a tree and decided to land next to Akio "hay i was wondering if ether of you have seen Kuroi and friends please" She asks Akio with as cute of a voice as she can muster

View All »Arcs

Arcs are bundles of posts that you can organize on your own. They're useful for telling a story that might span long periods of time or space.

There are no arcs in this roleplay.

View All » Create New » Quests

There are no quests in this roleplay.

Events

Soon™.

Game Master Controls

Welcome home, Promethean. Here, you can manage your universe.

Arcs

Arcs are bundles of posts from any location, allowing you to easily capture sub-plots which might be spread out across multiple locations.

Quests

You can create Quests with various rewards, encouraging your players to engage with specific plot lines.

Add Setting » 1 Settings for your players to play in

Settings are the backdrop for the characters in your universe, giving meaning and context to their existence. By creating a number of well-written locations, you can organize your universe into areas and regions.

Navigation

While not required, locations can be organized onto a map. More information soon!

Fiore

Fiore by ZombieGil

None

Add Group » 0 Factions to align with

There are no groups in this roleplay!

Add Character » 27 Characters played by your community

Character Portrait: Sotofu Katsu
Character Portrait: Shae Anne Ramine
Character Portrait: Dimetre Vlasimaro
Character Portrait: Cassadin Kayleth
Character Portrait: Kuroi Lightblade
Character Portrait: Haruka Sora
Character Portrait: Mordecai Cezaero
Character Portrait: Charlotte Leiss
Character Portrait: Akio Kakudo
Character Portrait: Chayton Ciqala
Character Portrait: Loritova
Character Portrait: Eliza V. Hellsing
Character Portrait: Chowa Kyoku
Character Portrait: Anachayla Kaylorn
Character Portrait: Seibi Kikaijin
Character Portrait: Akumu Hoshimi
Character Portrait: Kacie Fienmal
Character Portrait: Theo Castille

Orphanage

By marking a character as abandoned, you can offer them to your players as pre-made character sheets.

Character Portrait: Morien Morningstar
8 sightings Morien Morningstar played by ZeroTolerance
The Illegitimate son of a noble man and his maid. All around nice guy but harbors a complex about his upbringing.

Collectibles

By creating Collectibles, you can reward your players with unique items that accentuate their character sheets.

Events

You can schedule events for your players to create notifications and schedule times for everyone to plan around.

The Forge

Use your INK to craft new artifacts in The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge. Once created, Items cannot be changed, but they can be bought and sold in the marketplace.

Notable Items

No items have been created yet!

The Market

Buy, sell, and even craft your own items in this universe.

Market Data

Market conditions are unknown. Use caution when trading.

Quick Buy (Items Most Recently Listed for Sale)

Open Stores

Fullscreen Chat » Create Topic » The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge: Out of Character

Discussions

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Most recent OOC posts in The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge

There have been no posts in the OOC topic for this roleplay!