The Reaper Games...

The Reaper Games...

Survive for a week to get brought back to life? Sounds easy, right? (No longer accepting characters, Sorry)

388 readers have visited this universe since BekaL101 created it.

Introduction

(This Roleplay is based on SquareEnix's 'The World Ends With You')

The objective is simple: Survive a week by doing missions, set by the GM. Sound easy, right? Not quite...you see: you're dead!

Welcome to the Underground, or the land of the dead. Looks like home, right? Well, in a way, it is. It's right on top of the Realground, except you're on a different plane of existence from the living. For the sake of arguement: you're basically a ghost.
Now before you start panicing, there is hope for you. All you have to do...is beat the Game. It won't be easy, but it's possible. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine...maybe...

Okay first thing is: if you win, you get to come back to life. If you don't, or if you fail a mission, you get erased, which basically means, you get deleted from existance, mate. Game over, literally.
You will have help, however, in the form of your partner, and other players. If one pair of Players completes a mission, you all do. Don't get lazy though, if you don't finish one mission at least, then we'll erase you for wasting our time. This is literally, the chance of a lifetime, no pun intended.

Missions will come in through your phone, although you will not be able to call anyone outside the Underground, or UG. You will then be given a time limit in which to complete the mission. Should all players fail this then the Game ends and you all get Erased. No hard feelings, it's just the way it works, sorry. Some missions will require you to defeat a certain type of Noise, which are creatures that the Reapers summon, and they can affect people's emotions in RG (Realground), and will also attack you directly. Other missions will ask you to solve problems, or collect/find certain items.

You're probably wondering: 'how do I complete missions?' well that's simple enough: Pins. You know: the little metal things that kids have on their backpacks? Yeah, that type. Each pin has different abilities, called Psychs: some give you physical abilities, others allow you to cast spells or summon weapons.
You'll be fine, trust me.

Thinking this is too good to be true? Well it is. This Game has an entry fee: the thing you prized most when you were alive. It might not be what you were expecting though...don't worry, you'll get it back if you win, like a deposit.

Character Sheets:

Player
Name:
Age:
Appearence:(anime or written)
Abilities/Psychs:(be creative, chances are there's a pin to correspond)
Personality:
Short Bio: (include how you died)

Reaper(GM's helpers, can erase Players, but only under certain circumstances. pm me if you want to be one)
Name:
Age:
Appearence:(anime or written)
Abilities/Psychs:
Rank:(officers, harriers, and support, with officers being the most powerful. Again pm me)
Short Bio:(include how you became one)


RULES

1)No godmodding
2)Romance is fine, but let's keep it clean, kay?
3)I don't mind swearing, but not every f£$%g word.
4)This is all in fun, so have it, or I might have you erased for being a downer.(kidding, but you will get a rather annoyed pm from me)

Toggle Rules

The GM of this roleplay hasn't created any rules! You can do whatever you like!

The Story So Far... Write a Post » as written by 10 authors

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by GamerX
Jaxston closed his eyes, as if he were playing the incident in his head to remember it clearer. When he opened them he turned his head half way to face Evania. "One of my friends fell off a cliff and from that height it was sure she would've died. Without thinking about what would happen to myself I got a running start and jumped. Before I even realized what had happened I was holding onto my friend and became a shield for the fall. She got away with few minor injuries but that ended up being my last heroic feat as that cost me my life." Jaxston looked at the ground near his feet, "Ironic how the thing that cost me my life was also my cost for entering the game. At least I won't need to worry about making that mistake again." Jaxston's lips formed a half smile, although it was unclear if he was smiling if he was glad that he wouldn't do the same thing or if he was glad that his friend made it out okay. Even with his compassion gone that didn't mean that his feelings for those close would change, even if now he wouldn't do that same thing as before.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Emil finally finished. A glow of energy formed around both of them. He attacked on of the birds, and it fell with one strike. "Well, looks like this pin is a power boost" he commented. He could feel his movements and relfexes were quicker as well.

He managed to take out ten more with ease. He wasn't sure how long this would last, he had to make to best of it. "Not that many left, let's finish this" he suggested, time stopping them to allow her to strike easier. "So what combination attack were you referring to?" he asked, thinking now would be the best time for it.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rarikou
Ariana looked at Emil. “Um... what I meant was just learning to coordinate our attacks... working as a team, in other words. I didn't think about actually combining our attacks.” She said with a slight smile on her dace, before jumping back to nail a wolf with a ball of light. “I suppose a comined attack would be worth trying out, though it would be hard in actual combat.” She said, closing her eyes, feeling for the pool of energy Emil was emitting. “Not yet... we'll have to practice later.” She said, blasting the last noise.

“We'll need pins for that attack, don't you think?” She asked, looking at her partner with a slight smile. “ How do you think the others are doing?” She asked. She looked, and noticed that a few noise had dropped some money pins, witch she claimed

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Emil stabbed into another wolf. "Oh, well we are fighting pretty independently aren't we" he stated, seeing her take out the last one. He glanced at her battling, she made it look almost elegant, like some kind of dance. "Well like anything it would take practice. If we keep fighting so individually, I don't think we will be able to hold out." he agreed, as she finished the last of them.

"Hmm, I'm not sure how it would work. I think I read that there is some white pin that let's use do a unified attack. However, it needs strong bonds to work." Emil explained. He watched her pick up the money. "I hope they are holding up alright. We seem to be taking out a lot of the noise for them, so it might make it easier on them." he told her, picking up a few money pins himself.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Minako

Minako let the wall disappear when she was sure the boy was okay, then brought out another pin, this one with a set of letters on it. Shrugging at the odd design, she tapped it and when it didn't seem to do anything she looked up in frustration. Something was telling her to focus on the row of bikes along a wall, and she did, and almost took a mild heart attck as one of them flew across the area and into a creature, pinning it to the ground before it faded. Well, not exactly faded: it kind of frazzled, like a bad reception on a TV, and disappeared in static.
Funny what you notice when you're scared out your wits...she thought, laughing nervously as she tried it again, using the bikes again, narrowly missing the boy, who was apparently her Partner now, and slamming it into the creature behind him, which was about to attack while his back was turned.
"So...it's telekinesis? Cool...", she said to herself, as she vaguely wondered what the people whose bikes they were would think of them suddenly flying across the street. Although, they probably wouldn't even notice, given the weird nature of this Game...

"Look out!", she shouted as a large bird-thing swooped down at the other boy, and she tried her pin again, to no avail: it needed to charge...

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

"One of my friends fell off a cliff and from that height it was sure she would've died. Without thinking about what would happen to myself I got a running start and jumped. Before I even realized what had happened I was holding onto my friend and became a shield for the fall. She got away with few minor injuries but that ended up being my last heroic feat as that cost me my life." Evania looked at him and all she could say "Oh I am so sorry" She stood there her hand at her chest. She looked away and then sat next to him, looking at the ground she said "Maybe it's a privilege to know how you died but then again maybe i don't want to remember." Evania looked up at the roof and then she looked at him. She said " See I remember my name, another name and my age but that is about it. Jaxston do we get them back like your compassion and my memories?" She was being hopeful but deep down she was scared about what she would remember if she did get her memories back, but she was not ready to show fear in front of Jaxston and least not just yet.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by GamerX
"If you win you get what you paid back. And considering your memories were taken I am sure that you have a lot of great memories. After all they were what you treasured most in your life apparently." Even though his compassion was taken that didn't mean Jaxston couldn't give hope to his partner, especially if it meant she would be a better choice than some of the others out there. With Evania sitting next to him he was sure his naturally high body heat would be able to reach the girl. He was warm, even though they were dead, Jaxston was still quite warm.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Evania smiled at his answer and said "Thank you" she nodded as to say thank you as well. She felt safe now.....somehow in this world were anyone or anyTHING will attack you, she felt safe. She suddenly felt warm she looked over to Jaxston she now really took in his appearance, his dark purple hair and dark eyes, the way his jaw curved. then something click in her mind, it was like a door opening inside her head but she still could not get to it and find out what was on the other side. Evania yawned and asked " Hey if we are dead do you think we can sleep" But before she gave him time to answer she had put her head on his shoulder and fell asleep, but she had a feeling that she would not be sleeping for long, She thought 'there should not be any harm against some sleep, is there' .

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by GamerX
"Who kno-" Jaxston started to answer before he was cut off by Evania using Jaxston's shoulder as a pillow. After a sigh Jaxston moved out of the way and gently set Evania on the ground. Now she was sleeping in what seemed to Jaxston in an uncomfortable position as he got up and went to the other side of the room and sat back down again. "What a pain, I hope she doesn't do that each time." Jaxston then smelled the food and noticed his stomach talking to him. "I guess I should get something to eat," he said as he stood up and looked over the food. He pulled out what passed as currency in this game and got a ham sandwich which easily filled him up. 'She might be hungry when she wakes up. I guess I'll get her something so she won't hold me back later.' Jaxston said as he then got another ham sandwich and also a Sprite. He then set it next to the girl with a note that read:
For Evania,
Eat up I don't need you slowing
me down in the next round.


It was clear that it was from Jaxston by the wording chosen on the note. Although he would only say one thing if you asked him if he got that for Evania, "She needs energy so she won't end up slowing me down later." Or at least something along those lines.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rarikou
Ariana stretched after their little practice session , and relaxed back when they reached 10-4 against a wall, helping herself to another smoothie, "The day should be ending soon... it's almost been an hour since the mission was given... well, we saved eveyone by arriving first, but people should still make more of an effort to get here." She said in a slivghtly annoyed tone

---

The riffs were murderous,, the pounding of the drums added to the heartbeat. Requiem strummed the guitar, singing in synch with the back ups. "-... let's just go, enter a solid DEATH THROUGH TRANCE.!" He said, playing one final note, that echoed through the concert hall. "Thank you very much, we are 777, thank you for coming! WE LOVE YOU ALL!" he said.

As he helped the band put their stiff away, and sign a multitude of autographs. He kept walking, with his guitar strung across his back. As he continued walking, black wings grew on his back, as his being was transferred into the UG. He had already read the report on his phone: Death Parfait... and someone whose name suddenly escaped him, was handling the harrier position for the game, but that didn't mean he couldn't check up on everything.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

While Evania was sleeping she slipped in to dreamlike state that made her dream seem real.

Her dream (or so she thinks for now.......anyway)

Evania opened her eyes, she was sitting on a lounger with an arms round her. She looked to the person who was attached to them, it was a boy round the same age as her, he was awake and was looking at her with a worried expression. Evania looked at him and he then helped her to sit up, she gripped her head. He said "Seiko, your awake that's good we need to get you to a hospital,you just collapsed." She was wondering who Seiko was, She could not stop looking at him as she was stunned about what he had just said and she said " No it's Fine, I'm fine really" "Seiko!" she rolled her eyes and got up but her legs gave way and he caught her and said "I told you so" they both got up but she need allot of help from him. They walked out of the building they were in and walked along the street. Then he placed her on a bench and he said "Right Seiko you wait her and I will go and get you a drink" She was about to ask how Seiko was and why he was calling her by that name when her name was Evania.She looked down and then back up to where he just ran. He was walking and she saw a car blaze down the street and as it was about to hit him she woke up.

Evania flung herself up and shouted "JASPER!" she hand her hand out as if she was going to catch him, but he was not there and she then brought her hand back and she felt a tear run down her face.

(Sorry this was the only thing i could come up with)

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Mat_z6
Kyo gasped for breath as he fell to one knee. Geez, this pin really takes alot out of me. The creatures just kept coming. He glanced at the girl behind him. It seemed as if she also could use the strange pins. She shouted to him. Kyo looked at her, confused. Just then a large shadow swooped above Kyo's head. Before he knew it, a large bird thing crashed into him, it's claws digging into his chest as it threw him backward launching him into the air. Kyo cried out and released another powerful blast of electricity at the bird. The creature, surprisingly managed to barely barrel roll to it's right, saving it from Kyo's slash. Bastard. Still flying through the air, Kyo braced himself. His landing would not be pretty at this height.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Minako

Minako screamed as he saw the other boy falling, she couldn't lose her partner at this stage, they had only just started...she felt the pin recharge and activated it, somehow using it to catch the boy, steeing him on the ground, a little harder than she had meant to, but a lot gentler than he would have hit the ground at before...Running over to him, she grabbed his hand pulling him up and dragging him to 104, even though she had noticed they weren't on the clock, she knew that the creatures wouldn't attack them there. The barrier was down anyway, which made her happy as they made it, the creatures stopping at the borderline, they couldn't cross. She blushed as she let go of the boy's hand, and sat down on the nearest bench, suddenly very tired...

GM

The GM was watching all of this from the top of the building, along with watching the other Players...this was interesting...the Composer had chosen this lot well, a nice mix of personalities here...but he would need help this time, he needed a Proxy...revealing himself now would just be a waste...good thing was: he had a guy lined up already...a recently promoted Officer: Requiem...he was talented, maybe too talented, but the guy could keep his cool, and had a brilliant mind, and had been an outstanding Player when it had been his turn. He was pretty popular with the underlings too, and could actually make them work on occassion...The GM pulled out his phone and dialled the new Proxy...
"Hey, Requiem...Remember what we spoke about? Well...It's time, do your thing", he said, laying off on the 'scary-boss-voice', he knew that wouldn't scare the Reaper. Besides, Requiem had met the GM as the GM, so any attempt to scare the teen would be useless...He hung up the phone, confident that the Game had just got a whole lot more interesting...

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rarikou
Requiem closed his phone. The message was short, but it had gotten the point across: It was time for him to prove he had what it took to be the best. Though it was only the second day, the players would receive no mercy from him, the lead guitarist of the great band to walk the earth.

He was walking past Jupiter of the Monkey, heading for a gig of his when the idea came to him, though it was more of a problem solver than anything. He tapped his phone, wrote his orders for today, and his 'Send to All Players' , a feature that became available while he was deemed proxy.

After that, he and his band members sat down, doing a dress rehearsal for a small gig they had acquired.


Ariana looked around, suddenly dazed. Everyone had been at 10-4... then, all of a sudden, she was looking at the scrambles, witch indicated that day two had arrived. She looked around slowly, locating her partner. “Well, 1 day down, 6 to go. I wonder what whoever is behind this will do... we'll have to stay on guard.”


A small beep on her cell phone indicated mail. “...huh? What kind of instructions are these?”



tac dezrac eht gnitnuah rorret eht etanimile


You have 240 minutes.

Failure to comply will result in erasure.

Ariana looked at it, then turned to Emil, “Can you make heads or tail of this?”

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Emil was relaxing against the wall, when the next mission appeared on his hand. The same shock passed through him, followed by the mission beep on his phone. He was right about one thing, the missions were getting tougher already.

tac dezrac eht gnitnuah rorret eht etanimile

You have 240 minutes.

Failure to comply will result in erasure.

It seems the next mission had finally appeared. He got the trick to the first part immediately. "It's simple, it's written in reverse." he told her. He texted out the correct form of the message and showed her.

Eliminate the terror haunting the crazed cat.

The only think he wasn't completely sure was about the crazed cat. "Hmm, crazed cat." he spoke out loud. He pondered for a minute before coming up with a solution. "I wonder if it is referring to the Wild Kat cafe?" he wondered, looking at Ariana. "What do you think?" he asked, thinking hard to solve the riddle.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rarikou
Requiem was not through. Never would he be through witch such a simple, easy mission. First, the players would have to Get to the wildcat, and he didn't intend to make it that way. As soon as he finished a slight song., and cranked his cell phone, “This is Requiem, GM proxy. Get barriers on the way to wild cat, as well as DogenSuka, as well as A- east. The first one, make it so the users need to bring a gold watch from Pegasus. . The one at Dogensuka should be a noise eliminating mission: Kill 35 in 2 minutes. For A-East, require a bowl of hot ramen- nice and steamy. That will be all.”

Requiem hung up the phone., gazing at the annoying riot that was occurring at Wildkat, “Hey, I'm telling you, it's OUR GIG, not there's.” He shouted at them, trying to get in.

Ariana nodded towards Emil, “Yay, I picked a smart one... so, the easiest thing would be to go to the WildKat and check it out, right? That's kind of a long way from here, so let's get a move on.”

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Emil nodded. "Right", taking off down the road. In doing so he smacked right into the first barrier. "Ugh.." he groaned, as he fell to the ground. "Well this is new" he commented, getting back up. He felt the barrier that blocked their path. He than looked over at the Reaper who told him was needed to pass. He was shocked to learn what the item needed was to get pass. "A gold watch from Pegasus?! Are you kidding me? those things cost a mint!" Emil exclaimed, looking over at Adriana. He hoped that her money collection had got them the funds. If not he had another idea, he just wanted to avoid having to do it. "How much money you got?" he asked, checking his own pockets for the 10,000 yen he had.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rarikou
Ariana checked her pockets, “Well, we don't have the MILLION YEN needed for it, no matter HOW MUCH I have... and I have 50,000.” She said, pooling her money with Emil's, “That 60 grand in total. Well, It's not enough, but let's head over to Pegasus. She said, leading the way. She often went to the DEPT store, so she knew a couple ways to get there. “So, we have to raise 950 thousand yen? In 6 hours? That's impossible. There has to be another way.”

“And there is.” Requiem whispered, appearing from the shadows with all the silence of an assassain. “No introductions are needed. I'm here to make you a deal.” He reached into the folds of his shirt, and brought out a similar gold watch. I'm offering this to all players, not just you. You see that large department store? I have... something that needs done.”

Requiem silently pointed to 6 bags in the corner. “I need one of these bags to go up there into Pegasus. Caution, these bags contain high grade explosives, and will explode if you drop them. Just take them, and set it up in an unnoticeable corner. That's all you need to do. I have something like this planned for everyone, so don't worry about it. Do that, and you get this shiny gold watch as a prize. Well, you can do that, or kill of a player that didn't get bonded. Up to you.” Requiem said, making his guitar appear, and playing a small tune. “Well, I'll see you guys in a little bit. Do have fun.”

With that, his figure began to dae, as he melted into the darkness.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Emil frowned as he heard that she lack anywhere near the amount they needed. He was about to speak about his plan when a Reaper appeared before them. From the sight of him Emil got a bad feeling. He didn't trust him, however he did have the watch they desired. But to have to blow up a Dept store to get it. Out of the question. He decided to explain his idea to his partner. "There's no way I can go ahead with that kind of plan. Here's what I suggest. I say we simply steal the watch from the store. It's not the most moral thing to do, but it beats blowing the place up." Emil commented, still feeling a little bad about having to even consider doing this kind of thing. Besides, he wondered how many of those watches he had, if he had only a few than he could limit how many players would advance. Plainly put, he didn't trust the Reaper. He made a mental note to watch out for him. "So what do you think of all this?" he asked his partner, after he had mulled over his thoughts for a moment.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Death Parfait <3

"Thats the best you can do?" Parfait chided, laughing obnoxiously. "Well, I guess it's good enough for a first challenge." She spoke to Requiem. She suddenly changed her demeanor, her eyes became more sultry and flirtatious. Parfait twiddled with her fingers innocently. Her face turning red every time she stole a glance from the Reaper Officer. He's so pretty, she thought to herself. "Waiting is so boring...Let's do something to spice it? Huh?"

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Rarikou
Ariana nodded, "Well, he didn't ask us to blow it p, only to place them, but I can see your point, let's go with it. I'll provide a distraction to give you a hand."
She said, entering the store. She couldn't believe she was about to assist in stealing something worth over a million yen... not that something worth less was okay. Stealing itself was wrong. But, she was dead now, and this was all for a chance to return to her life. But, would she still be her, after all this?

"Umm... excuse me, But can you let me take a close look at that diamond?" She asked, pointing to a counter far away from the watches, so Emil could do his work.

--

Requiem turned to look at Parfait, "True, this is a rather simple first task.... but this is only the first day, and this is a task to get to the task so what can I say? Looking ahead is what matters. Rumor has it I'll be GM'ing next." At that time, he chose to play a single note, and turned to look at Parfait, "Are you that eager to get in this?:] What do you have in ming? I'm always up for a new tune."

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

Emil walked into the store with her. He tried to keep his breathing normal, but his heart was racing a mile a minute. He split from Adriana as she began to speak with the clerk. He made his way over toward the watch, eying to see if he was being watched by anyone. He stopped when he came across the watch. It was behind the glass, resting in a silk box.

He couldn't believe what he was about to do. However, he needed to do this not for himself but for her. He promised himself he would do whatever it took to get his price back. It took him a minute, but he finally managed to built his confidence up enough to act. He reached around quickly and grabbed not one but two of the gold watches. If he were to steal, he could at least help another player if needed. He'd rather take the sin upon himself than let another player have to act as he was now. Emil flung them into his pocket, dropping the tags to the floor. He caught a reflection of himself in the glass. What would this game do to him by the week's end. He shuttered at the thought. He nodded at Adriana as he headed out the door casually. Once he was out the door he would disappear from their sight.

Setting

Characters Present

No characters tagged in this post!

0.00 INK

#, as written by Mat_z6
Kyo braced himself for impact. I'm screwed. Suddenly he felt a strange force slowing his fall. Even though it didn't do much, his landing was not fatal. Crashing to the ground, Kyo grunted. "Wha-what was that?" A warm hand grabbed his and Kyo was being dragged across the ground. "Ow! Careful!" The creatures suddenly stopped as if a invisible wall was set in between them. Strange The hand let go, and Kyo saw the girl who had 'saved' him sit on a nearby bench. Slowly getting to his feet, Kyo dusted himself off. "What the hell was that?!"

View All »Arcs

Arcs are bundles of posts that you can organize on your own. They're useful for telling a story that might span long periods of time or space.

There are no arcs in this roleplay.

View All » Create New » Quests

There are no quests in this roleplay.

Events

Soon™.

Game Master Controls

Welcome home, Promethean. Here, you can manage your universe.

Arcs

Arcs are bundles of posts from any location, allowing you to easily capture sub-plots which might be spread out across multiple locations.

Quests

You can create Quests with various rewards, encouraging your players to engage with specific plot lines.

Add Setting » 1 Settings for your players to play in

Settings are the backdrop for the characters in your universe, giving meaning and context to their existence. By creating a number of well-written locations, you can organize your universe into areas and regions.

Navigation

While not required, locations can be organized onto a map. More information soon!

Add Group » 0 Factions to align with

There are no groups in this roleplay!

Add Character » 14 Characters played by your community

Character Portrait: Emil Hiromi
Character Portrait: Kyuji Rando
Character Portrait: Sora Isobe
Character Portrait: Spenezi Carter
Character Portrait: Jaxston Helexan
Character Portrait: Kyo Hayato

Orphanage

By marking a character as abandoned, you can offer them to your players as pre-made character sheets.

Character Portrait: GM
0 sightings GM played by BekaL101
Character Portrait: Shelby Pan
0 sightings Shelby Pan played by Scarlet Bullets
"Please tell me my life is worth going back too."
Character Portrait: Death Parfait
0 sightings Death Parfait played by CherrySwirl
"It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons."
Character Portrait: Evania / Seiko Ravingcroft
0 sightings Evania / Seiko Ravingcroft played by Eleera Cain
What the hell were am i?

Collectibles

By creating Collectibles, you can reward your players with unique items that accentuate their character sheets.

Events

You can schedule events for your players to create notifications and schedule times for everyone to plan around.

The Forge

Use your INK to craft new artifacts in The Reaper Games.... Once created, Items cannot be changed, but they can be bought and sold in the marketplace.

Notable Items

No items have been created yet!

The Market

Buy, sell, and even craft your own items in this universe.

Market Data

Market conditions are unknown. Use caution when trading.

Quick Buy (Items Most Recently Listed for Sale)

Open Stores

Fullscreen Chat » Create Topic » The Reaper Games...: Out of Character

Discussions

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Most recent OOC posts in The Reaper Games...

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

Ohhhhhhh I left for a week bluh sorry guys. I will go read all this now......

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

Everyone here still alive? No one's pulled a Houdini on this RP? O:

Also, Rarikou: I can't wait for your week of dictatorship. Seriously. Something's telling me that I'm gonna love it.

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

You COULD do that... and It could work, but no one else would be able to do that, since they'd probably make the watches more secure. SOMEONE is placing bombs in that store.

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

I'm was planning on getting Emil to steal the watch, it seems simple to do. It just lacks morality is all.

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

I try. But fear not, I have a backdoor open for those willing to take it. I'll explain it in my next post.

And you're luck that I didn't demand that the boys wear all D+B, and the girls wear Pegasus. The thought crossed my mind, but I'm saving that for later, during my week of dictator ship

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

Cool. Is it alright if i make another team of characters since it seems some people dropped out?

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

For anyone who doesn't know. A gold watch from Pegasa (as it's called in the game) costs 1,010,550 Yen at the Shibu Dept Store. I think it's the most expensive item in the game. Very evil Rarikou...

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

its now the beginning of the second day. And the GM named Requiem GM proxy, and he just issued his mission for the next day.

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

can someone update me on whats been going on so far?

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

That's cuz TWEWY has NOTHING on my absolutely devious mind. The first puzzle was the easiest thing in this mission that you're getting. Be prepared for the hell when you arrive.

and yeah, it's safe to assume everyone made it. If they didn't, oh well, they're still in this.

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

Excellent mission :) I'm surprised TWEWY didn't do anything like that.

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

So did everyone finally reach 104?

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

alright, let's kick this rp into OVERDRIVE!

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

Sorry guys, just got a little busy lately :/

Post now I do! (epic yoda-ness)

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

So..I noticed KarKat hasn't posted in a while. I'm just waiting for some further instruction, cuz I'm a little lost.

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

I know I am, is there anyone who stills needs to get partnered up or organized?

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

so, I'm guessing we're waiting for the bell to announce day 2?

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

I like Rarikou's reaper. He is interesting.

lol If I made a reaper he would love to test the player's mental state rather than just their physical. Putting someone's morals up to the test and playing with their emotions is something that would be common for a reaper I would make.

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

Untrue. If I had done that you would have noticed it.

Re: [OOC] The Reaper Games...

It doesn't sound like 'stick' IS FIGHTING HIM RIGHT NOW. SO, I'm sticking with 'Keep'


and you, and only you, would notice that.