Roleplayers Wanted for Fantasy Adventure

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Roleplayers Wanted for Fantasy Adventure

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:20 pm

I just revamped an RPG of mine and it's fantasy adventure based with possible romance in it.

Here's the link- Fractured Kingdoms

Here's the synopsis- In the world of Rhindeval, there were many kingdoms ruled by good kings and queens. Each had either a prince or a princess. The princes and princesses all knew each other, but one day their whole world would change. When they were still very young (ages range from 5 to 12) an evil enchantress infiltrated the birthday party of one of the princes and killed all of the rulers and captured their children. She brainwashes all of the children before banishing the princesses as well as her sister, a good sorceress, to Earth and taking in the princes as her servants. Over the years she acquired the lands of the other kingdoms using her dark magic. Rebels have tried overthrowing her, but to no avail.

Meanwhile the princesses are adopted on Earth. With no memory of their original home, the princesses live out normal lives while the princes grow up being loyal to the Enchantress, who is now the new Queen of Rhindeval. The only reminder the girls have of their home are pendents they wear and are never parted from them.

Years pass and the princesses are now attending the same local college in modern times of the USA. All the princes and princesses have aliases, without knowledge of their real names. Soon though the princesses will start remembering Rhindeval with the help of the Good Sorceress, who has finally found all of them. The sorceress knows that the princesses are destined to return to Rhindeval, save the princes and defeat her sister. And she'll do that with just a little bit of magic.

There are plenty of slots available. Even after all the slots are taken, I still plan on taking new players because I want the world to be as open as possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Roleplayers Wanted for Fantasy Adventure

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Wolfie_Luna on Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:29 pm

I love Fantasy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Wolfie_Luna
Member for 1 years
Tipworthy

Re: Roleplayers Wanted for Fantasy Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:14 pm

Still looking for people to join. Out of the main cast I have room for 3 more Princes and 4 more Princesses. Once those slots are taken up, I will be allowing other types of chars to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!