Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RolePlayGateway's Daily Sketch Group!

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: RolePlayGateway's Daily Sketch Group!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:07 am

Gasp, a pulse! It's cool, guys, I just get a little concerned when things quiet down for a bit. I'm currently in the process of revamping my college portfolio, eep. So the group will more than likely pick up steam again round Monday when everyone's reminded. =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:33 am

Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:36 am

Oh, dear. My apologies, Tae. I haven't exactly been the most active of people here.
Would this suffice, though? It isn't even on the theme thing, but yeah. I think I'll have more time for that laterrr. :D
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 am

Sorry for the disappearance, folks. Dem artfolios.

@Lee: Would it suffice? Guuurl, I love it, as I do your icon. Your hatching is to die for. <3

So I've been considering asking Circ about a little revamp goodness. A thread like this would work miles better in a subforum with a 'hub' of sorts and with singular topics devoted to the daily theme. Besides, the other subsections are a little, well...dead. It would be refreshing. Plus, I feel the group in its current state is a bit detached; we need something to intertwine us.

Anyhoosers, until then, let's pick up the slack: 29. SUCCESSOR.

There's a little future in all of us, yo.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Ehehe... I so totally miss this... ;D Mind if I just... throw a random... drawing... out.. there..?

'-' Sorry... ^^;

My disquieting ZaDR obsession. :3

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:59 am

here's one for psycho, I wasn't sure about what karato was.
http://gaiadarkstar.deviantart.com/art/psycho-184113746

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:49 am

Hey Tae. I'm here to let you know that I'm dropping out......

PSYCHE!!!!

Work and school have been kicking my ass with a size 50 boot, so my pace have been extemely slow lately, because I've been procrastinating like crazy. Plus, I have Linux, so I have to "manually" set my tablet, and sometimes......I just don't feel like it.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Hardy-har-har! Although this topic has been dying silently in the nursing home, I wanted to give it a visit and reveal a piece of art I madeee! :D

Not very good, but it's colored(which is a big accomplishment for me!). :0

Gone with the Wind

Starring Vidia of the Anti-Irken Rebellion,
The Infamous Invader ZIM

Art by Juli-san۵Based on the Fanfiction "ZIM's Capture"۵Published to DeviantArt.com

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu May 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Here just a bit of fun that I am attempting to do for a deviant art contest. I know it won't win and it isn't great and this is just a sketch. I just thought that even if this has died maybe if I post again it will revive somehow and I want to see what others think of my monster boss.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSpiritOfNature on Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am

I'd like to join but I can't draw with my mouse as it's too slippery (and I'm left handed) and I also don't own a scanner. Was supposed to get one for Christmas but things fell through because I wanted a PSP. Bleh. I'm hoping to get a scanner soon and I'll try to practice drawing with the mouse.

WildSpiritOfNature
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat May 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Lovelies! Bless you for sustaining some smidgen of interest. Permission granted to throw spoiled cheese at my head.

@WildSpirit: Haha, I hope the PSP has been worth it so far. (Have you seen the NGP/Vita recently? It's insane!) That's perfectly fine, no pressure here. In fact, I've come here to post with a rather important proposition:

Okay, amicos, given how even the silly excuse for a leader wasn't able to keep up with the... well, "dailyness" of the group, and given how I've considered revamping this for quite a while now, how do you all feel about turning this into more of a weekly thing? I know I emphasized how we were free to post as we liked, but I find this may be a more reasonable timeline as far as our drawings go. If possible, I also want to get this running in a subforum; the existing subs in the Artwork section are inactive at the moment, so having one with several posts a week would be a cool little novelty.

Or I could be blowing hot air. The choice is yours! Please provide feedback if you wish to continue. :)

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Aherm, may I be the first to agree whole-heartedly with your idea! :D I'd continue with this, and I do believe there are others here who'd be willing to participate also! :3

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 pm

I like the idea. I was also thinking it might be fun to have more in depth drawing challenges. Like draw a still life, or a landscape. You know give us a picture or a theme or something and since we have more time it can be a finished drawing, if we like, or just a sketch. But I always have trouble thinking of things to draw so either way I like this just for the practice aspect. If you do open a new forum put the link here please.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Ok I started a new thread called "Artists' challenge" to give writers and artists a challenge. I don't know if it will have a set limit yet but I wanted to give it a try. If someone has suggestions on how to improve it I would like to hear it. Here is the link artists-challenge-t58820.html It should be fun if people actually try it out.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 am

Great to still have you aboard, Ms. Litria, and Gaia, that's a beautiful suggestion! We can really emphasize an element of art therapy, so to speak. You've already done a wonderful job setting up a thread in the meantime--would you like to keep running it till I can get something grounded and implement it therein, or would you like to keep it standalone? Hope that made sense!

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:15 pm

I don't mind being in charge or partners or whatever. I'm not picky. I just wanted a way to challenge myself and have fun with others and maybe get some good critiques.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm

*shot for late reply* I also don't mind either way. ^^ Basically, I would reword what Gaia said, y'know, the fun challenge, etc. I thought this was a really great idea, honestly.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Huge picture of Russia from Hetalia!

^^ *slaps life into the topic* Welcome back, Jayyy~! :)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!