Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Romance Dawn: A Journey to Write CH.1

a part of “Romance Dawn: A Journey to Write CH.1”, a fictional universe by Dr. Octagonapus.

You know the tale of the sacred treasure One Piece, and the man who conquered all seas, the Pirate King, right? No? Well, I'll tell you then.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Romance Dawn: A Journey to Write CH.1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr. Octagonapus on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:09 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Romance Dawn: A Journey to Write CH.1"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they’re always yours.
And if they don’t, they never were."
-Kahlil Gibran

"Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
-Albert Einstein

"People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only
if there is light from within."
-Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dr. Octagonapus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Romance Dawn: A Journey to Write CH.1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 am

I'd like to reserve a dfu pirate. But, am I the captain of my own ship?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr. Octagonapus on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:19 am

Reserve a DFU pirate. And to your question, you can be, but don't have to be. You can be the First Mate if you want to. And let somebody, or an NPC as the captain. But, before you do anything I have to fix something that I forgot.

Dr. Octagonapus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:37 am

I would like to be a pirate DFU user and be a captain of a ship if someone would like to be a part of my crew
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:05 am

Can I make a fish man pirate?? It shall be a woman though :) Navigator perhaps or ship wright

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:35 am

Oh my goodness. I'm watching One Piece right now and then I clicked on this by accident....

Could I reserve a devil fruit user pirate?

Edit: Could my character be first mate or become first mate of the Locked Rose crew please?

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Can I reserve Pirate 3?
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr. Octagonapus on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:08 pm

dimon lord, reserved DFU pirate three.
Lolkatlove, go ahead.
jigokunoshinzo, reserved.
Little Fox, sorry, you can't reserve DFU Pirate three. But you can make a pirate who will eat a devil's fruit later on. Sorry.

And jigo, what episode are you on?

Dr. Octagonapus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Can I reserve DFU Marines 1 and 2?
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr. Octagonapus on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:30 pm

go ahead, dudedude889

Dr. Octagonapus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Hm, can I make a pirate who will eat the devil's fruit later on?
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr. Octagonapus on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:11 pm

'Course you can. There's no limit on that.

And everybody, I know I put down all the Blues, but just post in East Blue. You can be from any of them, but please stay in the East Blue section.

Dr. Octagonapus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:40 pm

oh and if Any one want's to be a part of my crew my character will be going around collecting his crew

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:27 am

when is it that we are starting?

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:49 am

I'm not that far yet... Just episode 242. I still have a long way to go. I wish I could watch it more but my parents put a time limit on my laptop.

Could I reserve a DFU marine?

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr. Octagonapus on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:49 pm

@dimon lord, we can start anytime. You can post first if you want to.

@jigojunoshinzo, that sucks that you have a time limit. Where do you watch One Piece?
And you can reserve a DFU Marine

Dr. Octagonapus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:40 am

First XD

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Iatch it at animehere.com.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:41 am

this died or is still accepting?
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr. Octagonapus on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Still excepting. dimon lord's been busy, jigokunoshinzo posted a week ago about. You can make a character

Dr. Octagonapus
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!