Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Romance Disney Roleplay (4 males and 2 female slots open)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Romance Disney Roleplay (4 males and 2 female slots open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi there, I have revamped an old rpg (with the original Gm's permission) and am looking for new players. Here's the synopsis-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the world of Arendelle, there were many kingdoms ruled by good kings and queens. Each had either a prince or a princess. The princes and princesses all knew each other, but one day their whole world would change. When they were still very young (the princesses were ages from 3 to 6 and the princes were 8 to 11) an evil enchantress infiltrated the birthday party of one of the princes and killed all of the rulers and captured their children. She brainwashes all of the children before banishing the princesses to Earth and taking in the princes as her servants. Over the years she acquired the lands of the other kingdoms using her dark magic. Rebels have tried overthrowing her, but to no avail.

Meanwhile the princesses are adopted on Earth. With no memory of their original home, the princesses live out normal lives while the princes grow up being loyal to the Enchantress, who is now the new Queen of Arendelle. The only reminder the girls have of their home is pendents they where and are never parted from them.

Years pass and the princesses are now attending High School. All currently go to the same High school too in modern times of the USA. All the princes and princesses have aliases, without knowledge of their real names. Soon though the princesses will start remembering Arendelle and will be summoned by the Good Sorceress, who is the Evil Enchantress's sister. The sorceress knows that the princesses are destined to unite with their true loves, the princes, and defeat her sister. And she'll do that with just a little bit of magic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are many characters available. Please be sure to read the rules too! Thanks!

Oh! Here's the link- roleplay/fractured-fairytales-reawaken
Last edited by Zodia195 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Renewed Disney Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:52 pm

Update- There are still plenty of character slots available folks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Renewed Disney Roleplay (4 males and 2 female slots open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:18 am

Here are the character roles that are still open, this is subject to change of course-

Cinderella
Prince Charming (Cinderella's counterpart)
Phillip
Mad Hatter
Jasmine
Aladdin

I'll update this list if any players drop their reservations or take any open slots. Also I edited the rules recently so you can reserve any number of characters now.

Edit as of Nov. 13th- I forgot to add Philip to the list.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Re: Romance Disney Roleplay (4 males and 3 female slots open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:04 pm

As of today I opened up one of the slots due to one of players vanishing without responding to my efforts to contact her. So here's who is available now.

Cinderella
Prince Charming
Phillip
Alice
Mad Hatter
Jasmine
Aladdin

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Re: Romance Disney Roleplay (4 males and 2 female slots open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:54 am

Here are a few updates-

1. Phillip will probably be taken off of Open list soon because 2 people are interested in him. I need to clear up a few things first, so it is still up in the air.

2. I may be adding Ariel and Prince Florien (Snow White's prince) to this list soon since the Player who reserved them hasn't created them yet and she was the first to sign up.

Also the RPG will be starting soon, but I'll still be accepting Players. I did update the Rules so please read them before making any reservations. I can't stress that enough. Thank you!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Romance Disney Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Okay as of today the following roles are now Open-

Florien (Snow White's prince)
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Alice
Mad Hatter
Ariel
Jasmine
Aladdin
Shang

So yeah plenty of roles available. If there are no interests by the end of the week, I'll be taking up Florien and Shang.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:13 pm

All right, I am going to be dividing up these lists due to a decision I have made today. First here's the open list-

Cinderella
Charming
Alice
Mad Hatter
Jasmine
Aladdin

Now, here's the character roles I've taken, but anyone can still have them-
Florien
Ariel
Shang

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:35 am

Okay the RPG has officially started, but there are still roles available. Only the girls have started Roleplaying. As of right now Ariel is off the list and has been taken. Everything else is still the same though.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Okay here's an update on who's available now since we got a new player picking up the Mad Hatter and Ariel roles.

Open List-
Cinderella
Charming
Jasmine
Aladdin

Roles I Have taken but are still open-
Florien
Alice
Shang

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:41 pm

All right, I actually made a mistake with my last update, but I'll rectify that here. Also several more characters have been reserved too.

Open List-
Cinderella
Charming
Philip

Roles that I have taken but are still open-
Florien
Alice
Shang

So yeah almost all of the slots have been taken. However, there seems to be an issue with one of the players who hasn't posted in the RPG yet nor has replied to my PMs. I am going to wait to see if she replies. If not I may be putting the Snow White role up for grabs.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:24 am

Major Changes have happened so I won't beat around the bush and just tell ya'll what is up.

Open-
Charming
Phillip- May get picked up by new player though
Mad Hatter- May get picked up by new player though

Roles I have Taken but are still open-
Florien
Alice
Shang

Also one player has yet to get started on her Jasmine role so she may get be made open.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:53 am

All slots have been reserved or taken. However, if any new players want to join you can have the following roles that I am playing-

Florien
Charming
Alice
Shang

However, if no one wants these roles, but still wants to join, you can still join and create your own original character or one based on another Disney character. Contact me if you have questions. Thank you.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 am

Well, some changes have been made so here are updates.

The following roles are Open-
Jasmine

The following roles may get open due to complete inactivity on a players part (by not posting IC or in the OOC forum and not replying to my PMs)-
Snow White

Here are still the roles I am playing but others are still allowed to have-
Florien
Charming
Alice
Shang

Also, the RPG has started but not much has happened as people have been slow to post (but I am okay with that).

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jade85 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:55 pm

IS CINDERELLA STILL AVAILABLE

Jade85
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:44 pm

I am afraid not dearie. Only ones available are listed above. As I said though, Snow White may become available if the player who controls her doesn't reply to my PMs or do any sort of activity.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:37 am

All right, the player who originally reserved Jasmine has finally replied to my PMs, saying she's been very busy, so Jasmine role isn't available.

However, Snow White may be up for grabs soon.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:52 am

All right, the following roles have opened up for various reasons-

Snow White- Note- the former player of this character hasn't taken down her Snow White character and I don't have the ability to remove it, but trust me this character is up for grabs now. The player controlling her has been completely inactive (by not posting IC or OOC or replying to my PMs)

Jasmine- (Even though the player who reserved her has permission to still create her character, I need this slot taken so it's up for grabs).

The Following Roles are ones I am playing but are still Open-
Florien
Charming
Alice
Shang

Please take the time to read my rules before reserving.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:42 am

Okay, someone has retaken the Snow White role. So here's the status of where we're at-

Jasmine- (Even though the player who reserved her has permission to still create her character, I need this slot taken so it's up for grabs).

The Following Roles are ones I am playing but are still Open-
Florien
Charming
Alice
Shang

Please take the time to read my rules before reserving.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:23 pm

I went ahead and reserved the Jasmine role, however like with several others, anyone is still welcome to have her.

Here are the other roles I am playing but are Open-
Florien
Charming
Alice
Shang

Also as of right now, anyone can join the RPG and create their own character. You can use the Character template on the Main page or create your own.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:48 pm

Well, it happened again, another player vanished, so as of now these 4 roles are up for grabs-

Cinderella
Phillip
Mad Hatter
Aladdin

As a reminder, here are the chars I am playing but if anyone wants them, they are open to them-

Florien
Charming
Alice
Jasmine
Shang

Even though this RPG started last year, we're still in the early stages and I'll be more then happy to help ya'll get integrated.

At the moment all the girls are meeting each other with a few of the guys being active in Arendelle. Come on in and join the fun and please remember to read the rules.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!