Romance

Romance

a part of “Romance”, a fictional universe by aliefromalifeofothers.

I will let you make this into a world of your own.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Romance”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aliefromalifeofothers on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Romance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I will one day give a life to the world through my writing. The life I create could be loved or hated by many but I don't care. Some ugly characters are the most beautiful creations while the best looking are the worst. some beauties are the beasts and others are the opposite seen in a different dimension. Don't just go along, lead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aliefromalifeofothers
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!