Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cape Casanova

Roommate Relationships

a part of “Cape Casanova”, a fictional universe by Quitelovely487.

Lucky enough for you there is a beautiful home in Cape Casanova with three floors, a balcony, fireplace and even a backyard! Perfect, right? The only catch is you'll be living with 5 other roommates, can you make it work? (0 out of 6 spots available)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cape Casanova”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Roommate Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:31 pm

How are our characters connected to each other? Are they new to town? Have they already been living in the house for a while? etc...
[img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]

Name of character

Age - Three adjectives that describe them.

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, friends with benefits etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral/ Haven't met etc. | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies | ☺☺ = Best firends

Describe how you feel about your fellow peers.

Character name your writing about:
A sentence(s) on what they are to you and what you feel about them.

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img][/center]
[center][size=200]Name of character[/size][/center]
[center]Age - Three adjectives that describe them.[/center]

[center]♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, friends with benefits etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral/ Haven't met etc. | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies | ☺☺ = Best firends[/center]
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Roommate Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Magdalen Drew

22 - Vengeful-Artistic-Hopeless Romantic

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, friends with benefits etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral/ Haven't met etc. | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies | ☺☺ = Best friends

Jesse Jackson ♥(Slight crush)&☺: "I was comfortable with Jesse from the start, he reminds me of home and it's kind of nice to have someone like that here."

Kenneth Kowalski ◑:"I don't know much about him yet other than the fact that he was obviously born to be a runway model. He's absolutely gorgeous."

Emma Castro ♥♥ & ☺:"I promised myself when Callum and I split that I wouldn't pursue another relationship for a while. That's going to prove to be a difficult task."

Shirley Ji-Woo Kim◑: "Despite us working together I don't really know much about her."
Last edited by Quitelovely487 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Emma Castro

21 - Caring, Bubbly, Creative.

Emma has been living in the house for about a month.

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, friends with benefits etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral/ Haven't met etc. | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies | ☺☺ = Best firends

Magdalen Drew - ♥♥ & ☺ " There's something about her, that just..I don't know it makes me feel inspired, that I could do anything. I defiantly feel something when I'm around her and it's great "

Jesse Jackson - ☺ " Me and Jesse get on pretty well, we have the same kind of music interest and like to chill "

Kenneth Kowalski - ☺ " Kenneth is like my best friend back in high school which is brilliant and he's a good person to talk to if I'm feeling a little off "

Shirley Ji-Woo Kim◑: " we don't really talk that much, she seems like a really sweet girl, I'd love to get to know her better."
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stray Dog on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:35 am

Jesse Jackson

21 - Caring, Funny, Friendly

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, friends with benefits etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral/ Haven't met etc. | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies | ☺☺ = Best friends

Magdalen Drew - ♥(Some what crush)& ☺ "She's pretty cool, I'll have to say that she is attractive... Don't tell her I said that!"

Shirley Ji-Woo Kim◑: "She seems like a she would be a good friend, unfortunately she's quite shy so I don't talk to her much."

Emma Castro - ☺ "Everything's pretty chill. It's awesome that she's a Dj, man can she whip up sick beats."

Kenneth Kowalski - ☺ "He's a pretty nice to talk to, wouldn't mind becoming better friends with him."

Side Note~ Obviously everything can change, for better or worse. Just wanted to mention that! :D

Stray Dog
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:31 am

Shirley Ji-Woo Kim

23-Quiet, Shy, Impartial

Magdalen Lily Drew- ◑ We work together, however we don't talk much so I would really love to get to know her
Jesse Jackson- ◑ I have heard him play the guitar, and he seems like a nice person, I haven't exactly talked that much
Kenneth Kowalski- ◑Haven't exactly talked to him, yet so I think I should soon
Emma Castro- ◑ She definitely is great person, so I would love to get to know her better
Last edited by mermaidlegend on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiroyukiTakaro on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Kenneth Kowalski

23 - Charming, intelligent, insightful

Kenneth moved into the house two weeks ago, but had been staying on the other side of town at an acquaintance's house for a week before this. He landed a job at the Aero Cinema while staying at said friend's house.

Magdalen Drew - ♥(Interested, but still unsure): "If I wasn't working so goddamn much we could be the new Marina and Ulay. She's gorgeous. On rare occasions when we're both off from work and the house is quiet enough, I catch snippets of her voice through the walls. I could fall asleep to it. The thing is I've only talked to her sparingly, so I'm not sure I'll be making any moves anytime soon."

Shirley Ji-Woo Kim- ◑: "She keeps to herself, so I respect that. I picked up some Korean from my friends on the tennis team at Lane Tech and I've been meaning to bust it out on her. We have different schedules, though, so I never find the time to get to know her better."

Emma Castro - ☺: "We both work nights so I spent a lot of my days talking to her when I first moved into the house. She's really chill, and her taste in music is stellar."

Jesse Jackson- ♥ϟ(Secretly likes, but tries to dislike): "He's a cool guy. I like talking to him and all and he's definitely a ten. I try to find things about him that are particularly hateable but I can never catch him slipping. Do I really want another JJ in my life? Here? Let's hope the answer is 'no'."
“I don't pay attention to the
world Ending.
It has ended for me
many Times
and began again in the morning.”
― Nayyirah Waheed

HiroyukiTakaro
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!