Rosario Vampire: Bring him to justice!

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Rosario Vampire: Bring him to justice!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 pm

((Ooc: manga side tab- Vilks and Miyu look at Agiro/Akiko . "He said another ! What!!",Miyu. Vilks,"gwahaha THAT boy is a man of few words , but a mind housing many !" XD ! ))

IC: The brother Vadatajs was too drunk to truly intend harm on Kiijan, as he enjoyed a thirst quenching life force drink." Thanks dear sister", KIIjans brother vadatajs gleamed at her with a gentle face. He was about ready to take leave, when DNAngel Riku took him away by surprise and brought him to the ground.
The Young Hyldens watched DNAngel for movements, when suddenly Riku was flying at master Vilks and smacking him to the ground. The Hyldens flew above the ground equal with Riku, but unable to stop his attack on Vilks, as they did not expect it. They were however undetectably on his right and left flanks behind his peripheral vision , as the DNAngel attempted to stand on Vilks and surf him. The left Hylden Reached at riku's skull and put a downward shoving motion into it. While the right Hylden dropped its powerful legs into the back of Riku's knees, with its hands pulling at Riku's feet. The DNAngel would be immediately caught off guard and smashed into ground with the strength of Vampire force behind the Hyldens' attacks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RickunyaSoneri on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 pm

There was a quick yelp of pain then a counterattack. Whilr riku fell he used the force recieved from the blow to smash vilks head into the ground then planting his hands on vilks face and focussing all his weight through his hands he spun around and cyclone kicked the two henchmen. He then flew into the air and landed in front of the two girls. After a moment, Riku started to wobble.

"Damn. Out of time. Gotta replace the seal....."
HAHA! LOOK WHOS BACK FROM THE DEAD!?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~iGoddess~ on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Kiijan felt a weird sensation on her arm, and she saw that her brother was eating it. She wanted fo scream, but her voice had shriveled up and died like a summer flower.

"Kiikon..?" She whimpered pathetically. Soon, everything went back to normal, as if nothing had happened. She phased to a ghost form and began to slid through th earth until she caught herself. She pulled herself up, looking to the same two who were fighting before and then to Lily. The girl still seemed to be in a haze.

After a few seconds, the weirdo DN boy stumbled before them, and she glared back. Anger growing, she punched a fist at him, though, due to her stupidity, she was still in ghost form; it went right through his chest. "Oh.." She smacked her forehead(her hand went through that too) and then just stood there, waiting for whatever to already happen.

Dance with the sparkling stars .

~iGoddess~
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:05 am

((manga Tab- "Hehe ! Kiijan You make it fun for Panda to watch! " Miyu giggles in his paws! "Im sorry I made you a dead sunflower o_o" ,vilks. " Onichan has a gentle face?!!", Miyu is tickled by the sunflower idiom. " Yea , sometimes", Vilks pouts.)) IC: The Hylden holding DNA's feet, manages to hold the kicks back. Vilks passed out, he was nothingness, and not coming back. They searched frantically for Master, with moronic expressions, those pitiful guards. They dust up dirt on their hands, tearfully.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niki-gale on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Lilyan had frozen to the gravestone scared so bad that she couldn't move. She had tried to talk but her voice would not come. She had also tried to remove her rosario but that didn't even work.
Chihiro: Will we meet again?
Haku: Of course we wil.
Chihiro: Promise?
Haku: Promise. Now go and don't look back.

niki-gale
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RickunyaSoneri on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Riku wobbled again and then started to fall towards the ground.

((Niki catch me))

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:57 pm

(LMAO Riku! 'catch me' XD) IC: The teen Hyldens found Vilks when the Vadatajs reflected again. Vilks experiencing a heavy head ache, " Ugh a hang over is gunna make this much worse! That boy nearly broke his momma's face!" his vision spinning. "Our apologies!" "We're still in training!" "They sent us thinking it would be good battle experience!" "We'll inform them to call out senpai Jeiku and Run next time!", the Hyldens watched Vilk's empty stare. One waved a claw over Vilks face," You there?"

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niki-gale on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:00 am

Lilyan caught Riku very worried about what had just happened and sat on the ground with his head in her lap. As she sat brushing his hair from his face she said softly "Oh Riku, what just happened?"

niki-gale
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RickunyaSoneri on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:29 am

" I should tell you something young lady. My name is Dieck the Elemental Avian Deity. This boy houses my spirit. Because of of that enchanted wing you have there im always sealed. For his sake and mine. I cant stay long or else i get weak. Put it back on and take care of him. He will have a few broken bones a couple holes in his back and he will be in an intense state of mental Unconsciousness. And protect him from That vadatajs over there. And guard yourself as well....................he will..... come .......for.......... you.......both...................................................................................." Dieck's spirit started to dim and he felt himself become frail. " ........HURRY......"

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niki-gale on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Lilyan quickly put the wing back and sat there hoping that both sides of Riku would be ok. She looked at him and said "Thank you for the warning Dieck." Lilyan was sure she was able to do what she had been asked and stood up with RIku and carried him to the hospital wing of the school and stayed by his side.

niki-gale
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RickunyaSoneri on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Riku reverted back to normal with all the designated wounds, and was in a deep unconscious state.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirosan000 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:55 pm

((Just wait XD))

"Tsk I had no fun now agiro" The new one said

Mirosan000
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~iGoddess~ on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 pm

@Where did you get sunflower? I could be any kind of [email protected]

Kiijan was confused, but witnessed the whole thing in silence. She noticed one of the things that were attacking Lily and Riku were stumbly. She smirked a little insanely, crossing her arms over her chest.

~iGoddess~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~iGoddess~ on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 pm

@Where did you get sunflower? I could be any kind of [email protected]

Kiijan was confused, but witnessed the whole thing in silence. She noticed one of the things that were attacking Lily and Riku were stumbly. She smirked a little insanely, crossing her arms over her chest.

~iGoddess~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 am

(Vilks puts his paw to his lips," Oopsie Kiijan ! kukuku ^=^ , what kind of flower would you prefer to be ?" :D ) IC: The 2 Hyldens next to Agiro glanced at him," Hmm what are talking to?" As Kiijan watched, the HyIdens near Vilks lifted her horribly bruised brother Vadatajs onto there backs. Kiikon threw up, missing the Hyldens aiding him, cleanly pouring blood and sake to the dirt. "Do you want to go with Vilks?" The Hyldens asked Agiro. Kiikon dozed off with a last thought to Kiijan's summer taste.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirosan000 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 am

"No..." He then pulls out a smoke

Mirosan000
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niki-gale on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Lilyan sat next to Riku in the hospital part of the school and said moving some hair from his eyes "You made me worry Riku-kun. And now your hurt, please be ok."

niki-gale
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:14 am

(Miyu "That guy smokes !!! Oh onichan !He is mentally unstable". Vilks " Agiro I'm very curious about this fractured mind ! You should give us a lil inciteful peak in their differences, the mystery is killing me.") IC: The Hyldens near Agiro, grew suspicious of The creature's laid back nature! "You ready Lodas?" "It appears He cant fight?Tesu, I think he is weak ?" The Hyldens decided to test Agiro in combat! "Youre right, a feeble Barn Owl! Kwahaha !" Their eyes flashed emerald patterns of Agiro's demise

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirosan000 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 am

((Heehee))

"Morons.....about time I rip those eyes out," He cackles

Mirosan000
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:09 am

(Vilks" Agiro, You have permission to Kill , which will gain my trust or you can spare them! Lodas Tesu , do not fail me, Gwahaha! ) IC: Tesu The left Hylden is smaller than Agiro, but he trains with senpai RUN, the speed master. Lodas The right Hylden is Bulky yet clumsy, his fists are like gaints them selves. Both are lacking in real skill, but vampire abilities give them healing. Without the blood cures Lilyan suffers, they are not capable of regenerating lost body parts ! "A big shot? Lodas is big!"

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!