Rosario Vampire: Bring him to justice!

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Rosario Vampire: Bring him to justice!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GeneticMistake on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:06 am

It is yet another 'normal' day at Yokai Academy. The new semester has started up. Teenager's are conversing amongst one another.The dead,decaying tree branches blow in the wind, the dust in the road at the entrance seems to pick up for a few moments. A few students seem startled. Most of the male students notice a good amount of skirts flying upward. The dust finally dyes down and a New face appears. He's tall, white slicked back hair, Oval shaped glasses at the tip of his nose, eye's are closed, Seem to want to stay that way. He has a bag in one hand and another hand in his back packet of his blackish-grey jeans. He stops at the main entrance to get a good look at the school. His mouth slightly opens as he begins to talk to himself. "Man, this school looks great...I wonder if I'm gonna be the only new kid here?"

((ATTENTION!! THE RULES ARE SIMPLE FOR THIS RULE-PLAY,

1: NO GOD-MODDING
2:....NO GOD-MODDING
3: ARGUING, NONE! IF YOUR CHARACTER WAS HIT OR PUKED ON ETC. ROLL WITH IT.
4: PICTURE OF CHARACTER WOULD BE NICE, IF CAN NOT BE GIVEN PROVIDE A VIVID DESCRIPTION OF SAID CHARACTER.
5: HAAAAAVE FUN!

ALSO PLEASE PROVIDE BIO. OF CHARACTER. AS SUCH....

Name: Auther Vanmoorise
Monster type: Fire Demon
Height: 6'3
appearance: Tall, medium length white hair, red eyes (when open) Wears clothing as tighty as possible
Attitude: Gentlemen, polite, kind))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GeneticMistake
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Rosario Vampire: Bring him to justice!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: Yuki Magick
Monster type: Witch/succubus hybrid
Height: 5'6
appearance: Image
Attitude: Outgoing, loud, friendly, flirty. XD
Bio: Yuki's father was an incubus, and her mother a famous witch. She grew up in isolation, making her bitter in her first year of school. But she made friends with kind and popular people and soon melted her icy heart. Her father was recently killed with an unknown cause. She had gone into a depression but didn't let it last long. She looks forward to her future with the human world with her best friend, Kurumu ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Name: Alice
Monster type: neko/vampire
Height: 5'8
appearance: http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... fdabca.jpg (whats in pic but everyday is mostly a different color)
Attitude:polite,doesnt show emotions,rather be alone
bio: cant remember past but only noe few things about self and that she goes to this school and is a new kid and glad about that she doesnt have to make any friends and can stay alone if she's lucky.

mummydove
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GeneticMistake on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:15 pm

((Thank you both for providing a BIO. I had obviosly forgotten to. Heh heh? Anywho great characters, and I apoligize If I'm not very active. I don't really have a computer of my own.))

Auther walks forward gazing at the wonders of his new school. He seem to be in a strange daze. Multiple people are staring at him as he keeps walking straight ahead, unaware of his serroundings. (Derp, can't spell) All of a sudden Auther feels a BANG against his lower chin. HE had walked straight into a sign. As he falls to the ground, head tilted backwards, he notices a girl right behind. His head slams on the ground with a great force. Auther then rubs his head saying " Oooow! Come on! The first day to!" He was upset that he had made a fool out of himself. His eyes begin to widen as he notices his head is at a the girls feet. Auther's nose to bleed, and NOT from the pole. He was staring directly at the pink haired maidens ...."features" He then began to think. " I wonder how long I can stay here before she notices me....Heh."

((by the way this is Auther's BIO))

BIO: At a young age Authers father left him and his mother. Auther fell into a deep depression for a few years. but at the age of five Auther's mother remarried a water demon. Auther was glad he had a new father ....for a short period of time. The father was abusive and crude. He would make snide remarks at how Auther was a basterd child. One day Auther went ot his mother and asked "why did you marry him, mommy?" She simply replied "We need the money, sweety." Authers mother was a kind women. One day though, Auther's step-father came home drunk and violent. He had a lit cig and decided "The basterd child was worthless" So he put it out over his forhead. Auther being a fire demon didn't feel anything fro the burning cig. All he did was glare at the man. His step-father didn't appreaceate the glare. So he backhanded Auther in front of his mother. After said event they devorced and Auther decided to go to Yokai high so his mother could get some relief.

GeneticMistake
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Alice was walking around the school.She was looking at everone totally noticeing everything.No one was looking at her really she was glad for that.Then she notice some "prev" was laying at a girls feet.She rolled her eyes.Great!a prev at the school,She though.The girl didn't notice yet it seemed.So then she guess she help the girl notice.But then she notice a sweet loveing smell.It was blood.She looked around and then notice it was the "prev's" nose bleeding.She shook her head and took a deep breathe.She didn't need his blood.So she walked up to the pink-haired girl and tapped her shoulder then pointed down to the boy at the girl's feet.Then she gave the "prev" a glare and then started to walk away annoyed.

mummydove
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Character: Mika
Monster: Phoenix
height: 5'7 when in human form 6'0 when in phoenix form
Appearance: when Human:

when phoenix like this but with large orange/red and black deathered wings:

Attitude: Shy and content, but friendly and easy-going. wishes to make friends

Bio: an only child from the phoenix tribe. Her distinct dark crimson hair and pale eyes make her very different. She found it very difficult to get along humans in the human world and so has become rather shy. wishes to make friends with other Yokai. Gets easily scared off by violence.

Mika walks up to the school gates looking up above her at the grand scale of the school premises. 'How will i learn my way round this place? It looks scary....' she thought to herself. Taking a deep gulp and breath, she walked into the school to try and find the school reception to find out where she should go to next....
"here ghosty ghost ghost! come out come out wherever you are!"

FuriePhoenix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Alice seen a girl walking around looking lost so she walk up to her.What the hell she tought a friend could be that bad....She tapped the girls shoulder.
"hey you need help?"

mummydove
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Yuki had been walking outside Yokai Academy when a female tapped her on the shoulder. "Uh, no, I am fine. Why do you-?" Suddenly, she glanced down and saw a man laying at her feet, nose bleeding intensely. "Oh! What the hey?!" She shouted, hot blood leaking over her face. She fluttered her hands, gazing at the man before her. "Uh, you okay, dude?" She arched her chest forward, leaning down to get level with him. She propped her elbows inside her thighs, winking slightly to the boy. "Why're you bleeding? You fall down, or what?" She said, and her eyes started to swirl as she thought the words "Allure". She giggled, standing up quickly. She pulled at the cut in her tank, picking up her bag from the ground.

Litria Death
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Mika had found the reception area and recieved all the paper she needed. Looking at the map she muttered to herself "well this is useless...i'l NEVER get used to this!" After complaining to herself she decided to go for a walk outside and see if she could find anyone who could help her out. She really wished she had a friend in this place.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Alice seen someone looking at a map and walked up to her."Are you okay....."

mummydove
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 am

Mika looked up and saw Alice next to her. "Oh um.. i'm kinda new started today. and looking at this map.. i think im making myself even more lost. dont suppose you could help me out?" She replied sheepishly. "oh, Im Mika by the way" she said smiling.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Alice smiled a bit.She wasn't trying to think about her hungry."I'm Alice how can i help you i know this place pretty well"

mummydove
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:31 pm

"I need to get classroom 4 for my first class of the day or something. To be honest im not exactly sure what im meant to be doing haha" she chuckled sheepishly. She felt like such an idiot being the new girl. She felt like everyone waas staring at her for being the new kid. "I've never been to a school where there's no Youkai...so... im pretty new to all of this"

FuriePhoenix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Alice nodded."i have that class and did you find your room easily"

mummydove
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Mika felt like such a idiot... she hadnt even thought of looking for her room!! Slapping her hand on her head she said "oh man! i havent even got round to that! im such an idiot....will i ever figure this place out??" SShe started to trapse through all the papaers she had to see if she could find the paper that ahd all her room details on it. "Im sure the receptionist said something about my room details are amongst these papers somewhere"

FuriePhoenix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Alice laughed.Then she seen the paper Mika was looking for.She took the paper and read it."Oh okay your my room mate and you'll figure this place out just walk around"Then she grabbed Mika wrist and walked towards there room explaining everything on the way.She was going to leave soon because she needed some blood or something.And it was getting harder to keep her ears and tail hidden.

mummydove
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Mika knew instantly that her and Alice were going to be friends, and she sighed with relief inside to think she came across someone so pleasant to have as a room mate. "So is it true that you're not allowed to tell other people what type of yokai you are?" She didnt have a problem with it, but she did used to have trouble with keeping it hidden. She used to get bullied for being "different" in the human schools becuase people would at some point or another see her other frm or her huge wing 'tattoo' on her back. She prayed there werent bullys at this school.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Alice nodded."Yes but u might see one of my yokai because im a hybrid..."She looked away and yawned."I got to go im hungry..."She got to the room door and opened the door.She touched her collar."Well this is our room...."

mummydove
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Mika looked in and saw the room was basic but Alice had definitely made it her own. It was homely she thought. "Okay i think ill be okay now. Thank you Alice! Now go.. get some food." She smiled. Alice seemed really sweet she thought. Walking in she put her bags in the floor, took her shoes off and sat on the bed. "Right, now to sort out these papers so i know what im looking for, then rush to get to my class" she spoke to herself as Alice went off to get some food.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Alice wanted around the school for awhile.She couldn't think of who she could bite.So she went to the luch room and ate something there.She had what was there.She wiped her mouth and walked around one more time for she'd know where all her classes are.She didn't need to get lost and was trying to clam down.So after a half an hour she went back to the room, locking the door and then laid on the bed.Letting her cat ears and tail pop out.

mummydove
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!