Rosario Vampire: Christmas Special!: Ski Resort Madness!

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Rosario Vampire: Christmas Special!: Ski Resort Madness!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RickunyaSoneri on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Welcome to the Rosario and Vampire Christmas special. This will be a closed forum. Only those who havwe been participating in the Rosario Vampire, Bring him the Justice forum can paritipate. Thank you for understanding.
HAHA! LOOK WHOS BACK FROM THE DEAD!?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

"Back Stage!":

Director: Everyone, I am pleased to announce that the Rosario Vampire Christmas Special is about to begin. There will be laughs, crying, screaming, joy, anger, rom--

Riku: Hey! Cut the introduction, you goofball! It's a hour before final preparations! Plus even if it was time, NO ONE'S READY!!!

Director: HUH!?

Riku: Do I have to explain? I lost my trademark jacket, Moka is trying to beat the crap out of tsukune for losing her Rosario, Kokoa is trying to fight me and keeps on attacking me, Mizore is gone, or hiding, Kurumu wont come out of her room, yukari is terroizing me, and Lilyian is having a bad hair day. UNDERSTAND!?

Director: ..........right........!!!

Riku slaps his forehead.
Last edited by RickunyaSoneri on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 10 years

Re: Rosario Vampire: Christmas Special!: Ski Resort Madness!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niki-gale on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:23 am

Lilyan, Moka, Kokoa, and Tsukune all walked in bleeding. Moka and Kokoa were holding Tsukune and Lilyan was leaning against a wall to the right of Riku. She had a broken arm and her rosario sat shattered into a million pieces in her hand "The mirror is not missing. H-hey Riku-kun." She tried to smile at Riku thinking 'he is worried about everyone. guess that's why i fell for him'
Chihiro: Will we meet again?
Haku: Of course we wil.
Chihiro: Promise?
Haku: Promise. Now go and don't look back.

niki-gale
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Riku had a sheepish look then walked over to tsukune. He lightly bopped his head with his fist then walked away saying, " Designated hitter dude."
He returned shortly holding emergency instaheal syringes, and a new rosario with a red stone.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 10 years

Riku had a sheepish look then walked over to tsukune. He lightly bopped his head with his fist then walked away saying, " Designated hitter dude."
He returned shortly holding emergency instaheal syringes, and a new rosario with a red stone.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 10 years

(Panda Miyu: That is alot of bleeding! O_o !
Vilkacis: yea, I just want their souls !
Jiku: Vilks , really, dont you ever stop drinking souls?
Run: I Got another soul like you asked for
Lodas: *punches Run*
you moron
Run: Hey im a high level H.I.M master ! How dare a amatuer M.E.S.H hit me T_T

Jiku: *drops a kitchen counter on top of Run*

Run: *very quiet*
)

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niki-gale on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:40 am

Moka and Kokoa sit quietly both worried about Tsukune. Lilyan helps Riku heal Tsukune and also holds the new rosario not putting it on just yet "Riku where did you get the new rosario for me?" Lilyan had set the mirror down beside her and not even tending to her arm. She looked at her two sisters and said "Tsukune's fine." Moka sighed from relief and Kokoa said "He took a major blow to save me." Tsukune smiled "I did what I had to."

niki-gale
Member for 10 years

Riku turned from them and said to the camera man, " run it." The recording light blinked on and the visual fizzed out.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 10 years

Riku was sleeping peacefully in his bed, when the alarm went off. Never being one for alarms he smashed the alarm and got up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his calender and saw it was Dec 18. The First day of the Ski Resort Retreat. His eyes lit up.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niki-gale on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Moka, Kokoa and Lilyan all woke in their room happy to go skiing. Tsukune had spent the knight since Mr. Akashia had practically forced him so all three girls would leave with him. Lilyan was looking forward to only one thing Riku, this retreat was perfect for her to have alone time with him.

niki-gale
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RickunyaSoneri on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Riku sped through his morning rituals then got dressed.He grabbed his snow board and his goggles, then raced towards the Akashiya home. When he got there he was a hour early. He started knocking frantically practically leaving a dent in the door.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 10 years

(Manga side down panel ~

Miyu : *watches Riku from back stage *
"kukuku"
*giggles*

Vilks: " what you doing that for ?"

*raises an eyebrow, then an arm*

Miyu panda: "Riku put a dent in the door, so cute, he is so eager"

*sees the hand coming down him*
"ahh no dont"

Vilks: *flatens his brother's chibi wolf body*

Miyu panda : *squeaks and howls*
"Mep ! owrooo !")

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niki-gale on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Mr. Akashia opened the door "Why so eager when your an hour early Riku. There is still time to meet up with Tsukune and the girls." Lilyan ran over "Dad stop it he probly came early to see me." Moka, Tsukne and Kokoa all walked over. Tsukune said "Hey Riku ready to go ski with our girlfriends Moka and Lilyan."

niki-gale
Member for 10 years

Riku had a quick startle moment when Tsukune said "Girlfriends" and punched him flat in the chest. Then he said, " Hello Mr. Va-ah-ah-Akashiya! Heh , Lilyian, Moka, Coco,er......ChoCho,.er............hmmmmmm..........." Riku furrowed his brow and went into an intense thinking session.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 10 years

( manga side panel :
"Hehe, Mr. vampire... coco , cute", Miyu's wolf paws wiggled as he giggled.

" ehh ? which one is Chocho ? " , Run wheezed , his body twitching. He fought to crawl out from under the counter.

Vilks kneeled down by Run, and answered "Kokoa I think".

Jiku jumped in the air, landing on the kitchen counter. Run's body squirted blood, then he fainted after a very long scream.)

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 am

(I'm baa-ack! ^-~)

Yuki pulls a large parka around her as she grasps a black with pink paint splattered snowboard from her closet. She gazes out the window at the large hill of pure white snow. Kurumu is still snoozing in the bed beside hers, snuggling up to her pillow and muttering, "Tsukune-kun.." Yuki smiles and runs a hand through her pink hair. "How mad would Kurumu be if I woke her?" She wondered as she pulled gloves on. If Tsukune and Moka were up, than she'd be pissed. She went to her fellow succubi's side and shoke her lightly. "Kurumu, wake up... It's morning!" And, as if to prove her point, sunlight glittered in from outside. Kurumu stirred and then stood, getting ready for the morning. "Skiing or snowboarding? I'll get your stuff.." She asked as the other girl dressed. "Skiing, it's easier..." Yuki nodded, going to wake the others.~

Yukari was already up, ready for the day, Mizore still wearing what she usually wore to school. "The cold doesn't bother me.." She spoke coolly, sitting on the edge of her bed. "Well, that's obvious, since you're an abominal snowgirl..." Yukari remarked, placing her witch's hat on over her beanie. XD The four girls embarked outside into the freezing cold. Kurumu shivered in the icy winds, cuddling up to Mizore, which was her mistake, since the girl was as cold as the air around them. Yuki pulled herself up after strapping the snowboard to her feet. "Okay.. Well, I guess we should get going, hmm?" She pushed off and disappeared down the hill. Mizore formed a board from ice and, with a nod to the others, went off after Yuki. Yukari smiled and said, "Come on, Kurumu, let's race to the bottom!" With that Yukari was off, Kurumu following whilst fighting off her shivers. ~~

Litria Death
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RickunyaSoneri on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:09 pm

((DOUBLE POST))
Last edited by RickunyaSoneri on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RickunyaSoneri on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Riku checked his watch and saw that the early bus was gone. He then knew that the regular bus was coming in 30 minutes. He then whipped around grabbing bags and skis. THen he turned to evryone saying," COME ON COME ON, WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!! The others are already there!"

RickunyaSoneri
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niki-gale on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Moka, Tsukune, Kokoa and Mr. Akashia all stood smiling as Lilyan walked over to Riku. Lilyan smiled "Don't worry about them ok, remember we get to go skiing in Tsukune's world." She turned to see the girls and smirked "About time you three got here Kurumu, Yuki, Yukari what took you all huh?"

niki-gale
Member for 10 years

(OoC: @niki

you said 3

you forgot Mizore

Mizore is probably hiding somewhere in the snow, to spy on Tsukune. Haha XP

@ Rikun , tell me when to throw the other students in ^~^

*rest of gang sit back, noming popcorn, watching ski resort flick * )

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!