Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Rosewood Mental Institution

Rosewood Mental Institution

a part of “Rosewood Mental Institution”, a fictional universe by TaniaSoulEater.

Welcome to Rosewood Mental Institution, where the people aren't as ordinary as they seem...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rosewood Mental Institution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rosewood Mental Institution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:23 am

hey, i'm just curious. What do the pills do exactly?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:05 am

They help to suppress the inmate's ability. They're also a bit like medicine given out in mental institutes; they kind of rob you of your personality. Over time, as you take more and more of them, you sink further and further down; the only way out is to stop taking them. But the inmates don't know that, of course.
Each pill is carefully tailored to the inmate, so taking others' pills could cause some kind of an allergic reaction.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 am

What about for lacross it starts to let his more bestial personality out over time? His breath will be gone, but he'll also start to change faster and eventually lose his humanity. With the feet he'll have later, he won't be able to walk upright.

Vestiline
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 am

It'll restrain his personality, like I said. The higher authorities feel that the best way to stop hem from using heir abilities is to restrain their personality.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:23 am

What do you think if breakfast time were to end and lessons to start now? Anyone who hasn't been posting will be ignored.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:34 am

Urgh. You know what, I think I'm just going to declare this RP closed and done for. We were going far too slowly, anyway. Plus, many of you were not committed, as I had requested in the rules. For those of you who have been with me all this while, thank you. For those who weren't, you know who you are. You are a big part of the reason why this RP has failed.

I have to admit, I'm not really impressed with many of you. Perhaps you have time management problems; perhaps you have problems being dedicated; or perhaps it's just personal issues that keep you from coming online. Whatever the reason is, you failed to raise it to me, and this resulted in the slowing down of posting. Some of you also created a character and dumped it on me, which is seriously irresponsible of you. I truly hope that you don't have this mentality with other Rps, as it would be very unfair to those who have put in lots of effort creating their RP, like I did.

But for those who were with us, thank you for sticking with me to the bitter end. I enjoyed working with you, and I certainly hope to do so again in future.

But regardless of whichever group you belong to, thank you for taking the time to actually read what I've written. Perhaps I will restart this RP in future; but then again, perhaps not.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 am

That sounds good to me. I'll hurry up Nina a bit ("EATING IS FOR SQUARES" XD)

I would've been able to get started on a post sooner, but I've been dealing with jet lag, a new house, and catching up everywhere else. But I'll get on it as soon as I can c:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:24 am

ReaperGirl4, I don't think you got my meaning. I'm closing down this RP. There is no need to post any more.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:47 am

Well, I sure didn't.

Ah. Fuck. I'm sorry it didn't work out >.>

ReaperGirl4
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:24 am

It's okay. I guess I was a little possessive too; I refused to let go and admit that it was hopeless earlier. Thanks anyway.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowAngel789 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Awww :( I was thinking about joining. But let me know if you start it up again!

ShadowAngel789
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!