Rozwell's ART *Updated...When I draw Stuff*

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Rozwell's ART *Updated...When I draw Stuff*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:41 am

Umm, Heres some of my art! Check back every once in a while for new or updated stuff.

A little picture I drew of me and Vex's parrotlets; Jaws( the blue one) & Jewel( the green one)
CHARIZARD!! <Rawr> She's not done yet so be gentle!
An image of Rozwell in her earlier design, she's changed a lot since then lol.

Her name is Jinger, she's a rag-doll.
I had to censor her nipple out because of Forum Rules <3

Attachments
rozARTFPage.png
(165.1 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
Last edited by Rozwell on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rozwell
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Rozwell's ART

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:59 am

Omg! What impeccable lines and immaculate coloring! I have become a fan. Pray tell, how do you conceive such crisp delineations?
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dovey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:38 am

OMG ROZ.

I thought my love for you had already exceeded the limits for a girl who is straight, but this...this blows the whole box up. XD!!

These are AMAZING. The picture of the birds is so cute! And the detail on Charizard that is done so far is just...freaking awesome.

And the picture of Roz...Omg. I have no words.

LET ME KNOW IF/WHEN YOU TAKE COMMISSIONS.

You're just...-stutters over herself, at a loss for words-
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:58 am

W-w-w-wOAH!! These are amazing! I'm an instant fan :D They're all just so light and detailed...an amazing mix. I'm personally a fan of clothed humanoid-like bodies, but the details of the hair, the horns, the eyes and the spotting on Roz are just gorgeous. Top notch work, I can't wait to see more! (especially the finished Charizard!)

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:41 am

NONONO NO!! She's mines!! *hisses* <<...>>.... XD I'm so mad at Vex for keeping you in the dark << He's gonna get hurt.. *Shakes fist* I love your stuff, and Roz's hair is teh shytes. << You do have a DevinatArt right? Gimmieeeee.
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:54 am

Thank you guys! ^^ It makes me feel good and want to draw more when I receive complimets on my work . I'm just so proud of how I did Charizard's tail flame! I didn't use any special brushes for it or anything! /pats herself on the back.
Last edited by Rozwell on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rozwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:00 pm

O.0.......what to say.......

WOW! This is just...amazing. The lines are perfect, the coloring perfect, I can't find anything wrong with....anything!!!! *writes down mental note for a comission*

I will definitely be keeping tabs on this thread!!! :D
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Rozwell's ART *UPDATED 03/05/08*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:17 pm

Aww, I love your drawing! The two birds are amazing!!!!! along with everything else! you really are good! ;)
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Lucy Knox
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:22 pm

I love Rozwell and Jinger! they rock though I'm more fond of mammal morphs myself. When your ready for commissions, let me know.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:34 pm

<<>>.... *Grabs Rozzie by the hair and drags her to the back room caveman status!* I'ma add you to my DA. << >> :D

Mid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Rozwell's ART *UPDATED 03/23/08* HAPPY EASTER

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:23 am

<3 I love the charizard sooooo much ><!

Vexar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Re: Rozwell's ART *UPDATED 03/23/08* HAPPY EASTER

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:37 am

*Is waiting for the finished results!* :P I LUFFS YOUR AVIE!!!!

Mid
Member for 13 years

Re: Need some Crits please!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:53 pm

Pretty good picture. I'm not to sure about the ears, y'know, with samus being human and all, but other than that, it's a very nice drawing.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 12 years

Re: Advice on my art?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInWonderland on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:03 pm

The very tip of the gun seems to be at a different angle then the rest of it. There's that little piece that makes it look 2/3rds rather then a profile.
The thumb on the gun also looks a little short. I may have my reality a little blurred because I have long fingers but conpared to what you would imagine of the length of the other fingers, it seems unproportional.

Other then that, it looks perfect. Everything else looks like just right.
(21:15:34) Twilight_Maiya: Alice: I wanna be ya bottom chick o_o demote Saken

AliceInWonderland
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:15 pm

OK, base colors! Did a few line-art touch ups on her arm, gun, and hand. STILL don't have a right hand, I know...

Rozwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:27 pm

Is she suppose to be wearing purple clothing, or is that part of her skin tone?
If the purple is suppose to be a jumpsuit, or whatnot, it needs to be more distinct.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatsNotPoetry on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:44 pm

Don't you already have an art thread? Perhaps you'd get more feedback if you tied it into your other thread.

Now, I have a few suggestions. You're line art is very clean and controlled and you seem confident in working with objects in motion. I'm going to point out details that can help your art go even further:

1: Watch how you size and space abdominal muscles. Also, you're continuing the stomach-line through the cut of the hip on the left side. It gives her a bulbous gut-area. Also, watch where you cut the bottom curve of the ribcage. Keep in mind that the elbow tends to reach at right around that bottom rib, and that you generally can't see much of the inward rise of the ribs--especially on someone who isn't really skinny.
2: Watch how prominent you make elbows. The elbow of her right (your left) arm looks dislocated.
3: I have noticed in both your art thread and here that you put all of the weight of the head at the top. She has a massive forehead and a tiiiny jaw/chin that extends quite far. The jaw also hinges extremely high. The whole structure is very alien. While I understand that it is a stylized preference, it's also the dominant (only) style of face I see you do. Just a reminder that redrawing the same facial structure doesn't help artists grow. In fact, it's quite limiting. Her face greatly detracts from an otherwise very professional looking character drawing.

I hope these tips are helpful!
I am available as an RP mentor should you seek to improve.
I draw things that you may like.
I like Ronald Jenkees and you might, too.

I require a certain level of writing skill in my stories. Don't be insulted, I just prefer to RP novel-level material. (I, I, I, me, me, me. I sound like such a jerk.)

ThatsNotPoetry
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:12 pm

Thanks guys :D While I feel bad getting told some of this it DOES make me think about and try new things :3 Thats why I like crits!

and yes, ThatsNotPoetry, I do draw the same face over and over and I just realized it after I read your comment XD! /slaps self

Rozwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatsNotPoetry on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:15 pm

Oh I forgot to mention! The thumb of the hand holding the gun seems a bit short--as if the end of it had been chopped off. Perhaps ref a hand to fix that. :3

ThatsNotPoetry
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:56 pm

THAT GUN IS AWESOME!!!
lol
ImageImage
“Ray- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

chidori_chii
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!