Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RPer's marriage!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: RPer's marriage!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:05 pm

a biker chick, Hot, guitar playing, girl? Who asks if i want her? How in the name of Remaeus could i say no? Baby i'm all yours XD!

God = Remaeus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:07 pm

lol sweet well .....you gotta ask for it to be official. i dont ask.....i answer........officially.
^^ so you need to ask me something??
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Vexar or....

Riku Uchiha, just cos I've seen pics of him. XD and i dont know any other dudes. so, yeah.

or remaeus. XD

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:40 pm

You brown noser!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:41 pm

puppyblew_909 wrote:Vexar or....

Riku Uchiha, just cos I've seen pics of him. XD and i dont know any other dudes. so, yeah.

or remaeus. XD

Sorry, I already got Vex =3
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surreal on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Iced Fire wrote:
Vexar wrote:Rozwell. Of, course she is my G/F too ^^;

So I'd probably change to that faith where I can have many wives. Then obtain Dani, Rara, Mid, and Jade... Well.. reall nearly every other girl on this site that talks to me v.v; Even Eric!

that would be the morons..er...mormans

Know what I find absolutely hilarious?! He spelled "Mormons" wrong. And this site has a spell-checker. Haha. I think, my good sir, that you should spell check your insults before throwing them at people.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

As for the topic of this all-the-rage thread, there are a ton of really sweet chicks on this forum. If I was a polygamist, it wouldn't be a problem, but alas, I am not. And actually, I imagine poly's have all sorts of awkward problems. lol.

Also, I am hesitant to say anything in a non-joking manner, as it may create awkwardness in a beautiful friendship. But I think I shall try to be bold in this endeavor.

Kira Walker wrote:This is totally random.

I...have no idea.

There are a few guys I totally wouldn't mind, and even a couple girls who, If I could change them into guys, I wouldn't mind.

However...

I haven't met many people who are willing to put up with a...er...uniqueness like mine.

Uniqueness. That about describes it. For what it's worth (which isn't much) I really like your uniqueness.

Move to Texas. Please? I'd love to hang out with you in person. ;)
Just think: You, me, a couple guitars, and lots of free time. Whaddaya say?

Surreal
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Kira Walker wrote:
puppyblew_909 wrote:Vexar or....

or remaeus. XD

Sorry, I already got Vex =3

Oh, psh, you suck, bitch. XD jk.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Yeah, umm, Surreal?
I've been there.
Only... I was on the receiving end of that affection because it was my best friend who happens to be male. I was a little freaked out and scared at first, but then I realized that I shared his feelings.
<.<
Random story from experience.
BUT!
Carry on!

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:04 pm

//Reclaims Vex as her own FOREVER. Scratches Vex's head-fuzz <3

Rozwell
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby papolatte on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:19 pm

Can I just claim everybody?

I'm all for polygamy.

;o
--------------------------------------------------------
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone."

-Lance Clayton

papolatte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:25 pm

Also, I am hesitant to say anything in a non-joking manner, as it may create awkwardness in a beautiful friendship. But I think I shall try to be bold in this endeavor.

Kira Walker wrote:This is totally random.

I...have no idea.

There are a few guys I totally wouldn't mind, and even a couple girls who, If I could change them into guys, I wouldn't mind.

However...

I haven't met many people who are willing to put up with a...er...uniqueness like mine.

Uniqueness. That about describes it. For what it's worth (which isn't much) I really like your uniqueness.

Move to Texas. Please? I'd love to hang out with you in person. ;)
Just think: You, me, a couple guitars, and lots of free time. Whaddaya say?

"Uniqueness" ... heh. Yeah try ma -- I mean. Yeah, uniqueness. >> <<

Oh hell yeah ... Do it Kira, c'mon. I'll come down and we'll all float along. It'll be sweet. =3

I'll be Lee's best man, because I'm just that awesome. *Flaunt* I promised Lee I wouldn't cry ...

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Myrin wrote:
BSX wrote:Look in my sig for the answer. Here's a hint she's the queen of cheesecake.

*Growls and barks!!!*

Sorry, but Angel_Melfina and I have been married since July.... here's the proof....
cake-pie-t7979-40.html

BSX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:03 am

Y'know, I know people have said this before, but it is INSANELY funny how this thread is STILL the top of the Hot Topics. Who knew RPers had that much love? :D

But no love for me. u.u

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:14 am

papolatte wrote:Can I just claim everybody?

I'm all for polygamy.

;o

:o No wai man. I'm yours. XD jk.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:45 am

BSX wrote:
Myrin wrote:
BSX wrote:Look in my sig for the answer. Here's a hint she's the queen of cheesecake.

*Growls and barks!!!*

Sorry, but Angel_Melfina and I have been married since July.... here's the proof....
cake-pie-t7979-40.html

WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE FEB-MARCH!!!! She is MINES!!!!

(Poor Kyle XD)

*Proceeds to duel BSX!* You die today! RAWR!!
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:58 am

I'll marry Briena! ^.^

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:09 am

ooooh *looks around* I have to say there's a list of guys id "marry" and like Kira said if i could find some guys who acted like some epic girls I know. Oh BTW im gonna join in this little battle MELFINA IS MINE >=0 She can be your queen of cheese cake but shes my mel over all! XD Myrin one word: Alliance? Lmfao! I also think like kira said with the exception of XER(Yes i saw your shout out thank you! =D ) No one could put up with me. XD
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:21 am

Dammit, I lost meh Sexar! Fien, fien >>

>>

<<

Nabs Surreal before he can get stolen too.

Now back off people >>

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:21 am

phouse512 wrote:Nice, True Grave, and wait, Saveyou, aren't you and and MEGAcya girls? Or am I wrong, like usual?

Nah, we're both girls. But she's two or three years older than me too (yay for being 13!)
It was a joke, really. But it was awesome. But as said before, we gots divorced.

And I'm still single!

I feel so unloved D:
Maybe it's because I haven't posted in the Mug Behind The Madness thread yet, and no-one knows what I look like...

I must remedy this!

Soon. Can't do it now, got guitar class soon.

But you will see me soon, in all my brown-haired, blue/grey eyed freckled glory!

And then someone better take me >>

x3

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Im Nabbing Pon Only Cos Hes Funny I Dunno What The fuss is about oh and i nab sorrocus only cos i like them both sooooooooooooooo much LY Pon :D :P Woop <<>> ("\(0.0)/") c-
Last edited by SilencexGolden on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!