RPG Comic v2.3: And I'll look down to them and say. Perhaps.

a topic in Vexar's RolePlayGateway Comic, a part of the RPG forum.

Vexar draws a comic - parodying on the happenings in and around RolePlayGateway.

RPG Comic v2.3: And I'll look down to them and say. Perhaps.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:02 pm

And, I'll look down to them and say. Perhaps.

I hope you enjoy. If all turns out well I may be able to upload one new comic strip once a week. I'm really out of practice so I hope doing these will bring me back to my drawing fundamentals and core. Eventually I'll start attempting to color these and all. As always, comments and critiques are more than welcome! Most of all. Enjoy!

Characters in this strip:
  • Vexar
  • Rozwell
  • QBSuperstar03
  • Saladin

Also, I'd like this to become a decent story more than anything else. This is based off of what I see things as, I do not intend to offend anyone throughout this comic. Everything done is for fun, story, and entertainment. I will ask you to be in the comic if I intend for you to be a villain or anti hero of some sort. If you want to be in the comic otherwise, shoot me a PM about what you should look like and why you should be in it ^^.
Attachments
rpgcomic2-3.png
(254.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Re: RPG Comic v2.3: And I'll look down to them and say. Perh

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 am

Glasses? Check.
Bushy beard? Check.
Poke Ball? Check.

Yeah, that's me, all right. Not sure what I'm doing in that shot, but I look ready to dish out some pain. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!