RPG Comic v2.2: Super Say-what Troll?

a topic in Vexar's RolePlayGateway Comic, a part of the RPG forum.

Vexar draws a comic - parodying on the happenings in and around RolePlayGateway.

RPG Comic v2.2: Super Say-what Troll?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:15 pm

And, now for the next page of the new comic. I'm surprised I had enough time for it! Gone with an anti-aliased brush rather than just pixels. I think it looks better. Enjoy!

Attachments
comicv2-2.png
(247.46 KiB) Downloaded 181 times

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Re: RPG Comic v2.2: Super Say-what Troll?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:45 pm

That is just awesome, Vexar.

And, while the new style is more aesthetically pleasing, the old style added a certain 'gritty' atmosphere, I think. Either way, loving the new comic!

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: RPG Comic v2.2: Super Say-what Troll?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Why is it that i cannot ever display the Picture? All i ever see is the little White box with the X... this displeases me as it happens to all of your pics, which i want to see as well.

Arietraekos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!