[CLOSED] RPG's Roleplayer of the Month!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: [Contest 12/6/16-1/6/17] RPG's Roleplayer of the Month!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:49 am

Hello everyone!

I would like to remind you that this contest ends tonight. (11:59PM EST/ GMT -5)

If you still haven't gotten your nominations in, you do still have time. You can PM myself, Melodias, or Cole or you can post here (be sure to remember it needs to be between 100 and 300 words). So far we've seen a lot of great people nominating even greater individuals, and would love for you all to continue to do so.

And may the force be with you all!

~Abs

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Member for 10 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: [Contest 12/6/16-1/6/17] RPG's Roleplayer of the Month!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:41 am

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE...

But... the contest has now closed for this month!

Thank you to everyone who submitted a member either here on the forum thread or in a private message to myself, Melodias or Cole. We cannot wait to announce the winner and convey many congratulations upon them for their efforts, time, and talent that they have given to our community!

Remember "A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities." (J.R.R. Tolkien), and you have all demonstrated that you most certainly have wonderfully powerful dreams in all of your writings.

So good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

~Abs

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Member for 10 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

RPG's Roleplayer of the Month Contest Winner! (January)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:36 pm

After much painstaking and careful deliberation myself and ColeMaibara have come to a decision on our winner!

Once again, thank you everyone for all of your submissions. Even if your player of choice didn't win, remember there are other opportunities for their talent to shine. So without much further delay...

We'd like to extend our warmest, and most excited congratulations to... drum roll please...

Congrats!
Fishbucket, you're a great guy, and from what we've seen an even greater writer with so much to give back to the community. You haven't been here long, but we hope you'll be around for awhile to come. Thank you for being such an active and contributing member of the Multiverse and other RPs.

So in addition to winning this particular small contest, Fishbucket gets a custom forum signature and a hell of a lot of recognition!

Now, on a side note..
So should we run this again guys? Yes/No? Feedback?

Absenthia
Member for 10 years

Re: RPG's Roleplayer of the Month Contest Winner! (January)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fishbucket on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:25 am

/me wiggles in his bucket

^_^
The best stories do not have just one or two characters, but all sorts of characters. You might not see them that often or know them that well, but the fact that they were there is what makes the story seem real.

After all, Life is full of characters, is it not?
I solemnly swear that there shall never be more than a 48 hour delay to my response to any question or post.

Fishbucket
Member for 3 years
Writer of the Month, Jan. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Maiden Voyager Person of Interest Property Buyer Tipworthy Salesman Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!