Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

RPGateway Radio

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

RPGateway Radio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:51 pm

We're running a massive collection of musics streams for your listening pleasure. There's all sorts of music there, and none of it is organized particularly well, but you can search by artist name and song title, among other things, and make your own playlist, or just stream randomly from the collection.

This is the beta service for RPGateway's radio, so please bear with us if anything breaks.

If you find songs that aren't named or labeled properly, please let us know. If you have music that you'd like to contribute, you can send me a PM and we can discuss your donations. Thanks, and enjoy your listening.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:52 pm

You don't say.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:12 pm

Hey I dont see tool there. You should definatley put tool in there.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:40 pm

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:42 pm

oh.. ok then

what about wierd Al?

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:26 am

Wow! An RPGateway Radio Station, never realised that was gunna happen!

Although, I must admit I am rather impressed with the concept, but will take a look soon, as can't really have a good look through at the library, if they haven't blocked it or something!!

Nice idea Gods of RPGateway.

-=Would worship the said Gods, if he could be bothered=-
Last edited by Lord Saladin on Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:11 pm

I've recently done a lot of sorting and renaming (automatically, using Picard Tagger). I hope everyone is enjoying the ability to create your own playlists and listen to your music, anywhere!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:29 pm

I'm really impressed Eric. If there's any music you want added just let me know. Genre's specifically because I have a little bit o'everythin'.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.