RPG Comic!

a topic in Vexar's RolePlayGateway Comic, a part of the RPG forum.

Vexar draws a comic - parodying on the happenings in and around RolePlayGateway.

RPG Comic!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:47 pm

That's right.

My g/f and I have gotten together to create a comic about a new user coming into our website!

Visit our DA page!

http://www.thecreations.deviantart.com

You will be able to see the comic full sized and for download there!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Re: RPG Comic!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:04 pm

AHAHA Vex for the next one you should do the Battle Arena, the combatants abusing autohits and god mode etc and then getting pwned by Saladin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:42 pm

I believe Saladin is a bit to epic to bring in at the moment.. lmfao.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:53 pm

That's nice, but you can barely see it even in full view -_-. Oh well, it's still good, didn't know there was other deviantart users here. That's awesome :3.

WhiteDragon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:07 pm

You actually have to click download to see it full view on there ^^ thanks though.

Vexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:42 pm

VEXAR!

That is so cute!

I hope there will be many more!

Did you have a certain person in mind for each saying in that second panel? I know Alchemist is the fishy stick one. I can't tell who everyone else is supposed to be.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:56 pm

So I noticed. ^^ Tried to add it, then my computer glitched...again....stupid computer.

WhiteDragon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:15 pm

Dani.. In each comic, there will be a hidden thing of someone on the website.

I don't really want to be too specific, because this is supposed to be from a 'new' user's point of view.

Vexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetykai on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:32 am

Haha fishie stick :p I feel welcomed already :D its true that people here are extremly patient and nice :) its what makes me want to come back and keep trying.

sweetykai
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!