Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ruins of Mer

Ruins of Mer

a part of “Ruins of Mer”, a fictional universe by SoulCandy.

Amidst the crumbling ruins of another age. An ancient people, the Mer have made their home. Soon though a threat to their way of life arises. What will become of the gentle people of Mer.[TWO SPOTS OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ruins of Mer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ruins of Mer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 am

Yeah my char still lives with her fols and they wouldn't allow any night time swims with humans around.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 pm

i hope you guys don't mind nim
invading your characters romantic moment
Couldn't help herself XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 pm

No! That is PERFECT! (excuse the caps!)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Not at all, it brings a good feeling to it, like in a movie :D
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:29 am

I noticed something in penfolds post
when Nim talk under water she's actually signing things
Sometimes I write down she is or not

anyway when she's above water she'll speak but in broken speech
I’ll start making it more obvious that’s she’s signing underwater.

anyway I think Eros is talking the same way to he's signing but just putting it down like speech.
because when you think about it the reason i wrote the Mer don't have a langue is because
it'd be very hard to speak above water.
makes more sense to me anyways

I’m I right with thinking that Jane that Eros is signing but you just write it like he's talking?

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 am

I've been trying to think of a way to get my char out of her home. I was thinking that maybe she has the problem of 'sleep swimming' like sleepwalking. What do you think?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:29 am

hmm that could very gangerous in the ocean
but you can give it a try if you want

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 am

Well it was that or to do the 'sneeking' out kind of thing. But that didn't feel right to me because Tiana really is a cautious mer and 'sneeking out' would be risky in her book.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:22 am

Yeah, sorry I didn't mention that Eros gestures, I thought everyone supposed he did. I think I did write "said" "told" etc so that must have been confusing. Let's just assume Mer sing and gesture underwater even if there is a dialogue :D

Zodia, we'll finish up soon so the morning can come, but I don't mind Tiana sneeking out :P

I'll have a post up in 24 h.

(cool action Penfold, btw :3, I love your chary)

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Meh, I am going to have her sneak out, but she'll have a reason for it lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Are spikerer and thecrazyfrenchlady still with us? XD

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:02 pm

i'll message them and see but i ahven't seen them on the site
for awhile so maybe?

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:19 am

Alright, I made a post. Drake talks to Elliott :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:35 am

yeah Elloits getting some interaction XD

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:52 am

Aha, yea I was like... I haven't used Drake, Isabella is pissed, and Elliott is alone lol

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:13 pm

i was just wondering if guys some ideas for major plot twists
or do you just want to wing like we've been doing?

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Hmm, I think we've been doing good so far, but it would be nice to have something come up soon. I definitely want a storm situation because that's Tiana's greatest fear and I eventually want her to face that fear.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:24 pm

hmm good idea could be trouble for the mer and occupants i'll write something up!

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Alright, sorry I haven't posted. I have been in drivers education and I will continue to be from eight until four, then from four thirty until eight thirty I have driving everyday until Saturday. I will try to get a post in tonight!

Also, in regards to you guys wanting to investigate the ships. Isabella and Elliott probably have the majority of everything important. I can only speak for Isabella when I say there is nothing spectacular. Maybe some photos, extra clothes, some food, and a few tools.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:51 pm

ohh i have idea how abotu we hide the ship betwenn all of us
since it's in the water we should be able top pull it XD

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!