Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Ruins of the Shadow Village

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: The Village Hidden in the Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:57 pm

Once the sand had completely covered her body, a louch crack issued from the mound of sand, which shortly began to fall into a pile at where Lady Kage shouldhave been standing.

"Rule one about fighting a Shadow Ninja. Unlike the rest of the villages who just use a name like fire, mist or sand. We actually are Shadows. One of the first things we teach our students is to move between shadows..........even if they're not connected."

Lady Kage melted out of the ground via the shadow a nearby tree was casting. Extremely fast, to the point that only the most advance ninja's could see, she began making handseals. Horse, Tiger, Rat, Birrd, Bird, Ram, Dragon, Tiger, Boar, Dog, Rat, Monkey, Tiger, Snake, Dragon, Snake, Tiger, Horse, Bird, Rat, Monkey, Ram.

"Shadow Style. Stabbing Shdow Bind Jutsu."

Lady Kage crossed her arms infront of her then quickly threw them fordard, unleasing a salvo of twelve black as night Shadow Daggers aimed for the ground all around Serpaara's feet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:05 am

Serpaara smirked as he quickly shot both of his hands forward. Chakra strings were attatched to his finger tips as a random citizen was connected to then. Serpaara quickly would move the citizen in rather quick moments, letting the daggers stab into him. Once the daggers were completely in him, he released the strings.

"Surprise! Surprise! Human Puppeteering!"

He laughed a bit as he jumped back, taking a good distance from this Lady Kage. His eye's would then flash. A new set was revealed. It looked like a reverse Mangekyou Sharingan that was silver and black. Serpaara gave a smirk off as he whispered, "Tembichi." With that, his eye's had a new form, in which his right eye would appear to move around in every direction while his left stayed put.

"I'm new to your shadows, so I guess I'm going to learn you. And I bet you are new to my newest form of puppeting, so you will have to ponder on that."
http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos/index.htm

Join Orikalkos, and RP on our forum.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Serpaara-
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:08 pm

"You're nothing but a coward, all you puppeters are. Hiding behind shields, it's no wonder the sand has lost three different Kazakages. And if you guys didn't kneel down to Konoha after Orochimaru fooled you all, I'm betting there wouldn't even be a Sand Village left today. Shadow Clone Jutsu! Clone Explosion."

Seven Shadow Clone appeard infront of Lady Kage, all standing there with thier arms crossed, glaring at Serpaara.

"Now, lets see you run."

Lady Kage snapped her fingers and two of her clone darted forward a few steps and then vanished, both apparing right above Serpaara coming down on him with thier fists.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Serpaara's arms dropped down, his body hunching a bit with his black hair falling straight down, hiding his face. He didn't even say a word to the woman. He just frowned, a tear falling from his eye's as the Shadow clones came at him at the same time. Serpaara's body didn't even appear to move a bit as a cloud of dust erupted, and the clones poofing away.

He then lifted his head up, his body still hanging over, with his arms draped down. His eye's were flaring with a purple color as his teeth began to grow, dripping in a black venom. A seal began to show itself on it's face. It was that of which to seal away a demon. His anger flared at the woman as he spoke slowly, "I came for assistance, not for you to badmouth my village. And my Lords. I let nobody speak that way of my village."

He stood there as purple and black chakra began to flow about him, ripping the ground from below him as he waited for the next move.

Serpaara-
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:14 pm

Lady Kage smiled.

"Very well. The fight is yours. I got what I wanted from this battle. You have every right to be angry with me and to wish to continue this fight. But I warn you, if you pursue this corse, I will no longer be fighting to test you.............And Kanzaki won't stand by and just watch any more, will he?"

Lady Kage's Sadow clones vanished as Kanzaki dropped out of a tree and landed with completel silence, his Nodachi, Tokijin resting over his right shoulder.

"You may be an even match for Lady Kage, but I can guarentee that you will not win against us both."

Kanzki lowered his body slightly and extended his left foot forward slightly. Black flames of chakra began to swirl around the hitl of Tokijin.

"It's your move. You can attack, but you will not make it out of the village."

Lady Kage moved next to Kanzaki and got into her own fighting stance, it was obvisou fromt he way these two ninja stood that they had been fighting together for a while and complemented eachother perfectly.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:30 am

Serpaara's eye's traveled over to Kanzaki's, but they were different, they were flowing with chakra as he looked to make contact with the being's eye's. He made no course for Lady Kage, but focused on the man who would become his ally for a bit. His eye's did not budge, but gave no secrets away if contact was made.

"I will stop here. I will not harm you for the time being."

His eye's then moved to that of the Lady Kage's, still flowing with chakra as if he was preparing somethin.

Serpaara-
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:37 am

Lady Kage snapped her fingers again and her Kage robes appeared on her.

"Kanzaki, you'll be traveling with this gentleman for the time being. I'm not sure exactly what the mission is, but I assure you it's a Rank S, so keep an eye out for the unexpected."

Lady Kage never took her eyes off of Serpaara. The fight may have been over, but as a ninja and as a Kage, she had learned to never drop her guard.

Kanzaki turned his gazed over to Lady Kage and nodded, then stood up to his full height again and slid his sword into the sling across his back, the chakra flames vanishing.

"So boss, where are we heading?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:41 am

Serpaara took his full form, standging straight up and folding his arms across his chest. The chakra in his eye's fading away. He closed his eye's and spoke a bit.

"First of all, we are heading to the Land of Tea. There are a few people we got to talk to, to gather more information. From there, it will be concealed information as to where we are heading. We need no word of our whereabouts getting to Akatsuki. We must find them first."

Serpaara then pulled out a bit more money, handing it over to the Kage, about 20K he recieved from his last bouty hunt.

"If he does a good enough job, you can keep this, if he fails me, I keep it." He gave a smirk to the woman as he walked off, Kanzaki sure to follow.

Serpaara-
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:08 pm

"Failure means death for a Shadow." Kanzaki and Lady Kage both spoke the line together.

Kanzaki nodded to Lady Kage just before she vanished, then tured to follow his new client.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:56 pm

Serpaara stopped at the gate of the Shadow Village, turning to Kanzaki, "Say farewell for now to your village."

Serpaara then kept on his way, for about two days, till his would soon arrive at the Land of Tea.

Serpaara-
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:07 am

OOC: Sorry for about my absents SSJ.

IC: Kuchikukan watched and listened in on the interaction between the leader of Tsumekure, Kanzaki, and a Hidden Sand ninja. My, my seems Kanzaki’s going to be leaving. He tilted his head and studied Tsumekure’s leader. I believe I’ll make a new friend.

He waited for Kanzaki and the sand ninja to leave before he entered the building and knocked on the door to her office. “Ma’am it’s Izon, my I come in?” asked Kuchikukan in Izon’s voice not his own.
Survival at all cost

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:13 am

Lady kage looked up at the door. For a few seconds, she didn't say anything, as if she was contimplating letting him in or not. She coughed gently to clear her throat.

"Come."

She took her seat as Izon entered. Though his appearance was the same, his voice was different, she had heard that the moment that he had spoken, and now the air felt different. It was more like an animal was standing before her than a ninja she had watched gorw and help train. She smiled softly. 'So, this is the beast Kanzaki told me about. I wonder if Kanzaki has met him yet, or if I'm the first to be graced with this pleasure.'

"What can I do for you Izon? If you wish to go along with Kanzaki, I'm afraid that's out of the question for multiple reason. Most of all being that I was not informed as to where they were going."

She looked a little annoyed at the fact that she hadn't been informed as to where she had just sent one of her top ninja and best friend.

"I've got a few missions that need to be done. Mostly boring work that the Gennin or Low Chunnin can handel, but you're welcome to some of them if you wish."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:22 pm

"I've got a few missions that need to be done. Mostly boring work that the Gennin or Low Chunnin can handle, but you're welcome to some of them if you wish."

“I need no mission for I’m not the ninja Izon, I’m Kuchikukan,” He answered as he tilted his head in a slight bow, “Kanzaki and I believe it is time for you to know the most hidden secret of your village and has asked to be the one two tell you for the only other person that knew the it has passed on.”

He seated himself across from her. “Well do you wish to know it?” he said in a calm voice.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:29 pm

"You mean about the beast living inside of you? Come on, I'm not the Kage for nothing. And didyou really think Kanzaki wouldn't have told the Shadow Council about your exsistance in case you were hostile towards us when you finally took control?"

Lady Kage softly smiledand floder her hands as she leaned back in her seat.

"So tell me, uh, Kuchikukan was it? Tell me, what exactly do you intend to do now that you're in full control, as I assume you are. And what will be the fate of my Beserk Ninja?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:36 am

“You silly girl do you not think I already knew you and the council already knew of my existence,” he shuck his head and stifled a laugh, “I’m talking of the pack made seventeen years ago just before I sealed myself into the boy, plus I would never be hostile towards the village I aloud to be built in my forest and your dear Berserker Ninja will have control once again in about an hour.” He adjusted his posture in the seat. Humans always thinking they could pull a fast one on me, oh well she needs to know. “Though none will ever admit to it, every demon beast has the ability to see an event in the future where their power will determine the outcome once in their life,” he took a breath and let out a sigh, “I had the said vision seventeen years ago, there is going to be a war between the hidden villages and a power hungry group of individuals and their followers. The villages are destroyed, but not before dealing a damaging blow, but it doesn’t matter the group survives to rule the all the lands.”

Kuchikukan rose from his seat and walked to the window where he stared at the moon. “After my vision I summoned two people to my lair to bestow upon them the knowledge I’d gained and to make preparations for the war,” he place his hand onto the glass and let the cold seek into his skin, “The two I summoned were the father of the person I would bestow my all my powers on and the other was one of the leaders of the army and one of it most powerful warriors, they were Hiro Izuka, Izon’s now dead father, and the other was Kanzaki the Beast Ninja, one of the members of the shadow council. Before I told them the reason I had summoned them I had them take part in a blood pack that would not allow them to tell others what I was about to tell them without permission from me. They complied to my demands and so I told them what I had seen, both were shocked to hear what was to come in the next twenty-one years. Hiro’s first reaction to me asking to be sealed into his new born son was not a kind one,” he let out a chuckle as he recalled the memory, “He drew his kama and attacked me only to have Kanzaki stop him and try to calm him, after he’d cooled down and think of what would happen if my powers were not given to the baby did he accept agree to what I asked of him,” He turned to Lady Kage, “And as for Kanzaki I asked him to make sure the boy received the toughest training to make sure his body and mind would be strong enough to with stand all of my power when the time came for it to become truly his own. The boy does not know his fate because I had never given Kanzaki or his permission to do so and neither shall you for now you are part of the pack the moment you agreed to hear me out. So I tell you this Kage you have four more years to prepare for the war and to make sure the leaders of the allies know what is to come.” He stumbled when he stepped towards the desk his mind thoughts clouded. Damn I guess it’s almost time. “Lady Kage remember what I’ve told you and don’t worry the only time I can come around is when the boy’s near de…”

Yes, I’m back in control, I only hope it hasn’t done anything that’d get me into trouble. Izon fell on his butt when the demon went back to sleep. He looked around a look of befuddlement on his face until he discovered that he was in Lady Kage’s office. Oh shit why the hell was he doing here?

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:06 pm

"Izon, my friend. I think we need to have a little talk."

Lady Kage was looking at him with deep cold eyes for a few seconds, the smiled warmly.

"Over lunch of course. I'm starving. How about you?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:20 am

"Getting somthing to eat sounds great, but why do you wish to speak with me Lady Kage." Izon said as he picked himself of the ground.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:27 am

"I need to talk to you about your friend, Kuchikukan. He said so very desturbing things and I just want to make sure that you know what's going on around here."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:01 pm

Izon looked away a look of inquiry on his face. Kuchikukan, so that’s its name. He looked back at Lady Kage, “I’m sorry I didn’t inform the council of its existence after the first time it had taken control of me and for what reason do you trust the words of a monster Lady Kage?”

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:16 pm

Midnight was lead into a room where a council member sitting at the top of a a guy Jonin shadow ninja. His face was covered with a mask but his blue eyes gleamed at Midnight as he begun to speak.

"Midnight step into the room and we will begin your training."

He did as he was told stepping into the room and immediately the council member started making signs until finally ending in a boar and he started glowing in a kind of bright blue as the room felt like it was going faster.

“Your training will now begin.”

The Jonin said before starting to teach him. It went on for what felt like two weeks before Midnight had learned it all. The council member canceled the jutsu and started walking off to go rest as the Jonin gave Midnight a letter to give to the kage.

Midnight turned and left wondering what that jutsu was and headed to the kages office. He stopped just out side hearing talking with in and took a seat on a bench to wait.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!