Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Ruins of the Shadow Village

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: The Village Hidden in the Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:13 pm

Four of the seven members of the Shadow council sat in thier chairs when Izon entered the room. Lady Kage sat in the middle, on a chair that was elevated a few inches above the rest. The three chairs to her right were empty, the chairs where Kanzaki, Kazuma and Sanjuro sat.

Though the faces of the four Shadow Council were covered in shoadows, their facial expresions could still be made out, and they looked concerned. The door closed behind Izon and sealed shut, leaving only the floating blue candles and the light from the crack in the door to ight the room. As soon as the door shut, the crack began to seal until the door was gone, leaving the wall solid.

"Izon Izuka, You have been brought before the Shadow Council to determin the fate of Kuchikukan, the bear that live inside of you. Speak now, everything you know of this beast and how it came to be in you. Once that is done, we will move onto the matter of the information that Kuchikukan provided about another ninja war."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:34 pm

“Members of the Shadow Council, I apologize for I do not know how Kuchikukan came to be within me nor do I know anything about the information he’d given to Lady Kage on the war.” Said Izon in apologetic tone as he bowed. When he’d finished Kanzaki and Sanjuro appeared in the room.
Survival at all cost

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:36 pm

Kanzaki looked around with a slightly confused look on his face.

"Well this is odd. I guess I missed the memo."

Kanzaki knew instantly what this was about. With Izon in the room, there was no doubt that this meeting was about Kuchikukan.

"Well, I hate to cast an even bigger shadow on the situation, but we have more problems than you may think. Well I guess it's a double edged sword. On the plus side, Kisame is dead. I fought with him and Kazuma finished him off."

There was a few murmers from the council.

"However, Kazuma has taken Orochimaru's place in Akatsuki."

The murmers suddenly stopped, and all eyes turned to face Kanzaki.

"He was wearing the cloak, had the ring and scratched the headband. So there's little doubt that he's changed sides. And, as for Kuchikukan, we'll just have to talk to him directly. Unfortunantly, you know what that means Izon."

Before Izon could react, Kanzaki's grabbed Tokijin by the hilt and pierced Izon through the chest, the edge of the sword just brushing against Izon's heart. Kaznkai quickly pulled the blade out and formed a few hand signs.

"Fire Style: Wound sealing."

Kanzaki shot out a small stream of fire from his mouth that cauterised the wound he had just made, ensuring that the blow wouldn't be fatal, but enough to summon Kuchikukan.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:05 am

Izon began to fall forward only to only to be to caught by an unseen force. Once again his eyes became empty black pits and a fanged smile appeared on his face, but this time there was an explosion of chakra that surged through the room as Kuchikukan gained control. He straightened his posture and observed his surroundings, to find Lady Kage seated before him at a table with four other unknown ninja in the room and Kanzaki standing in front of her, holding a blood covered sword. “For what reason have attempted to kill to Izon to summon me Kanzaki?” He demanded in violent tone.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:17 am

"Shadow Style: Chakra Supression Jutsu."

Six voice sounded at once as every member of the Shadow Council cast the jutsu, temproraily supressing all the chakra in the room, making it impossible to use chakra at all.

"You know why you've been summoned, you're not fool. The Shadow Council wishes to talk to you about what you told Lady Kage, about this war. This is something that can't be taken lightly."

Kanzaki moved around to the other side of the table and took his seat on Lady Kage's right hand side.

"So tell us my friend, what do you know and how did you learn of this?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:51 pm

“Fine, then I shall tell you all what I have told your Kage what I know of the war and how I found out about it,” Kuchikukan licked his lips, “Every demon beast has the ability to see an event in the future where their power will determine the outcome once in their life. I had said vision seventeen years ago; the vision was that of a war between the hidden villages and a power hungry group of individuals and their followers. The villages banded together to fight this enemy, but none the less they will be destroyed in the end after they deal a damaging blow, but it doesn’t matter the group survives to rule over all the lands,” he eyed the council, “That is all I know of the war.”

Mummers spread through the council.

“Now that I’ve told you of the war I would like to leave unless any of you have questions.”

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:55 pm

Sanjuro was sitting down listening to Kuchikukan talk about a vision he had had.

" I have a couple of questions, do you have any idea who this group is? Is it one that we aren't aware of yet? And do you know what kind of time table we have before all of this is supposed to start." Sanjuro asked as the other council members looked at Kuchikukan.
Byakugan

Sanjuro
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:44 pm

"And how will your power be used in this event? Will you be siding with the villages or with the group, which I assume is Akatsuki?"

Lady Kage looked around, each member of the Shadow Council wore an expression of concern.

"Lady Kage, please fill me in on the rest of the meeting. I need to talk with Lord Jiraiya about something. Maybe he has some information that Kuchikukan does not."

Lady Kage nodded as Kanzaki stood and left the room, the door sealing behind him as it did when Izon first entered. Outside Kanzaki quickly headed for his house. Once there, he gathered several days worth of food and soldier pills before heading out to his back yard. The quickest way back to Konoha was using the Shadow Transport, which means he had to hope that Tsunade hadn't throw away the object he gave the 3rd Hokage. Kanzaki closed his eyes and vanished.

A few minuts later Kanzaki appeared back in Konoha............in a dumpster. With a sigh, Kanzaki pushed the lip open and looked around. A couple of kids that had been playing ball nearby that had stopped playing and were looking at him with confused looks on thier faces.

"Uh...hi kids. Nice day isn't it?"

The kids screamed and ran off. Kanzaki quickly looked around again and hopped out of the dumpster. Quickly he transformed himself into a young woman with a full figuer. 'If anything is going to draw out that old guy, this'll do it.' Quickly Kanzaki headed towards the busiest street he could find, to blend in with the crowd.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:24 pm

Midnight was sitting on a fallen tree, from the looks of it he had just broken it down, when a shadow ninja messenger appeared close to him and delivered a message. The message said that he was supposed to meet with the kazekage, Seperra, about the defection of kazuma and the death of kisame. Upon reading the message he got up and in his on silliness put the tree he was sitting on back on the trunk and faded off into its shadow.
Last edited by Midnight on Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:29 pm

“I have a couple of questions, do you have any idea who this group is? Is it one that we aren't aware of yet? And do you know what kind of time table we have before all of this is supposed to start."

Kuchikukan shook his head and turned to the young ninja. “I’m sorry, but I don’t know any groups of renegade ninja that are running around these day because I don’t get out much and the war,” he paused briefly in attempt to cause some concern, “Well that starts in roughly four years.” He turned for the door only to be stopped by a Lady Kage’s questions.

“And how will your power be used in this event? Will you be siding with the villages or with the group, which I assume is Akatsuki?"

He turned and flashed a fanged smile to the council. “Must you ask who I’ll be siding with when I stand here before you sealed within the body one of your village’s jounin and how my power is going to be used is up to him for I have only a few years left before my grand seal is activated and when that happens,” a false look of sorrow crept onto his face, “Something awful happens, he gains all of my power and good looks while I become part of his subconscious and soul.”

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:16 pm

Ahren fought past the guards and burst into the conference. He had got tried of waiting, anyone would have after 6 hours. He walked through the doors and smack into a man that was standing near the door. "Would you watch where your standing you dope" he yelled at the guy. Ahren stopped, took a breath and then gave the lady Kage a wave. "Hia, lady Kage, I came cause I thought you could use a little help on your rat, i mean traitor problem."
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

SoulsFlame
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:06 am

Within seconds of the interuption, four full squads of ANBU appeard in the room, all surounding Ahren. Lady Kage stood with an expression of sheer rage on her face.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are. But bardging in on our meeting is unacceptable. Kill him and get rid of the body!"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:41 pm

"Wait wait, guys hold on, i was sent here by the hokage, I came to offer my help thats all, you just talk for so bloody long" he murmured the last part to himself "See I have documentation", he pulled out a scroll, "geez you offer help and they try to kill you, this village is as mean as when i stopped her a few years ago."

SoulsFlame
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:11 pm

Lady Kage nodded to the ANBU, who instantly knocked Ahren out cold and dragged his body back outside.

"I'm going to kill the next person that gets in my way! I've had enough of these god damn interruptions!"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:10 pm

"Well Lady Kage from the looks of things I'd say your village's prized shadow barriers are weakening and need to be strengthend," he scrachted his chin as though in deep thought, "I could help with that while I'm still in control as a show of good faith."

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:33 am

Lady Kage smiled.

"That would be very much appriciated Kuchikukan. Help with that, and this council will see you compinsated for your efforts."

As soon as she finished speaking the remaining five members of the Shadow Council threw this hands into the sign of the Tiger and dispelled the sealing jutsu they cast when the meeting began.

"Council adjurned."

The room quickly faded to black and back again in a second. Eveyone that wasn't part of the Shadow Council appeared somewhere else in the village once the room vanished.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:46 pm

Kuchikukan found himself in a busy street somewhere in the village after the meeting had finished. Seems that the shadow’s have some interesting techniques, but I don’t have time to think of how they did that I’ve got work to do. With that he stepped into a shadow and vanished.

After a few seconds he reappeared in the shadow of the Kage’s building. He channeled his chakra to the bottoms of his feet and made his way to the roof, once there he sat in the center and began to perform an elaborate jutsu. It went on for what seemed to be hours as he pored almost all of his chakra into it until he finally finished. As soon as the last hand sign was a made a massive seal appeared under him then vanished. Now it’ll be impossible for anyone not of the shadows to find this village. He stood to his feet, his body shaking from the strain of the jutsu. Time to tell Lady Kage that it’s done. He made his way to her office and knocked on the door. “Lady Kage I’ve finished.” And with that said; Izon regained control. He looked around in confusement as to why he wasn’t in the council chamber any more. He looked down at his destroyed shirt and vest to find a new scar near the center of his chest. What the hell. Then it came back to him Kanzaki had stabbed him in the chest with his sword. Then I guess Kuchikukan told them what they wanted to hear. He turned and left the building to go to his apartment to sleep.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:31 am

Kanzaki waited until nightfall before he entered back into his village, it just seemed right that night was the time to return home. Home, though Kanzaki had never really considered the village home, he did use the term to describe where he was from, but it meant nothing to him. Outside, in the trees, the water, the air, that was his home. He had been raised there, away from people. It surprised him that he's lasted this long around so many people.

As usual, Kanzaki was greeted with a few nods as he entered the village. It was close to eleven o'clock on the new moon, and the council would be gathering for the Midnight meeting, as was custom in the Shadows, though the council would be short one this meeting. Short one, for the first time in about twenty years.

The first thing Kanzaki did was return to his house. As usual, he was greeted by his animals. With a smile, Kanzaki greeted them each in turn.

"We're going on a trip my friends, and we won't be returning anytime soon."

Quickly, Kanzaki grabbed everything he needed from his house, some quick fix food, extra ninja equipment and the summoning contract scroll. Moving outside, Kanzaki turned to look back upon the house one last time. He quickly threw his hands into a few hand signs.

"Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu."

Kanzaki took a deep breath and engulfed his house in a massive fireball. Watching him, the animals knew what to do, they all left for the place that served to shelter Kanzaki when he was a child, a place that was only known to the animals and himself, as the Jounin that trained him was killed by Itachi.

Kanzaki moved through the village with incredible speed and made straight for the build that housed the Shadow Chamber. None of the other members of the Shadow Council were there yet, but Kanzaki knew that they were on the way. Silently, Kanzaki moved into the Shadow Chamber and then into Lady Kage's office. She turned around quickly as he entered.

"You know, you could at least knock before you enter. I am your Kage as well as a lady you know."

Kanzaki nodded and moved closer to her.

"A fine Kage and a fine lady you have been, all these years."

Kanzaki moved quickly and embraced her in a tight hug and put his lips against hers. She resisted at first, but eventually gave in. After what seemed like an eternity, Lady Kage pulled back a bit and looked up to Kanzaki.

"I thought we agreed that we should.........."

Lady Kage was cut short by a soft cough. Her eyes widened and tears began to swell up. She moved her mouth, but nothing came out. Quickly, Kanzaki pulled the kunai out of her back. A perfect strike right between the ribs, puncturing the lung, making her unable to scream. Without showing any emotion, Kanzaki put the Kunai on his headband and pulled it across, leaving a gash across the Shadow Village symbol. Slowly, Kanzaki lowered her to the ground and held her until the light finally faded from her eyes. He continued to sit there for another few minuets until the sound of chimes sounded from the Shadow Chamber, the meeting had begun. Kanzaki lay Lady Kage's body on the ground and gently closed her eyes before kidding her on the forehead.

Kanzaki stood and looked down at his cloths, witch had blood streaked down the front. It couldn't be helped, now was the time of the beast. Kanzaki stood and walked to the door and opened it. The four members of the Shadow Council that were sitting there turned to see Kanzaki standing there with his eyes closed and Lady Kage's body on the floor behind him.

"You monster! What have you done?"

Kanzaki slowly opened his eyes and looked at the four Shadow Council members, who were not standing with expressions of horror and surprise on their faces.

"Th......The Mangekyo..........Sharingan."

Kanzaki took a single step forward and looked down at his right hand, which had begun to transform into his Tiger form. Kanzaki looked back up to the Council Members, who had all ripped off their robes and were dressed in their battle attire.

"So, you expected this? Regardless, you cannot stop me now."

It was ten minuets later when Kanzaki exited through the front gates of the village. The Shadow Council, save for Sanjuro lay dead in Council Chamber, and the build was a blaze. Thirty some odd ninja as well as a handful of civilians lay dead on the path from the Shadow Building to the main gate. The new Sharingan gave Kanzaki an incredible power boost, though he still had no idea what power his new Sharingan came with, only time and practice would tell that.

"Now, I am one step closer. Though you are still far my superior Itachi, I am one step closer to you."

Kanzaki reached into his pocket and pulled out the ring he had taken from Kisame. He rotated it a few times in his hand then tossed it over his shoulder. From this point on, Kanzaki would live for himself.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:59 pm

Kazuma arrived at the Village of Shadow and stopped. Two buildings were on fire and he could smell blood in the air. A guard greeted him with a drawn sword.

"So scum back to finish the job?"

Kazuma eyed the guard with disdain, "How could I have done this if i just got here idiot."

The guard looked surprised for a second..and that was all Kazuma needed. He launched forward grimacing in pain as his right palm split open. The spear sprang from his hand and pierced the guards throat.

"No wonder this place is starting to look like hell, the guards are all fools. Good thing we were hidden or we would have gotten taken out years ago......fools."

Fang of the Midnight Wolf in hand Kazuma made his way through the village toward the council building he didn't get far before he realized that was on fire.

"Who the hell could have done this?"

Kazuma made his way toward his house, on the way he found a guard barely alive. Kazuma bent down and lifted him roughly.

"Who did this? Tell me and I'll ease your pain."

The guard looked at him "K-K-Kanzaki"

Kazuma looked amused as he drove the spear through the guard's throat.
"Kanzaki eh? I had no idea. Though i must say i didn't think killing animals was his style. Oh well I'll just have to confirm that when I see him next." Kazuma thought for a moment.
"However long that may be."

A guard approched Kazuma and yelled to his comrades: "Kazuma is here! Come let's kill the traitor!"
Kazuma stood up and eyed the fools standing before him.

"Let's finish was Kanzaki was was kind enough to start shall we? Unlike him however I will not leave a single survivor."

The guards rushed him and like the one before them were felled by Kazuma's spear.
He smiled grimly as he patted the the now blood soaked blade. "Baptized by the blood of my former comrades. Heh how poetic."
After what seemed like an eternity of killing, Kazuma finally arrived at his former home. he sighed wearily and looked around. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and sighed. He was covered in blood. "You've looked better pal." Kazuma gatherd the few things he needed and then burned his former house to the ground. As the flames licked at the night sky, Kazuma eyed the rest of village..it was going to be a long night.

As the sun rose over the Village Hidden in the Shadow nothing remained save for the burnt out husks of buildings and the corpses. One lone figure stood by the gate, covered in blood and ash.Kzauma grimaced as the spear slid back into his hand. Kazuma cracked his neck and turned leaving the scene of horror and destruction behind him. The Shadow was finished. Kazuma looked at his blood stained hands and clothes and thought about all the men, women and children he had killed. No from shadow would come after him save for the 2 he could not find, Izon and Sanjuro. Kazuma focused his chakra and vanished, appearing back at Akatsuki HQ looking tired and haggared. Zetsu looked a little surprised.

"Busy night?"

Kazuma looked at him: "Shadow is no more."

Zetsu nodded. "You had 72 hours. You didn't have to do it in 1 night."

Kazuma shrugged "Yeah I did, couldn't risk anyone coming after me."
Zetsu nodded toward the hideout. "Go in and get cleaned up. Then report to the leader. You look like hell."

Kazuma headed in and Zetsu gave him a friendly pat on the back. "Welcome home brother."

Omikron
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:35 am

When Izon returned the village from attempting to track down Kanzaki he was greeted by the sight of his village destroyed and corpses. This image brought the ninja to his knees. It’s gone, they’re gone. He let out a cry of anger and slammed his fist to the ground causing the earth to shake.

After about a minute later he’d gathered himself and ventured into the village. This wasn’t Kanzaki, I’d of ran into him he’d of doubled back. He bent down and inspected the wound of one of the ninjas. A look of pure distaste appeared on his face and once again anger and grief took over. Kazuma that bastard it wasn’t bad enough that he turned traitor, but to do this to the village, he shall die along with Kanzaki for their crimes. In a fit of rage he sprinted to his apartment.

Once in side he dug through the wreckage until he came across a safe. He drove his hand into its metal door, his hand getting cut in the process, and ripped it off; to reveal a cash of weapons and gear. He replaced the empty scrolls in his vest with ones that hade weapons already sealed in them; he took as many kuni, exploding knots, smoke bomb, wire, and shuriken as he could fit, and finally new kama. I won’t be able to track them but I know Sanjuro can, so now I just have to find him if he's still alive.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!