Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ruins of the Shadow Village

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: The Village Hidden in the Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:56 pm

Sanjuro walked around the ruins of what was originally the Shadow village. For weeks he knew that something was going to happen, not exactly sure what it was though. He had hoped that it wasn’t this though, but he wasn’t going to just let all of the history and techniques get into enemy hands. Most of the population wasn’t aware that there was a Shadow village. He was wondering around and noticed one of his genin barely alive under some ruble. The likely hood of him noticing Shinji was low, had he not moved that is. After using the few medical jutsus that he knew his young student had woken up.

“ Sensei…” Shinji said barely aware of anything at the moment.

“ Its alright, don’t strain yourself. You had some serious wounds, judging from them I take it that you nearly got trapped in that building over there and that’s where your teammates are isn’t it?” Sanjuro asked.

“ Yes. Kazuma had come back last night. He started to attack the village. He had caught us in a confusing time, he showed up within an hour of Kanzaki’s defection. It seemed he had killed the rest of the council. We had been ordered by a jonin to try and get some of the villagers out of the building next to the Kage building that had been on fire. The building collapsed while Ming and Lei Fong were still in there and I got caught in the wake.” Shinji explained.

Sanjuro activated his Byakugan and looked around the ruble while his eyes had been closed. Something that Shinji had always found interesting and had in the past asked how it felt when he used it. After a few seconds he found the remains of his two other genin, their chakra system had been lifeless for some time. He continued to scan the area and noticed that there was somebody alive and well in a barely standing building not too far from where they had been. Form appearances it looked like Izon.

“ I found somebody alive, I believe it to be Izon and judging from what he is doing it looks like he wants to go after Kanzaki and Kazuma. Lets go put my theory to the test. That leg looks like it needs more healing. I’ll try and heal it more later, but for now this make-shift cane will have to do, come on.” Sanjuro spoke as he helped Shinji up and handed him a sturdy stick to help him walk and they made their way to Izon. A couple of minutes later they finally got to the partially burnt building that Izon was in just as he was coming out of it.

“ So what are you planning on doing Izon? From what I saw you seem to be planning on finding the one responsible for this. Am I wrong?” Sanjuro asked.
Byakugan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanjuro
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:59 pm

“You hit the nail on the head Sanjuro, but I’m not only going after Kazuma,” he looked away to hide is shame when he caught site of Shinji, “I also plan to go after Kanzaki to make him pay for killing the council, my comrades, and former sensei.” His voice was filled with both hate and sadness.

A minute passed in silence between the three before Izon faced them and spoke “Sanjuro, I know Kazuma and Kanzaki were your squad mates and as the last of the council it’s your duty to revive the Shadow, but I alone will not be enough to take them both on,” he knelt down and lowered his head, “So I, Izon Izuka the Berserker Ninja of Tsumkure beseech thee to join me in the hunt for the ones responsible for the destruction of our home?”
Survival at all cost

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:52 pm

“ You are right in both aspects. Lucky that we won’t have to take them both on at the same time. Kazuma is Akatsuki and Kanzaki isn’t. I know this because I’ve worked with both for so long. Chances are that Kanzaki is on his own now. I believe that he did what he did to try and prove a theory he told me of once a long time ago. In which case it will be a while before we see any signs of him anywhere, not even I know where all his hiding spots are. As for Kazuma, well he works for Akatsuki, I know less about them, just passing rumors, and even less of their hang out spots. But there is one thing that I know about them is that they want the tailed beasts. So if you hang around one long enough your sure to come across an Akatsuki member at some point in time. It just so happens I know where one is. I was heading towards there now to take care of some business that I’ve been doing for the past few weeks. I fear that I cannot say much more at the moment. Use the time we have ahead of us to train for the upcoming battles. For now let us leave towards Konoha.” Sanjuro finished speaking and turned and headed towards what was the exit of his village.

“With Shinji’s leg hurt, its going to take us a little longer. So once we get to the river I’ll try and heal it. Not sure how well it will go though.” Sanjuro spoke as the exited the village.

Sanjuro
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:31 am

“Fine to Konoha.” said Izon as he followed Sanjuro to the destroyed gate.

“With Shinji’s leg hurt, it’s going to take us a little longer. So once we get to the river I’ll try and heal it. Not sure how well it will go though.”

“Then we should wait till we get to Konoha to have it healed and so we’re not slowed I’ll carry him.” he said as he hefted Shinji onto his back, “Lets go.” He bolted off in the direction to the fire country.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:50 pm

“ Very well. Then let us not waste any time going there. Both of you get close to me and don’t move around too much. I’m going to shadow-port us to the village. Hopefully at the base of the Hokage mountain within the forest near it.” Sanjuro finished speaking and both Izon and Shinji got close. He began making the hand signs Tiger, Serpent, Ox. Shadow began to swallow them and seconds latter the got to their destination. They appeared out of a tree’s shadow near the mountain. Sanjuro collapsed from fatigue.

“ Sensei!” Shinji exclaimed as Sanjuro fell to one knee.

“ I’ll be alright Shinji. I just haven’t slept in a couple of days or so and that jutsu takes up a lot of chakra. I used it a few times in the course of the last week so. So my chakra has taken a huge hit. Izon take Shinji to the hospital and go to the Hokage mansion and leave her an urgent message to meet me her in a couple of hours. Oh and take off your headbands and put them away. We don’t want people know that there are Shadow ninja still alive, granted things just happened a few hours ago. There are those who would like to see our village completely gone, and it would serve as tactical point if they keep thinking that.” Sanjuro said as he sat up against a tree, closed his eyes and a second later he blended into the tree’s shadow

Sanjuro
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:59 pm

Midnight showed up after finding out what he was supposed to at the Rock village but came back to only ruins. He quietly reached up and took off his forehead protector and used the shadows to get back to his house undetected.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyxz on Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:55 pm

Kawazoe was running like wind. He was faster then wind. He jumped from one tree to other. Kawazoe was running home. At last after all this time he can go back home. He even caught himself thinking about his friends. That was unusual for him but this time he decided that this time he can be sensitive. He was on mission for long time and now he was going home to Shadow village.

At last he noticed hill, hill that separates him from his home.

-At last, at last!!!- shouted Kawazoe as he reached mountaintop.

But as he looked at village his heart stopped. He was hoping to see home, to see his friends, but he all what he see is debris.

-What…what happened here…!? Where is everyone!?

Kawazoe was running like madman through village. He was running from home to home and shouting. But after couple of minutes he stopped. He dropped on his knees.
Kawazoe was just sitting there. He had feeling in his chest like something was burning. Old memories came back to him childhood, friends, trainers. People who he called family. With every new memory feeling from chest was rising up his throat until it brooked as shout. Shout of anger and shout which called for revenge.

-I will avenge everyone!- shouted Kawazoe and dashed ground with both of his hands making huge break. Kawazoe was breathing heavily as he was thinking what to do next.

My only hope to find out who did it is Konoha. Maybe they know who is responsible for this…This is my only option now…

Traveling...

[OOC: i hope this is ok]

Wyxz
Member for 17 years

Re: Ruins of the Shadow Village

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:34 am

“ Sensei-sama, I cant tell whether anybody is here.” Shinji spoke after a few minutes search. “ They’re here, trust me. I’ve been watching them for a couple of minutes now. They don’t like to expose themselves much. Getting nearly whipped out tends to do that to people. Even after all the un-even battles they have gone through they still have survived. Alright, lets stop here for a minute.” Sanjuro finished speaking as they came to a halt in a clearing and took up sitting spots and began waiting.

After a half an hours wait, the elder and too guards came out of what appeared to be nowhere. “ Its been a while Sanjuro, and it appears that you have yourself a genin. I take it that you are here for Shisui, well your in luck, because its done.” The elder finished talking and reached around his back and a second later he pulled out a sealed scroll and handed it to Sanjuro.

“ Thank you elder, I have one final favor to ask. After this we shall be completely even. That favor is to take in my genin here and teach him the ways of the God’s Cry style. I am yet fit to teach.” Sanjuro finished talking and bowed his head. A moment latter, the elder bowed in approval. “ Alright Shinji, for a time you will travel with them, they will teach you and you have to learn all that they teach you. I shall be back to get you when you are ready.”

“ Yes Sanjuro-sama, I will try my hardest.” Shinji replied. After a moment or so, Sanjuro stood up and started walking away, putting away the scroll. A moment a later Sanjuro leapt onto a tree and started making way towards Konoha.

Sanjuro
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:56 pm

A man in a white kimono decorated with blue clouds, a white straw hat with a blue cloud on topand a long blade katana on his back. His hat was lowered over his face, only allowing a few of his ice blue tipped black colored strands of hair showing. He stepped out from the trees, looking around at the debris. He looked around for a minute. He then took a step forward and dissapeared. He then appeared on top of a building that was in ruins. He shook his head for a minute and then sat down. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out an apple and bit into it. He payed no attention to those who were around, but to himself, he was searching the rubble for hidden chakra or lost chakra to take for himself.
Just because I lie next to you in this bed, doesn't mean you're safe.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Uchiha Itachi walked slowly forwards, he saw the hidden village of shadows, or what was left of it before him, looking around carefully, he started heading towards the ruined building in the centre, awaiting his meeting partner. His straw hat was tinted below his eyes and the bells on it jingled as his cloak flapped slightly in the breeze.

His face was almost unseeable, you could only see part of his nose that wasnt hidden by his large collar or his hat tintet below his eyes. He continued to walk forwards slowly, fully aware of the man in a white Kimono sat on the building. He wasn't to concerned about him, many rougue ninjas came here after the stories they heard about the place, of wich not many apart from him and the shadow ninja knew. Although if the man did attack him, he wouldnt stand a chance iether way, he was a member of the akatsuki, an S-rank ninja, the person on the building would be a fool to engage him, and if he chose to....he would die.

He stood still and turned, and leaned back against a tree, awaiting his clone to arrive there with the information he gathered, he wasn't to bothered about when his clone showed up, as he had always had patience, however if the clone took longer than a week he would leave.

As he waited his Sharingan scanned the man on top of the building, he kept his gaurd up and didnt take his attention of the man.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:24 pm

Sinn didn't even glance at Itachi, he knew who he was, and was a rather big fan of the man. His genjutsu's were phenominal, but the only thing that really was of interest was the sharingan, that was he was really a fan of. Sinn slowly stood up, his fingertips of his white gloves lifted up, drawing out the last bit of chakra as he stood. He placed his right pointer and middle finger over the edge of his straw hat and pushed it down. He then went to take a step forward and vanished with the wind. Not even a second later, he stood three inches to the left of Itachi. His white kimono with blue clouds straightened out as he never budged after words.

"So, the infamous Itachi has shown up here, of all places. Mind if I ask why?"

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:47 pm

Itachi had his eyes closed, he didnt reply for a while and then said "Your stupid to get so close" he then tilted his straw hat up, his Mangekyou Sharingan stared him directly in the eye, filled with cold dark tremor, anyone who stared into his eyes would most likely shiver at the sight, as he started to dissapear into leaves, starting from his legs until his whole body was gone, and then the leaves started circling around the man in a white kimono.

In a few moments, the man in the kimono would start to feel dizzy, and if he was as weak as Itachi thought he was...collapse.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:10 am

Sinn simply blinked at Itachi and then gave him a puzzled look. He then sighed a bit and leaned against the tree waiting for something to actually happen. as Itachi looked him in the eye's though, a white film shot across his eye's and deflected the chakra of the sharingan. Sinn then shook his head a bit and took off in a sprint pass Itachi and went towards Konoha to see what it was like there.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:20 am

((you dont read posts well do you....))

Itachi closed his eyes again, glad that the man was gone, otherwise he would have just killed him, and that would have been a waste of his time. After a few hours, his clone turned up, and after having a talk to him, the clone dissapeared into a puff of smoke. Itachi then turned, heading towards Konohakagure, wanting to speak with tsunade, if she would not, then he would force it out of her.

He headed towards Konoha with little pace, he was basically walking the whole way as his cloak flapped in the wind.

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!