Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Ruins of the Shadow Village

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:25 am

Kazuma leaned back against the trunk of the tree and sighed. His eyes focused on the 3 squads walking carefully through the woods. The wind picked up blowing his hair past him and he shifted slightly as to avoid detection. Although the members of all 3 squads were young by comparison, they were trained by Kanzaki, Sanjuro and himself. He did not put it past them to detect him, he was after all just watching from a tree. He sighed again wishing he didn't have to be here, but if he wasn't watching the squads, then who would? He watched with interest as they began to set up camp.

'It's almost dark and they're just making camp now? These young ones truly have a long way to go'

One of the squad members it looked like one Sanjuro's to Kazuma, he couldn't tell attempted to drive one of the tent stakes into the ground and ended up hitting his own hand. It took every ounce of self control Kazuma had not to burst out laughing as the young genin danced around in pain holding his hand. Kazuma sighed once again and wondered just what the hell his squad mates were up to, and why he had to be the one stuck here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Omikron
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:35 pm

It had been completely dark for about twenty minuets by the time Kanzaki got to where Kazuma and the three squads were going to be staying for the night. Kanzaki stayed out of visual and hearing range for a few minuets to listen to how the three squads were doing. Kanzaki heard a couple of the children laughing, apparently something funny had happened. Kanzaki shook his head and looked around the immediate area, nothing. Kanzaki moved closer to the camp, to within normal visual range. Kazuma was sitting on a tree right next to the camp, but it didn't appear that the nine Gennin had seen him.

'We've still got a lot of work to do with these children.' Kanzaki thought to himself.

Kanzaki pulled out a Shuriken our of his side pouch and twirled it around his finger for a second, then threw it at the branch that Kazuma was sitting on. The shuriken landed with a soft thud directly below Kazuma, who Kanzaki knew would notice it. Kanzaki waved slightly to Kazuma when he looked over then jumped down from the tree he was sitting on and landed in the middle of the Gennin camp, right next to the fire. Several of the Gennin screamed and ducked into their tents. Two from his own squad had ran, and one each from Kazuma's and Sanjuro's squad. Kanzaki let out a sigh of disappointment. Not only had the nine Gennin not set up traps, but they didn't even think that they'd have been attacked on their final night.

"I'm cutting this mission of your short. You're all going home right now. No questions, no arguments. Take your weapons and a few other things you can carry on your person. Leave everything else, and leave now."

The nine Gennin stared at him for a second then grabbed their things, quickly packed up the tests and darted back to the village by way of the trees. Kanzaki bit the tip of his thumb and rubbed it across the tiger tattoo on his back, then made the summoning hand signs, Dog, Boar, Monkey, Bird, Sheep. Six tigers appeared and Kanzaki motioned to the packed up tents and equipment. The tigers nodded, loaded the stuff on their backs and headed off to the village. Kanzaki watched as the tigers left. As usual, the only one from his squad that had been on top of things was Ailish, a young girl who was undergoing training to become a weapons master. Currently she was undergoing tutorage from Kanzaki himself about long range bladed weapons, such as Halberds, Naginata's and long bladed swords, in hope to one day own her own version of Kanzaki's Tokijin. She has very limited Chakra capabilities but Kanzaki was still trying to teach her some of his best Jutsus. The other two members of his squad, Buki and Nagiri, were both average students and had no outstanding abilities or lack of abilities.

"The two Hidden Mist Chuunin are gone, it appears that they have left the village. I don't know if it's a permanent or a temporary withdrawal, but I don't want those children out here if they come back with reinforcements. We need to get back to the village and make a report to the rest of the council."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:04 pm

Sanjuro, Lady Kage, and three other people sat in the somewhat darkened room, the only light was that of a few candles and a couple of chakra fires hanging from the ceiling. It had already been two and a half hours and Kazuma and Kanzaki still had not come back. Another five minutes had passed and they finally had arrived.

“ You guys sure took your time.” Sanjuro had commented as the two jonin sat at their seats.

“ Alright, lets get this meeting underway.” Lady Kage said in a calm cheerful manner. “ What do you three have to report?” She asked.

“ That rock jonin said that he is looking for a scroll, and possible a person that may have some how snuck into the village recently looking for it. Also, he claims that he and the other members of his squad had not just been sent to find the item in question but to ask the Shadow Village to partake in a co-op mission with them. I told him that I would have to discuss this with you.”

Lady Kage had leaned closer to the other three council members and they murmured something to each other. Once they had finished she turned and faced Kazuma and said “ Kazuma, as soon as the jonin is out of the medical ward, I want you to fully interrogate him.”

“ Understood” Kazuma had replied.

“ It appears as though those two chuunin from the mist village that had been wondering around earlier had been looking for the secret scroll, of which we do not have. But they seem to have left already, it may be possible that they are going to come back with more help. Which was why I had brought back the nine genin from their training mission early.”

“ That appears to be all the info that we have at the moment.” Sanjuro stated as he stud up from his chair. “ Now if I may be excused, I have to go and get some rest, I have some genin to train tomorrow, that is if nothing to bothersome happens.” Sanjuro headed out the door in his usual calm way and headed back to his apartment, which just so happens to be clear across the village from where he was.

As he walked he stared at the stars for a little while as he thought about all the training he had endured over the years, from when he was first learning to use the Byakugan and Gentle Fist together, to training with his other two squad mates. He also thought back to those two years that he had spent training to develop some jutsus and further tighten is hand-to-hand skills.

About half way he had realized that the weights that had been on his arms and legs had still been in the forest. ’ Oh well.’ He thought to himself. But a few moments latter he started to think, ’ maybe I should get new heavier weights, I think that it is time that I made myself a bit faster and stronger.’

With this in mind he continued on his way back home and continued thinking about the training that he would put himself and the squad of genin assigned to him through.
Byakugan

Sanjuro
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:03 am

Kanzaki listened as Sanjuro gave his report. Once Sanjuro left, Lady Kage looked over to Kanzaki to see if he had anything to say. Kanzaki just shook his head and stood up.

"We don't have to worry about the two Hidden Mist Chuunin just yet. They may have gotten into the village once, but that was only because we brought them. They will not find it easy to return."

Kanzaki left the Shadow Council Chamber and entered the streets. Kanzaki whistled and three hawks landed on a branch above him.

"I need you to find Ailish, Buki and Nagiri. We're going to have a small training session."

Twenty minuets later Kanzaki was in the middle of a field, surrounded by his squad, who were all breathing fairly heavily. Buki, who specialized in transformation justsu like Kanzaki, was in a half transformed state, lying on her back. The Bear transformations grants great strength, but seriously decreased speed, which Kanzaki had just finished exploiting. Nagiri took a deep breath and made some hand signs, Snake, Tiger, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger.

"Fire element, Grand Fireball jutsu!"

Nagiri let out his breath in a massive fireball which headed directly for Kanzaki. Who began making his own hand signs, Tiger, Serpent, Tiger.

"Water Wall Jutsu."

A massive wall of water rose between Kanzaki and the fireball. When the two collided, the area was instantly filled with steam. Ailish used this to her advantage and quickly darted behind Kanzaki.

"Got you Kanzaki-sensei!"

She had a katana in each of her hands and brought them down in an x patter towards Kanzaki. Each blade went through Kanzaki and as the blade went completely through, Kanzaki transformed into a log, the typical replacement jutsu. Kanzaki appeared behind Nagiri and drive his elbow into the small of Nagiri's back, sending him sprawling to the ground. Kanzaki made a single Shadow Clone and had it stay where he was standing and quickly moved around behind Ailish. Once the steam cleared, Ailish was standing there with both blades pointing at the Shadow Clone, which she thought was the real Kanzaki, while the shadow clone had Tokijin out, holding it in its right hand, the blade running almost parallel to the ground above his head.

"I've been studying ways around that blade of yours sensei. And now it's time to prove my worth to you!"

Ailish charged forward and the Shadow Clone followed suit. They meet in the middle, the Shadow clone bringing its blade down, trying to cut Ailish in two, but she quickly spun around to the right, lowering herself to her knees, and drove the tips of both blades into the Shadow Clone which vanished with the normal small puff of smoke.

"A Shadow Clone? That means....."

Ailish didn't get to finish her sentence; Kanzaki had popped out of the ground behind her making hand signs, Sheep, Serpent, Tiger, Rabbit, Serpent, Dragon, Rabbit, Bird.

"Water Prison Jutsu!"

Kanzaki grabbed Ailish by the back of the neck and a massive orb of water appeared surrounding her.

"Well, you three have gotten better, but you still need to work on your team work a bit."

Kanzaki released the water prison from around Ailish and went to help Buki and Nagiri up. Once he had made sure that the three Gennin were alright, Kanzaki left to go home for the evening.

"Is it just me, or was Kanzaki sensei pushing us harder this time than he has before?" Buki asked as she gently rubbed her head.

"Something is defiantly wrong, and I have a feeling that we're going to find out soon enough. Ailish responded as she started walking back home herself. Buki and Nagiri hurried to catch up, not wanting to be left out alone this late.

Back at his house, which was located away from the main part of town, off by itself in a heavily wooded area near a pond, Kanzaki sat on the balcony of his room looking out to the small pond. Inside his room, two tigers were asleep on the floor along with a bear cub that was asleep on the first floor. Kanzaki took his ANBU mask from around his neck and placed it on a small table by his bed. He gently tossed his leg holster and his waist holster onto a chair on the far side of the room and finally, hung Tokijin on its wall mounts before lying down on the bed and going to sleep.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:37 pm

"Are we clear?" Lady Kage looked at Kazuma: "Remember, he said he wanted us to help his village."

Kazuma snorted, "Yeah and that's why he attacked right? Lemme guess he was testing to see how strong we were right?"

Lady Kage smiled a small smile, but one nonetheless:
"Kazuma, there is no time for sarcasm.Please just interrorgate him."

Kazuma nodded and bowed a little. "Gotcha, if I find out anything, I'll report back here immediatly." With that, Kazuma turned and left.

As he headed out of the building, he couldn't help but feel bad for the poor rock jonin. The poor guy had faced both Sanjuro and Kanzaki and lived to tell the tale. The jonin was either very lucky, or his squadmates were slipping.

"You must be the luckiest guy in the world." Kazuma was not addressing anyone, just speaking out loud. he knew it was luck that saved the rock jonin's life, because there was absolutly no way Sanjuro or Kanzaki were slipping. Kazuma turned down a back alley, opened a door that looked like part of an ordinary wall, and slipped inside. No-one saw him enter as always he was careful not be seen. The air inside was stale and thick, he grimaced as he walked down the dimly lit stairs, the only sound were his footfalls. he exhaled slowly, almost time. he began to detach himself emotionally, something he learned to do a long time ago, he had to harsh if he wanted that info, but not too harsh, just enough to get the job done. Kazuma nodded to the jonin standing guard outside the door to the interrorgation room and stepped inside. The rock jonin was sitting in a chair, trying his best not to look frightened. He eyed Kazuma like a fallen deer eyes a hungry wolf. Kazuma stood in front of the jonin and looked him straight in the eyes.

"My name is Kazuma and you're going to tell me what I want to know,even if it takes all night. Now shall we begin?"

Omikron
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:47 pm

Kanzaki woke up around two in the morning, as he often did, another little side effect of his childhood training. He looked out the window of his room, right out into the woods. Kanzaki slowly climbed out of bed, still completely dressed and jumped out the window and landed on a soft patch of grass. Kanzaki stood there for a few seconds and looked around. As usual, one of the two tigers had woken up along with him and poked its head out the window to see what was going on. Kanzaki looked up at the tiger and gently bobbed his fingers up and down, a motion the tigers had come to understand meant "everything is fine".

Looking up at the stars, Kanzaki closed his eyes and made the tiger sign with his hands and his body shifted from his normal form into the form of a Golden Eagle. After stretching his new wings for a few seconds then took off. Kanzaki climbed up to about one hundred and fifty feet and circled around the village a few times then went into a steep dive down into the main street that was empty except for the normal ninja patrols. Each of the ninja looked to see, and once they saw the right wing, which was black instead of the normal gold, marking that Eagle as Kanzaki, they went about their duties. Kanzaki spread his wings and leveled out at ten five feet about the ground. Once he cleared half the street, Kanzaki climbed back up into the air and did a few more circles of the village. On his last run through he saw that there was a dim light on at Sanjuro's place, he was already asleep, but the lights were still on at Kazuma's, he was apparently still doing his duties with the Hidden Rock ninja. Either he was proving more of a challenge than other people, or he had a lot to tell Kazuma, Kanzaki was betting on the latter. Kanzaki would be wearing a smile if Eagles could smile. Finally about an hour later Kanzaki landed on a window sill of one of the Gennin Dorms. As he peered in he saw the room where his three Gennin was staying. Nagiri was asleep, face down in a puddle of drool, Buki was out cold, apparently he had gone a little overboard with them during their last training session. Ailish wasn't in the room however. Kanzaki tilted his head and blinked a few times before opening his beak and let out a soft screech. Kanzaki waited for a few more minuets to see if she would come or not. Once quarter of three rolled around Kanzaki jumped off the window sill and took off. On his way back Kanzaki spotted Ailish heading down the main road, going back to the dorm was Kanzaki's guess, but he decided to check it out anyways. Kanzaki dove down and landed on a rooftop a few yards in front of Ailish and transformed back into his normal form.

"Having another training session?"

Ailish stopped dead, looked up and smiled slightly.

"Kanzaki sensei, what are you doing out at this time?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question Ailish?"

Kanzaki jumped from the roof top and landed with a soft thud in front of Ailish. Kanzaki quickly looked Ailish up and down, she was covered in sweat and breathing hard, Kanzaki also noted that there were splinters stuck in her arms and on her cloths; she had been out at the weapons training ground again.

"You know, training is important, but getting a good night sleep is also important. You need to get rest; if you want more training I can do some more one on one work with you.........during the day. Right now you need sleep, and that's what you're going to do."

"Actually I was going to drops my swords back at the dorm and then do a few Taijutsu exercises, would you care to join me sensei?"

Kanzaki smiled behind his mask, laughed slightly and shook his head.

"When I said you needed sleep Ailish, that wasn't a suggestion. Now off to bed with you."

Kanzaki quickly put an open palm on her forehead and muttered "Forced Sleep Technique." Ailish's eyes went blank, and her lids slid down covering her eyes. Kanzaki reach out and caught her before she could fall to the ground. Kanzaki picked her up and carried her back to the dorm. Once there, Kanzaki gently set her down in her bed and pulled the cover over her.

"Sorry kiddo, but what sensei says is like law. Obey or face the consequences."

Kanzaki exited the building and quickly made his way back to his own place. Kanzaki quietly made his way back to his room, without waking up any of the animals and climbed back into bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:35 pm

Morning’s light had peered through Sanjuro’s window awakening him. ‘ Today I start my new training.’ Sanjuro thought to himself as he got up and got ready. Once he was ready he left to go and pick up the weights. As he left his apartment he looked around and noticed the usual familiar faces of the villagers walking about. After a few minutes of walking calmly to the store where he would be buying the weights from. From the outside the store seemed pretty normal looking, as a matter of fact, it really didn’t look like a store at all. It really didn’t have any special signs, pictures or anything that would somehow attract more attention, well other then the sign that said Ninja equipment and training supplies. But even this was somewhat unappealing.

As Sanjuro entered the man that stood behind the counter had gotten up from his chair and approached the counter and said, “ well haven’t seen you for a while, how is everything?”

“ Well, alright I guess but I really can’t stick around to long today. I came to buy some heavier weights.” Sanjuro replied, “ and you most durable training dummy also.”

“ I see that your off to do some training today. The other ones got old I take it.” the old man replied as he got the stuff. “ Something like.” Sanjuro had said to the old man.

Once the transaction had been done Sanjuro made his way to the training field, but before he left he did managed to get a bird to fly around the village and summon his genin squad to the training field that he was going to be. He made his way there and found that his squad was had still not gotten there. So he took this extra time to set up the training dummy and put the weights on. Even after all of this, they still had not yet arrived, so he began training with his new weights. He had gotten four weights, two for each of his arms and two for each of his legs. The weights on his arms weighed only 75 pounds, the ones on his legs weighed about two hundred pounds. He practiced his Gentle Fist style against the dummy and found himself sluggish and he thought that it would take longer to get used to these heavier ones. About half an hour after he started the squad had arrived. The claimed that they overslept and didn’t know that he had summoned them.

“ Well now that you all have arrived I have some light training for you guys. The purpose of this training is to try and hit me using teamwork.” Sanjuro explained to them.

“ So what is so special about that, we always train like that.” said one of the genin.

“ Well the difference today is that I have heavy weights on today and it would be harder to move.” Sanjuro had explained to the three of them and once he had finished this they looked at each other and smiled. They knew that if he was slower they had a chance at actually touching, maybe even hitting him. A feat they had never done before. So they began and about an hour and a half latter the three genin had gotten tired and had been laying down on the grass.

“ Aren’t you supposed to be slower with all those weights on? I mean you haven’t had them on for that long.” one of the genin had curiously stated to Sanjuro. He didn’t want to say anything about the condition he was in at the moment but in reality he was very tired and he didn’t want to show it. All he had to say was “ well, I am older than you and I know how to manage my chakra better. That was one of today’s lessons, well that and teamwork. So once you guys are rested up I want you to head to the library and read up all you can about managing your chakra, as well as focusing it. That will be it for today.” and with that Sanjuro left and headed to his place for a while, he wanted to rest up for a bit and try and get back some of his stamina back.

Sanjuro
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:54 pm

Kanzaki had been up for several hours once Sanjuro and his three Gennin had finished their first round of training. Kanzaki had been watching from a nearby tree, wearing the form of his eagle, his sharp eyes catching every little detail. In his mind he was marking down how Sanjuro had altered his style since applying the new weights. It was something the three members of his squad had been doing for a number of years, since they first became a squad actually, watching each other from a far and finding holes in their squad mate’s styles so each member could fix the holes and improve. It started off as a competition, a squad member that found a flaw wouldn't tell or exploit the hidden flaw until it came time to be judged against each other, and then they'd use the holes to advance amongst themselves. But now that they were all Jounin, and members of the Shadow Village Black Ops, they used the same methods, only this time showed their team mates the flaws, so they could correct them. For today, the only new hold Kanzaki saw was the fact that Sanjuro was a bit slower, so his strikes and dodges were off and not as smoothly performed, but that would correct itself with time. Kanzaki looked up at the sun in the sky, and tilted his head; it was about time for him to start the individual training of his own Gennin. Buki was the first in line, so while she was being trained, Nagiri and Ailish would be off doing simple missions that didn't require all three squad members

Kanzaki took off from the tree branch, startling the three tired Gennin in the process. Kanzaki quickly headed back to his own house and saw that Buki was already on the front steps waiting, petting the bear cub. Kanzaki waited until he was above his room to change back into his human form. He landed with a soft thud, which caused Buki to look up. Kanzaki motioned to the back of the house with his head and rolled down the back of the roof, landing easily on both feet while Buki walked around the side.

"Now, you've perfected all four of the animal transformations I've given you so far, the bear, tiger, wolf and falcon. You've also master the transformation part of the Gurahl Transformation, where you become half bear half human. All you have left to do with that style is to learn when to use it. Using it against a fast opponent is something that just won't work, so you save that for slower or better yet immobile targets. But first things first, let’s start with the normal animal transformations, starting with the bear, tiger, wolf and finally the falcon."

Buki nodded and placed his hands in front of her face in the hand sign of the tiger. For a few seconds blue chakra swirled around her feet then she transformed into a full sized bear. Kanzaki nodded in approval and motioned for her to continue. Before today, Buki had been forced to revert to her human form before starting with another transformation, but today she went directly from her bear from into her tiger form, which was white with black stripes. Kanzaki hid his surprise, it was a tactic to force his students to do better, if he was impressed all the time they wouldn't work as hard, but this time, he truly was impressed. After approving this form, Buki transformed into a grey wolf, then into a red-necked falcon, each time getting a nod of approval from Kanzaki.

“Alright then, let’s see how well you can handle yourself. Use the Gurahl Transformation against my Shadow Clones. Ready?”
Kanzaki placed his fingers into the Shadow Clone hand sign.

“Here we go Buki, Shadow Clone Jutsu!”

Kanzaki made six shadow clones, then jumped back on top of the roof and took a seat on the edge to watch. Buki smiled and instantly transformed into her Gurahl form and watched as the six shadow clones made a circle around her. The form of the Gurahl was modeled after old legends of people that could change into animals and forms in-between, the Werecreatures. Each one of Kanzaki’s Transformation styles were modeled after a Werecreatures, Kahn (tiger), Garou (wolf), Gurahl (bear), Corax (raven), Rokea (shark), Nagah (snake), Mokole (lizard), Apis (bull), Camazotz (bat), Kitsune (fox) and Ratkin (rat). So far Kanzaki was the only one that could do all the transformation, but Buki was a quick learner and Kanzaki was sure that it wouldn’t be too long before she would be able to perfect all the forms. Kanzaki watched as each one of the shadow clones slowly began to move to the right, making the circle move.

Buki continued to watch as the clone began to move faster and faster until she could just see the blurs of the shadow clones. In a single flashing movement Buki stuck out with her right paw, catching one of the shadow clones in the chest. The other five instantly stopped and did three back flips, distancing themselves from the bear.

“Good move, but that was simple timing, when each one begins to move of its own free will, than you start having trouble. Now, defend.”

The shadow clone behind jumped forward with a kunai out, held backward so if the clone hit, Buki would just feel a thud instead of the sharp pain of a blade digging into her back. It was a good thing he did this, because the clone did connect with Buki’s back. When it hit Buki’s eyes shifted from the clones in front of her to the one on her back. As soon as that happened the two shadow clones in front of her charged forward, clinging to the front of her. The last two shadow clones stood back to watch. After only a few second Buki easily managed to throw the three shadow clone off her, dispelling them. Finally the other two clones, on either side of her charged. Seeing this, Buki transformed back into her normal form just in time to duck and have the two shadow clones to hit each other in the face, dispelling them both.

“Very nice Buki, very nice indeed, but those are just clones; let’s see how well you can handle me.”

Kanzaki jumped down from the room and landed on one knee, looking up at Buki. Buki once again transformed into her bear form. Kanzaki could see that Buki’s chakra was draining quickly. She was good, but she couldn’t hold the transformed creatures for very long. Kanzaki charged at her and slid on the ground between her legs to avoid her massive fist that cam crashing down to the ground. Once Kanzaki was behind her, he quickly transformed into his own bear form, which was a bit larger than Buki’s. Kanzaki grabbed her by the waits and lifted her up, quickly throwing her off to the side a few feet away. Buki landed with a loud and hard thud as Kanzaki transformed back into his human form. Slowly Kanzaki walked over towards her, she was still in the bear form, which meant she wasn’t out cold, or out of chakra, she was playing dead, trying to draw him close, and he deiced to play along, for now. Kanzaki came within two steps and stopped. Buki heard this and used it as her chance, instantly she transformed from her bear form to her fox form. In the flash of lightning Buki moved, her left elbow was driven into Kanzaki’s gut, and before he could even react Buki used her right fist up hit him in the bottom of the jaw, knocking him off the ground a few inches. As soon as she connected with the uppercut, she stood and spun around and extended her right leg, catching him in the side. The force of the kick sent Kanzaki flying into a nearby tree. Buki landed on both her knees and transformed back into her human form, she was done; she couldn’t do anything else but watch. Kanzaki’s body hit the tree with a hallow thump and Buki’s eyes shot open. She watched, almost in slow motion, as Kanzaki’s body transformed into a log. Kanzaki appeared behind her rubbing his jaw.

“You know that kind of hurt Buki.”

Buki turned slightly and looked up at him.

“But, the log?”

Kanzaki laughed slightly.

“Well yes, I did manage to pull off the substitution jutsu, but not until just before the kick. You didn’t tell me you could pull off the Kitsune Transformation.”

“You didn’t ask. And if you don’t mind, I think I’ll head back home and take a short nap.”

With that, Buki stood up and slowly ambled away back to the Gennin dorms. Kanzaki looked up to the sky, it was about eleven o’clock now, which meant Nagiri should have been working on his new jutsus for at least two hour and that Ailish would be waiting for him at the weapons training ground. Kanzaki made his way to the training ground, as he suspected, Ailish was already there. ‘Soon it will be time to introduce her to my secret weapon, but before then she still needs a little training.’ Kanzaki waited at the edge of the training ground as Ailish practiced her sword and body movements. Her motions were so fluid like that she was able to effortlessly move from one set of movements to another.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:53 pm

The morning light, was bright, almost to the point of blinding. Kazuma winced as he stepped out into the village and ran a hand through his hair. A group of genin who were running by stopped and stared as Kazuma appeared on the street. There was a pause of no more than 4 seconds as the genin looked Kazuma over and then ran off frightened. Kazuma looked down at himself and sighed, he was covered in blood, and he had to report to the lady Kage ASAP. He sighed again and shook his head.
"Oh well, she wants me to report, and I'm gonna"

A few minutes later Kazuma entered the lady Kage’s office, she looked up, and was a bit startled.

"Kazuma...what, what did you....."

"What does it look like lady? I just came from interrogating the rock Jonin. Turns out they were looking for a scroll and our secrets." Kazuma shifted uncomfortably and cracked his neck. He hated interrogating people, but it was his job. He just wanted this blood off of him.

Lady Kage looked at Kazuma "where is the Jonin now? Is he back at the medical center?"

Kazuma looked the lady Kage right in the eye, his gaze unwavering. "He's not at the medical center lady. I decided not to give him the chance to report. He's dead ma'm I'm afraid he didn't take to well to the torture."

Lady Kage sighed, "Was that completely-"

"Yes" Kazuma cut her off. "They want our secrets no way I was gonna let them get them."

"You’re right Kazuma, thank you. Now go home and clean yourself up."

"You got it Lady I'll return after and take on the next assignment you got for me."
Kazuma left and shifted uncomfortably, he needed to get that rock jonin's blood off him.He headed out into the street, and made his way towards his house.

Omikron
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:56 pm

Kanzaki had just finished watching over Ailish, he found that she worked better without a teacher, with just knowing that Kanzaki was somewhere watching over her from somewhere, she pushed herself to the absolute limit, so Kanzaki just watched, sometimes other times he wasn't even there.

Kanzaki was headed down the main street, on the roofs not the street. Kanzaki saw Kazuma walking down a back street, covered in blood. Kanzaki guessed her was taking the back roads to avoid causing a panic. Kanzaki grinned and jumped down in front of Kazuma.

"Have a rough day at the office did we?"

Kanzaki knew that Kazuma wouldn't be in any mood for joking around, which is exactly why Kanzaki planned on pushing all the buttons he could right now. Everything was a game to Kanzaki, regardless of how dangerous it could possible be. This was just another little game, and if Kazuma actually did attack, it would give Kanzaki a chance to see if there were any flaws in Kazuma's style.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:37 am

'Sticking to the back roads was a good idea' thought Kazuma as he made his way toward his apartment. His experience with the Chuunin had made him realize that it would not be wise for him to be strolling around the main streets covered in blood.
'All I need is a nice hot shower' he thought pleasantly to himself. 'I just need to get home and shower, then report back to Lady Kage then get some rest.' His thoughts were interrupted however, by Kanzaki who landed a few feet in front of Kazuma. Kazuma sighed at Kanzaki's remark and eyed him with annoyance.

"Not right now Kanzaki, I'm tired and in desperate need of a shower."
Even as the words left his lips, Kazuma steeled himself, while Kanzaki was his friend he did enjoy testing people and Kazuma had a sneaking suspicion this might be one of those times.

Omikron
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:41 am

Kanzaki stood there, motionless and silent for a few seconds.

"I'd ask how everything went, but from the looks of it, well it doesn't look like it went well."

Kanzaki's eye glinted as he saw Kazuma throw up a slight defense. A small smile speared across Kanzaki's face under his mask. Even after all these years, neither Kazuma nor Sanjuro could anticipate his moves in a situation like this. Kanzaki could see that Kazuma was drained from whatever he had done to the Hidden Rock Jounin, and in all honesty, Kanzaki really didn't want to know, he had a taste for the destruction of life, especially human life, but even he kept it quick and simple if there was any chance of it.

"You seem to have forgotten one of the most basic rules, never get so tired that you can't even defend yourself. And now comes the next little test, is this a bluff or is this for real?" Kanzaki turned and walked a few yards down the ally and turned back to face Kazuma. Kanzaki looked at Kazuma for a few seconds then pulled out a pair of kunai and a pair of shuriken. Holding the kunai in his right hand and the shuriken in his left, Kanzaki crossed his arms across his chest and flung the kunai and shuriken directly at Kazuma. Right after Kanzaki threw them, he did a few back handsprings out of the ally to the base of a tree, where he landed in a crouch and then vanished.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:42 pm

Sanjuro had awoken from his nap and had realized that it was early afternoon. He thought it would be a good idea to go check up on his genin. Although he was not sure if they had finished at the library or if they had gone to train at the training grounds with the training dummy that he had gotten earlier that day. In order to quicken the search he decided to climb the tallest building and just scan for them using his Byakugan. Once he had climbed the necessary building he activated his Byakugan and started looking around, he noticed that his neighbor was watering his plants, an elderly couple walking down the main building of the academy, and then finally he spotted them running opposite the direction of the library and heading towards the direction of the training grounds.

“ Wow, they really have been studding this whole time, I guess they really are starting to take their training more seriously.” Sanjuro had said this in an awfully cheery tone.

He really never showed the much of any emotion, he was always cool and calm, never showing any kind of emotional change. He just didn’t fell that it was necessary for someone in his line of work to show any extreme forms of emotions, or at least on the outside.

“ I think that I too will continue my training, but I will head into the woods. I am not in the mood for interruptions right now.” with that he left, hoping from roof top to roof top until there were no more roofs and all that was left were trees. He headed future into the forest until he came close to the border and found a small clearing where he could train. He didn’t need that much area to train. So he began, pondering how his training was coming along and where it was going. About two hours later he saw a group of ninjas from Konoha walking in the forest about two hundred feet away from him and he quickly jumped into on of the trees and hid there to see what would happen. He quickly used the shadow clone jutsu and told the clone to quickly go to where his squad was and to tell them to go into town and train there for the rest of the day. A few seconds after the clone left he saw something interesting, the group had split into two groups and only one ninja remained, quickly focusing on him, he realized that that was Kakashi, the copy ninja from Konoha. He had read about him in the bingo book. But what was more interesting was what happened next. He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out what appeared to be a flare, which he shoot strait into the sky. Some time had passed and he saw that Kanzaki showed up and started to talk to him. He waited for them to finish and saw that Kakashi disappeared and he used this opportunity to disappear as well. Sanjuro spun around and swirling shadows surrounded him and he disappeared and reappeared in the training grounds. Just to not seem suspicious, he began to train with the training dummy for a while.

Sanjuro
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:26 am

Korenzu dragged the shuriken around the soft ground. Apparently, he was drawing a picture of some sort, looking closer you would find him sketching the village bit by bit. Many people had often told him to try and walk out of the village, and go explore. His fear of going out of the grounds was getting worrying.
Nevertheless, the Chuunin sighed. What was wrong anyway. He had OFTEN tried to WALK out of the village, but whenever he was on the brink of moving out from the area, he turned around and retreated. One of his friends had tried aiding him by pushing him when he was near the edge of the village, he responded by almost disabling his friend in a violent fight and walking back to the village, and shutting himself up in a storeroom for five days.
Korenzu wasn't even assigned to a team, even though his superior skills exceeded his peers expectations, there was always the problem of his walking to a mission at all.
The young ninja trudged moodily to the edge of the village once more. He felt uneasy when he had to leave village grounds. "Do it...take one step out..." He muttered to himself, this resulted in a backflip, where he landed, unharmed, but disappointed.
"Damn it!" He shouted to no one in particular.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:53 am

Kanzaki appeared on a roof near the entrance to the village after his little talk with Kakashi, and he wasn't happy. With the way Kakashi was acting, Kanzaki figuered that they'd probably have to end up fighting. Fighting the Copy Ninja wasn't something that Kanzaki wanted to do. Kanzaki was getting ready to head back to the Council when he saw a ninja getting ready to leave the village, only to do a back flip in retreat at the last second.

'That must be Korenzu. I've never actually met him before but according to the Council, he's by far the best Chuunin we've got. They also said something about him not being able to leave the village.' Kanzaki thought to himself. 'Well, might as well check this out.'

Kanzaki put his ANBU mask back over his face then jumped into the air, vanishing with a small poof and reappeared behind Korenzu.

"So, you're the young Chuunin that was found in the forest are you? I haven't seen you around but I know that you're good. So, if you don't mind, why don't you tell me what you're doing?"

Kanzaki hand his left hand in his pocket and his right hand hung lazily at his side.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:41 am

The shurikin's dissappeared before they could hit as they would. Kazuma exhaled and shook his head, typical of Kanzaki. He started walking, and in no time arrived home. He left his house a few hours later, clean, showered and feeeling better. He squinted a little and then his eyes adjusted to the light.

"What the......"

A flare shot into the sky outside the village and then dissapated.

"That's not one of ours, well looks like I'll check it out"

Kazuma cracked his neck and vanished, heading in the direction of the flare.

Omikron
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:35 am

The young ninja glanced at the other warily. "If you had been around me for long enough. You'd know that I had a very specific, condemned phobia of stepping out of village grounds."
Lowering himself into a squatting position, he brushed his hair backwards, giving a loud sigh.
"And what use is talent when it cannot be wielded? I only fight when anything comes INTO the village."

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:47 am

Kanzaki removed his ANBU mask and let it fall to his shoulder. Kanzaki felt a little bad that this ninja couldn't go exploring the beautiful forests that lay beyond the village’s gates.

"A phobia, just like everything else, takes time, training and perseverance to over come. Once cannot be expected to simply wake up one morning and be over it. Take things one step at a time and eventually you'll get there."

Kanzaki turned away and looked deeper into the village.

"This is a place worth defending. There is a slim chance that any enemy would ever find their way into our village, but if they managed to do, you'll always be here. You should at least take some comfort in that."

Kanzaki looked over his shoulder.

"And not every ninja was meant to be a frontline soldier."

Kanzaki quickly threw his hand into the Tiger hand sign, transformed himself into a hawk and flew off towards the Council Chamber.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:55 am

The ninja stared at the ground. Gritting his teeth, he gripped his sabre and slashed at the ground madly, a swirl of sand rose into the air, continued strokes of shadowlike swordplay formed a pattern in the sand.

Then, kicking into the sand, he swung himself into a vertical position, leaping into the air and lashing out both legs straight, then backflipped and performed the same move as the last. This resulted in what looked like a ninja "walking" on the sky.

"If I have to fly out of this village, or die doing so, so be it. I've had enough." He muttered. Then he released the strain, diving headfirst toward the grounds out of the village, closing his eyes, he finally landed painfully on his back, but miracously.
Outside of the village, he opened an eye, then passed out.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:58 am

Kanzaki entered the council chamber, but didn't bother taking his seat. Lady Kage and four members of the Shadow Council were there.

"We have a slight problem. The Copy Ninja Kakashi, the Sannin Jiraiya and several other ninja are here investigating the disappearance of the four Hidden Rock ninja that Sanjuro and I disposed of. The Gennin aren't any problem, but Kakashi and Jiraiya could pose a bit of a threat if they decide that they need to bring back proof or wish to avenge the Hidden Rock Jounin. And, well there may be one other problem. One of the Gennin is the Kyubi child, Naruto Uzumaki."

A wave of murmurs went through the Shadow Council, but they all stopped when Lady Kage raised a hand to silence them.

"Kakashi might be a problem, but I believe that you could defeat him, and if not you all three of your squad certainly could. Jiraiya is the only real problem. As long as the Kyubi child doesn't get angry he is absolutely no threat." Lady Kage's eyes were closed as she spoke, which Kanzaki had come to understand meant that she was concerned about.

"I want you to take care of this problem no matter what. If it comes down to it Konoha will have to understand, because right now they can't stand against us. I want you Sanjuro and Kazuma to take care of this problem, do your best to keep it so that we don't have to worry about Konoha, but if it comes down to it, do what you have to do."

Kanzaki bowed and left the council chamber. So it was up to Kakashi now. If he was satisfied that would be it, the Konoha ninja would leave and it would be done. But if Kakashi wasn't satisfied it would end up being a battle of the Sharingan.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!