Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Ruins of the Shadow Village

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:52 am

Kanzaki stood at the gate of the village.

"So, Kakashi has decided that it was enough to just find out what happened to the rock ninja. Well that's good."

Kanzaki turned and headed off towards the council chamber. He needed to report this to Lady Kage. At this point in the day there wouldn't be anyone in the Shadow Council chamber, but Lady Kage would be in her office off the chamber. It only took Kanzaki about five minuets. Sure enough, the Shadow Chamber was empty. The blue flames still hung around the chamber, floating in the airs, and a dim yellow light was coming out from under the door. Kanzaki approached the door and stopped. He didn't have to knock; he knew that Lady Kage would sense his approach.

"Come Kanzaki. You have something to report? Or are you just here to see me?"

Kanzaki smiled slightly. Back during their training, after Kanzaki had gotten back from his solitary training with animals, had and Lade Kage, well she was known by her real name Akemi Shinju, had been together for a time. But that had been long over and neither had been with someone else since. Both had been too busy to bother.

"I'm here on business Lady Kage."

Kanzaki opened the door. The room was light by a single candle sitting on the middle of her desk. She was turned away from him, looking out a window at the back of the office.

"Well that's too bad Lord Onihe. Well, what have you to report?"

"The Konoha ninja have gone back to their village. Kakashi concluded that since he had found out about the missing the rock ninja that he didn't need to do anything else. A shame really. I was hoping to test my skills against the Copy Ninja."

"Well Kanzaki, you shall yet get that chance. I want you, Sanjuro and possibly Kazuma, if he's up to it, to go to Konoha. Call it a........special diplomatic mission. And when you're there I want you to talk with Tsunade on my behalf. I want you to find out why she ordered that mission. And if it so happens that you and Kakashi cross paths in the process, so be it. I'd like to know the out come myself. The Copy Ninja Hatake Kakashi from Konoha versus Kanzaki Onihe the Beast Ninja of the Hidden Shadow Village. You'll have to let me know how it turns out. If you happen to come across him that is."

A smile crossed Kanzaki's face. There weren't that many things he desired in the world. Testing himself against the other Sharingan wielders was one of the two things that he desired above all else. The other was Lady Kage.

"Go now, Lord Onihe. And do try to come back alive will you? There might be something waiting for you."

Kanzaki bowed and vanished in w whirlwind. He appeared back at his house. It was late, and the animals had all curled up and started to sleep except the tigers, which always waited for him to return before they slept. Kanzaki smiled and scratched one of the under the chin and rubbed the back of the others neck.

"We're going on a mission tomorrow. I'm taking you two with me. We're going to Konoha, my home. Would you like to see it?"

He knew the tigers couldn't answer. But he always talked to his animals. He felt that if he didn't he might lose the connection he had with them, and that was the last thing he wanted. Kanzaki stood and walked over to his Hawk who he had woken up when he appeared.

"I need you to take these to Kazuma and Sanjuro. Then you're done for the night my friend."

Kanzaki gently ran his finger over the Hawk's beak and let him fly away. With a yawn, Kanzaki placed his ANBU mask on the table beside him and crawled into bed. He'd leave first thing in the morning, with or without his squad mates.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:23 pm

It was already dark, it had been for a couple of hours. Sanjuro had been training since earlier that day. His training regiment consisted mainly of heavy weights and a training dummy that just about had it. He had just gotten the dummy earlier. The blows that he was landing had been off their usual gentle touch, and instead had been too tough. Fatigue had started to settle in and his chakra was just about used up. Dropping to his back, he looked for the moon but didn't find it. Instead he found an Hawk, it looked a good deal like Kanzaki�s.

Sanjuro made the effort to stand up, as he stood he continued to look at the Hawk. Once he was up he whipped the sweat from his forehead. He purposely didn't ware his forehead protector because he didn't want to hide his course mark, that was a motivational tool for him. Still looking he said � Hey, get come down here and give me that message already, I know that you have one for me.

A few moments later the Hawk came down and rested on his left arm. Sanjuro took the message from the Hawks leg. Little more then a second after he took the message the Hawk flew off and disappeared into the night sky.

Interesting, so that's why he let him go. I guess that I will go as well. This might prove to be a good training for me. I have heard that that Neji kid has a good potential and there's also Itachi's little brother. Sanjuro said in a eerily calm voice.

I will head back home now and rest, and I guess that I'm going to change my look a little. His voice quickly changed to a more cheerful tone and a small burst of chakra gave him enough energy to get him home. He turned and faced the village and ran into the night.
Last edited by Sanjuro on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Byakugan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:27 pm

Izon cracked his nuckals as he walked to the next stone piler. Izon was just about finished with his hard body training. I am tired of only training; it is just not right that Lady Kage has not given me a mission in weeks I'm going crazy. Izon sighed, drew back his hand and striked the piler with the palm of his hand. The piler crumbled from the blow. He shuck the stone dust from his hand.
Time to see if Lady Kage has a mission for me.
Survival at all cost

Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:41 pm

As if one cue, Kanzaki's hawk swooped down from the sky and dropped a scroll at Izon's feet. Many of the Village Shinobi recognized the distinctive mark of this hawk, marking it as Kanzaki's. The scroll had a simple message on it.

This is Kanzaki. One of my squad mates and I are heading to Konoha. If you wish to join us, met us at the front gate at daybreak. We'll leave with or without you.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:00 am

Finally a mission and to top it of the mission is with members of the villages black ops. Izon thanked the hawk then made his way home. Once at home he gathered his weapons and some supplies. I got everything time to head to the gate. Izon stepped into a shadow and vanished only to reappear at the village’s gate a moment later. Time to wait.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:59 pm

"Greeting Izon."

Kanzaki's voice seemed to extend from the shadows themselves.

"Glad you decided to join me. My squad mate will be along shortly. He'll be able to track us, so there is no need to wait."

Once he finally finished speaking. Kanzaki stepped out of the shadows, his ANBU mask coving his face and his sword slung across his back.

"I hope you're up for a little fun. From the last information we have, Kakashi, Jiraiya and the Kyubi child, Naruto Uzumaki are on the way back to Konoha. There's a chance that we'll beat them there. If we do, so be it. If we don't well then we'll have a welcoming committee when we get there."

Kanzaki removed the mask from his face and let it slide to the back of his neck. He quickly lifted his finger to his mouth and let out a shrill whistle. In a few seconds, his two tiger can running down the street and stopped by his side.

"Well, now that the advance party is complete, what do you say we head out?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:58 pm

Izon bowed his head "It is an honor to accompany you Kanzaki and I am always interested in having fun."

Izon turned his attention to the tigers “What do we need the cats for Kanzaki, you planning to use them to track Kakashi’s group.�

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:05 pm

"No, there is no need for them to do that. With the Kyubi child we'll be able to track them easily enough. He never shuts up from what I here. No, my friends here are for a different reason. And if Kakashi and Tsunade don't have answers for us, you'll see exactly what they can do."

He reached down and gently patted the tigers on the head.

"Let's go!"

He turned and took off out the gate with the two tigers trailing just behind him.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novarick Sacion on Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:16 pm

OOC: Mind if I jump into this RP? I'd be in the Sound Village.

Novarick Sacion
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:55 pm

Izon ran after Kanzaki and the tigers. With in a few seconds he had caught up with Kanzaki. “What are the objectives of this mission to the Hidden Leaf Village?�

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:00 pm

Morning had come and Sanjuro made his way to the village gate. He had decided to change his appearance somewhat, he had decided that for this mission he would like to surprise the enemy, that is if the mission would turn that way. He still had the weights that he was training with, but now he had both his arms and legs rapped with bandages. Not only that but he also had put on clothing that appeared to be a little bit bigger then the garments the normally wore. The outer most clothing that he had seemed to cover his most of his body and it draped over his head.

His reasoning was that he wanted to keep his lineage a secrete for a while when he would get to the Leaf village. He finally reached the gate and noticed that they had left. Wasting no time he activated his Byakugan and looked around, trying to spot them. After a couple of seconds he noticed signs of about four separate tracks, two human and two tigers. Knowing that this was them he started to go in the same direction and in a matter of about 5 minutes he finally had a visual confirmation of them. It took him another minute or so to get close to them.

“ Didn’t miss anything I hope?� Sanjuro asked as he moved at the same speed as his companions.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:20 pm

"Hi Sanjuro, so far nothing has happened" shouted Izon as he moved to his left to make room on the trail for Sanjuro. I wonder why Sanjuro is wearing a disguess?

"Hay Sanjuro do you now what the mission objectives are?"

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:28 pm

“ To tell you the truth, not entirely sure myself. I’ve been training for the last couple of days, I just found out about this mission last night. When we get there, don’t tell anyone that I am of the Hyuuga clan.�

They continued to head to the Fire country, they had still some before they would actually reach it though. This journey would prove to test his training methods. All that he could hope is that he has made the right choices in his training.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:17 am

"You're eyes will still give it away Sanjuro. Remember, your Byakugan can be turned on and off, but your eyes are all the same. As for the objectives, we're here to find out why Tsunade sent Kakashi and the rest of them to find out about the Hidden Rock Shinobi. That should have been a job for the Rock Village, not Konoha. Remember, we're allies with Konoha, but we're not on the best of terms. So don't do anything to drastic."

Kanzaki looked over his shoulder to Sanjuro.

"I'm going to speak to Kakashi about it. Sanjuro take Izon and speak to Tsunade on behalf of Lady Kage. After that, I want you to find the second of the Sannin, Jiraiya. He was along on the mission, he might not know anything. But remember, he is one of the three Sannin, so be careful."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:58 pm

"Got it, meet with the Tsunade and then track down Jiraiya."

Meeting with Tsunada is going to be boring, but hunting for Jiraiya should be very interesting. Izon smiled as he turned his intentions to the groups suroundings.

"Hay Sanjuro, Kanzaki you two were from there right, could you tell me what it is like I have never been another Hidden Village before."

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:21 pm

“ I am well aware of the fact that my eyes still look like the rest of the Hyuga clan whether or not my kekkei genkai is activated, I was going to wait until we got there to completely drape the hood over my face. But to answer your question, I haven’t been there since before I was sent to the Shadow village, and at the time I was very young. So I can’t really remember what it was like. There have been some missions to that area but that’s as close as I have come to going back. Usually it’s a representative that gets sent there on behalf of the council. You have to keep in mind that our village is a secret and not that mean people know about it, so if a ninja shows up, people might question where he or she may have come from. They also don’t want people to find out that they and other villages had not been able to keep us from becoming our own village. It would make them all look weak. Anyway, I have heard that its nice, big, full of trees, and has many strong ninja, so keep your eyes peeled and don’t do anything that may bring unwanted attention. Last thing we need is to start a little war. I don’t have to tell you that too Kanzaki, last time we almost wiped out Kumogakure, other wise known as the village hidden in the clouds.� Having explained that Sanjuro felt that had said too much and didn’t want to get into that much detail and pressed forward, trying to anticipate what will happen when they got there.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:25 am

"Konoha is very different from our village. Our village was made by the ninja for the ninja. And as you know the only ones there that aren't Shinobi are farmers, traders and the like. Konoha on the other hand is a village. Many people living their lives day to day. Ninja, farmers, traders, teachers. You name it, Konoha has it. The Konoha ninja don't run the village as with ours. The people run it."

Kanzaki smiled behind the face mask and glanced over his left shoulder to Sanjuro, who's expression didn't understand how Kanzaki knew about Konoha.

"Remember the final information gathering mission we had to do to become Black Ops? I spent three weeks living in Konoha. Would have stayed for two months, but I made a mistake. That was the first time that I met Kakashi. Out of everyone, he was the only one that was suspicious of me. Eventually he had enough proof and confronted me. I told what there was to tell and we had ourselves a match, right there in the streets of Konoha. I activated my Sharingan without thinking, and that's when I was exposed. There are only four of us left you know. Only four that have the Sharingan. Myself, Kakashi and two brothers from the Uchiha family, a Saskue and an Itachi. I've met neither."

OOC: Yatta yatta, chatter chatter and we're at Konoha! Remember, our posts will be in the Konoha thread until we leave!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:50 am

(OOC: Yo, I'm back;)

The young Chuunin looked up with an expression of misty wonder in his eyes, he decided to try it anyway. Performing a quick seal, he commanded. "Bunshin!" Immediately a split of five illusionary forms took their places, and in one line, one of them hit the border. Korenzu cringed... Then... His fear slowly died down and throbbed.

Taking steps forward, he looked up and realised he was safe. He took one step out of the village.
He did it. He was out!
Grinning to himself, he walked a few more steps before his footsteps seemed to become more and more heavy. He decided to trudge on, and before he knew it, the village was some distance behind.

He blinked. He appeared to be lost. Oh well, perhaps he ought to travel a little more...

Moonwolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:00 am

Kazuma stood in front of the lady Kage, his eyes straight ahead. She looked him over.

"Decent work on the mission Imawano." Kazuma rolled his eyes.

"This next mission is important and i was hoping you'd be there already. However, you're not." Kazuma eyed the lady Kage this was big and he wasn't sure how big. If Sanjuro and Kanzaki were already there this could be interesting.

"Go to Konoha and join your compatriots." She turned back to her desk.

Kazuma nodded and left he rushed down the stairs and when he reached the outside he vanished. Konoha awaited him.

Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby corey mikman on Wed May 02, 2007 6:21 pm

Miharo pushed open the doors to lady kages office with a slight grimace at the sight of the room. He had just gotten back from a month long mission to the hidden mist village and he was already going to be sent on another.

Lady kage looked up from some paper work and frowned at him. They never really got along. Its not that they didnt like eachother it was just that they gave of conflicting personalities. " Im sending you to konoha. There are already a few of us there but you're going just in case they need any. Head there now"

Miharo exited the building and started towards konoha with a smile wondering who he would meet there.

corey mikman
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.