Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Ruins of the Shadow Village

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Ruins of the Shadow Village

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:19 pm

Two ninja sat on the wall the surrounded the territory of the Hidden Shadow village Kanzaki and Sanjuro. The two ninja were part of the original founders of the village. As very young children, about 2 years old, they were taken from their respective villages, in the case of Kanzaki and Sanjuro it was Konoha, and were taken to a newly constructed village to be raised and trained with children from other Hidden Shinobi Villages. This was done in an attempt to bring all the Shinobi nations together as one giant Shinobi Empire. It was a good idea; the only problem was that once the children had been trained and were allowed to go on their own, they decided they didn't want to finish the project. They had see, in their own community, what would happen if the project was to go through, and they saw nothing but chaos. So they banished their Jonin teachers and continued to live on their own, in the village that had been constructed for them. Now, the Hidden Shadow Village is recognized as its own Shinobi village, and only the Kages and the Jonin that trained the Shadow Village children know the village's location. As a result of their training, the leaders of the village are able to completely hide the village in a massive shadow jutsu. So when missions come up any number of hawks are used to transport the mission request to the village.

It was a fairly simple mission, only a rank B, but it needed to be done none the less. Both were Jonin but that were the only ones available at the moment, most of the other Jonin were training their respective genin. Both Kanzaki and Sanjuro had sent their genin on a two day survival mission so they could learn to fend for themselves, and so the two Jonin could take a break from, what they considered, and noisy nuisance. The mission was to simply find out of a near by lake was sufficient for fishing, as so far the river they had been using was seasonal and the fish had just finished running by the village. Kanzaki stood on the branch of a tree while he waited for Sanjuro to finish scanning the area with his Byakugan. The lake was only about a mile away, but as of late there had been semi-frequent attacks from different villages for a number of different reasons. The two ninja had been sent to scout the lake, and secretly plan a rout for an underground tunnel so fishermen could come and go from the lake without fear of an attack. Once Sanjuro had finished checking the ground with the Byakugan, he pointed to the base of the tree Kanzaki was standing on. Kanzaki nodded and jump to the base of the tree and placed another marker. Kanzaki closed his eyes and made the hand signed for his hidden object jutsu, Bird, Boar, Rabbit, Sheep. In a matter of seconds the small marker was cloaked in a natural shadow that could only be dispelled once the object was found, which was impossible for anyone not from the Shadow Village. The two ninja continued this until the got to the lake, Sanjuro scanning, then Kanzaki marking and hiding.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

The Village Hidden in the Shadows continue

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:26 pm

A few hours had past and they had almost all terrain marked. The sun was setting and it appeared as if a storm was starting to come through. This was to be expected though, but just as they were about to start setting up camp, Sanjuro picked up someone walking off in the path near where they had picked to set up camp. Sanjuro said nothing and quickly used a transformation jutsu to make him appear like an old man, Ram. Kanzaki fallows by changing into a tiger and leaves to a near by clearing so they would not appear suspicious. Once the traveler had passed, they undid the jutsu and decided to continue with their mission instead of camping for the night.
They started again, Sanjuro scanning and Kanzaki marking. They had almost finished when Sanjuro threw a kunai in Kanzaki’s general area. Once Kanzaki had realized that Sanjuro had thrown a kunai, he had his guard ready and was ready for an attack . Sanjuro went to another tree top to get a better view of the area when he noticed four unknown ninja hiding in some cover. He created a shadow clone, pointer and middle finger of both hands are brought together to form a cross, and sent the clone to go near Kanzaki and tell him where the enemy ninja are and how many there are. The clone did just that and started to jump from tree to tree in an undetermined order and heading in the direction of Kanzaki. This tactic of jumping from tree was so that the enemy wouldn’t figure out where the other was, and as soon as the necessary intel was passed on to the target, the shadow clone would disappear.
Byakugan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:07 pm

Kanzaki nodded as he received the information from the Shadow Clone. Once the massage was finished, Kanzaki put his fist through the face of the Shadow Clone to disperse it. Kanzaki waited with his eyes closed for the ninja to reach his hearing range, which was far greater than a normal Shinobi as a result of his training. Once they were in his hearing range, Kanzaki slowly tied and exploding note to one of his six Kunai. Kanzaki brought both his hands up middle and pointer fingers extended, into a cross.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu."

Hi voice came out rough and harsh, with a growling undertone. It wasn't that he was angry, upset, or scared, that's just the way you talk when spending so much time around animals. Kanzaki had created two Shadow Clones, he sent one a few trees to the left, and the other a few trees to the right. Once the mysterious ninja were close enough, all three threw their Kunai, each landed enough in front of the incoming ninja, not to actually hit them, but close enough to get their attention. The exploding notes had done their job; the four ninja were instantly back to back in a defensive formation. Silently, Kanzaki lowered himself to the ground and stood in the middle of the smoke. Slowly his forum became clear to the ninja. Kanzaki watched for a few seconds, seeing how they would react. They appeared to be searching him for his head band.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Kanzaki asked his voice cam out softly, but it was easily hear in the quiet night.

"You....you mean you're not after us?" The ninja facing Kanzaki was trembling as he spoke. They were obviously running from something.
"Then you have to help us, were being chased by some thugs. They say we stole some money from them, and they're they law back home."

All four of the ninja lowered their Kunai. Kanzaki looked back and forth between them and said a single word.

"Sharingan."

Instantly Kanzaki's eyes went from their normal dark blue to red, with the tell tale three prongs of the Uchiha family. At hearing Kanzaki speak, all four ninja jumped back and got into a single enemy defensive formation. Kanzaki tilted his head slightly and a small yet noticeable smile spread across his face.

"Relax, if I was going to kill you, you'd be dead already. I see from your headbands, that you're from Earth Country. Gangs are not the law in Earth Country. At least not the last time I checked. Why hasn't your Kage done anything about this?"

The same ninja stepped forward and spoke again.
"We're from a smaller village on the out skirts, that most of the time escapes the attention of the Kage. We were sent there a few years ago in an attempt to start another academy."

Kanzaki cocked an eyebrow. To him, the thought of these four starting an academy was laughable, they had barely been able to keep silent coming through the trees. But he hadn't seen or heard any sign from Sanjuor, who was still in his tree to suggest that there weren't actually individuals.

"So you're on the run. I see you're a Chuunin, and I'm guessing the rest as still Genin? And they sent you to start another academy? I guess Earth Country is running short of ninja. So, why are you coming here? Wouldn't it be smarter to head to Konoha, or some place they couldn't easily get to you?"

"We....well that's the thing, were looking for...hey, you're a Shadow Village ninja aren't you?" The Chuuin had finally seen the ninja head band that Kanzaki wore around hi waist, metal plate on his right side.

Kanzaki nodded slightly.
"And I'm guessing that you're here looking for the Shadow Village Shinobi or better yet, the Hidden Shadow Village itself? Well, you're not going to find the village, and you've found a Shinobi, so, the next question is, what are you going to do now?"

This time one of the Genin spoke up.
"We wish to join your village! We've been searching......."
The Genin was cut off as a pair of Shuriken landed at her feet. All four of the ninja looked up to see Sanjuro standing there with a grin on his face.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:37 pm

“ So how long are you going to keep this game going.” Sanjuro said calmly to the four ninjas.

“ What are you talking about?” Said one of the genins.

“ If you guys are really here to join the shadow village than that means that you deserted your village. Typically that means that tracker ninjas get sent to hunt the run away ninja. Yet I have seen no evidence to support that. A chuunin and three genin can’t hope to stand up to a tracker.” Sanjuro explained to the ninja below. “ So you must be on a mission. Not sure what your mission is but I know that you guys aren’t who you say you are.”

“ There came in reports into our village saying that people were being attacked and killed by four Jonin.” Kanzaki added. “ Which means that you guys wanted to get the attention of the village, or possibly looking for someone from the village.”

Sanjuro places his pointer and middle and pointer finger from his right hand in front of his nose.

“Byakugan.” Sanjuro’s facial expression changed. Sanjuro’s eyes had now change to a pair of cold lifeless lavender colored eyes. The veins around the eyes of Sanjuro had bulged.

“We cannot allow you to proceed with whatever your mission is, it ends here so you might as well undo that jutsu.” Kanzaki said in a voice slowly growing with anger.

As they undo the jutsu, it is revealed that they are indeed Jonin from the rock village. They then prepare to what seems like an attack but is actually a diversion to try and separate both Sanjuro and Kanzaki. Both shadow Shinobi go after two of the enemy ninja. Thinking that they now posses the upper hand they lead the Shadow Shinobi to apposing sides of the forest.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:40 pm

Kanzaki laughed.

"Well, it was a good try, but sadly, the game ends now."

Kanzaki darted after the one who had been speaking and the female, both who took off towards the lake. Once the two ninja got to the center of the lake they stopped and turned around. Kanzaki was slow to follow. He stopped about twenty yards away from the two ninja.

"It's probably not going to do any good, but I'll ask anyways. What are you doing out here?"

"I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. Let me handle this, there's no way he can beat me here." The female Jonin stepped forward as she spoke. Smiling she started making hand signs, Ox, Tiger, Ox, Tiger.

"Water Dragon Bullet!" As she spoke the head of a dragon rose out of the water in front of her and opened its mouth, firing a number of high velocity water bullets at Kanzaki.

"What the...." That was all Kanzaki could get out before he was hit with several of the bullets, but as the final one hit, he vanished it a puff of smoke.

"A Shadow Clone? But, but when?" The male Jonin was looking around, trying to figure out where, the real Shadow Ninja was.

From a large tree near the bank of the lake the real Kanzaki watched with a smile as he made his own hand signs, Sheep, Horse, Dragon, Tiger.

"Fire Dragon Missile." Kanzaki took a deep breath and then let it out in a series of fire bullets directed at the two Rock Shinobi. Both ninja saw the attack in time and were able to dodge it.

"Now, I had to ask myself something. Why would two Rock Shinobi run out onto the water, where they'd obviously be at a disadvantage. So I sent a clone while you two had you backs turned, and got my answer. It's surprisingly rare from Rock Shinobi to be able to use water Jutsus."

Kanzaki brought both his hands back into the shadow clone hand sign.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu." This time Kanzaki created five clones, four on top of the water and one below.

"Water Clone Jutsu." The female Jonin matched Kanzaki's Shadow clones with her water clones and they both launched forward at the same time, each ninja leaving their real body behind. Kanzaki waited until thee clones had begun battle to start his next hand sign combination, which would take a while. Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Ox, Sheep, Snake, Pig, Sheep, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Dragon, Ox, Horse, Sheep, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Monkey, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Horse, Sheep, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Rabbit, Boar, Dragon, Ox, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird. By the time Kanzaki was half way done with the fifty two hand signs, the clones had finished their battle and the female Jonin had caught on to his little plan. After a seconds pause to gasp, she pulled three shuriken and hurled them right at Kanzaki, who smiled and continued his hand signs. When the shuriken were about ten feet away, Kanzaki's final shadow clone popped out of the water, taking the shuriken to the back then vanishing.

"Too, late. Water Dragon Jutsu!" As he spoke a giant water dragon rose from the lake and reared it head with a roar. After a few seconds of dramatic entrance, the dragon plunged itself towards the female Jonin, who could only throw a few more shuriken before the dragon hit her head on, driving her across the lake and threw several trees.

"You...you beat her, but I'm still here, and I'm better than she was." The male Jonin turned and ran towards the other end of the lake. Kanzaki waited for a few seconds before heading out, this time looking down into the water.
"Looks like ample fish too me."

After seeing that, Kanzaki took off after the Rock Jonin, pulling out a Kunai just in case of a shuriken attack. As Kanzaki reach the edge of the forest, he realized that wasn't going to come. But what did come he wasn't prepared for. A giant stone fist cam slamming down towards him, and Kanzaki was just barely able to escape being crushed by it. He heard the laughter of the Rock Shinobi.

"How do you like my Rock Golem? Most people feel a little weak compared to it."

Kanzaki bounded back several yards into the lake. Kanzaki watched as the huge rock golem broke though the trees; with the Rock Shinobi oh it's left shoulder. Kanzaki pulled out another Kunai and wrapped an explosive note around each one of them. Once again, Kanzaki used the shadow clone, this time creating eight clones. All at once, the multiple Kanzaki's threw their Kunai at the Golem. The Jonin jumped away, but the force of sixteen exploding notes was enough to destroy the golem.

"Not to matter, I can do it again, and again as many times as I need!" He made the hand signs, Bird, Boar, Rabbit, Horse, Dragon, Dog. Once again a massive Rock Golem rose from the ground.

"Thank you, didn't know that one." Kanzaki said as he repeated the hand signs the Rock Shinobi just made.

"Blast, you copied it?" The Rock Shinobi watched in horror as his own jutsu was being used against him. The two golems collided head on and crumbled to the ground.

"So what, I still have a few tricks up my selves!"

"To bad you won't be able to use them my rock friend." Kanzaki pointed behind the rock Shinobi, where his eight shadow clones stood, each holding three Kunai. The Rock Shinobi barely had time to scream before the twenty four Kunai landed in his chest.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:09 pm

“ Why do they wish to prolong the inevitable.” Said Sanjuro with disappointed look upon his face as he chased after the two rock Jonin that headed deeper into the forest.

He had noticed that the two other ninja were being perused in the direction of the lake. He wondered why they headed in that direction, then he realized they might not be normal rock Jonin and prepared for anything. As they headed further into the forest he had noticed that they have been leading him into a trap so he stopped for a second atop a tree and looked further with the use of his already activated Byakugan. He saw that indeed there was a trap already laid out for him. The rock jonin had placed about five different boxes with spring loaded kunai in them, the way that they went of was by means of wires that had been placed around the trees and the ground. What they didn’t take into account was that he had the Byakugan.

“ Very interesting jonin. I wasn’t going to make things that hard on them, but now things have changed and I want to send a clear message to the rock village.” Sanjuro spoke to himself as placed the necessary fingers need for creating shadow clones and created five shadow clones and sent them to the areas that had been booby trapped and told them to set them off.

Mean while, the real Sanjuro prepared be removing the two fifty pound weights, what made them so special was that they were very thin. Sanjuro started using these to increase his speed somewhat, not to fast though but fast enough. The original purpuse of the wights was to increase his stamina, strength, and agility. He dropped the weight and proceded to remove another pair from his wrist, these had been only twenty-five pound weights. Having this taken about five seconds to do, he started to head after the two jonin in another direction. That is if he wanted to avoid the jonin to notice that he hadn’t been cough by their traps.

The shadow clones had triggered the traps and gotten destroyed, Sanjuro was almost ahead of the enemy jonin when he noticed that Kanzaki had used his water dragon jutsu, and thought that the person that that particular jutsu was intended for was not going to have a good time.

“ Caught him” said one of the jonin. As he stopped and turned around to the direction that the traps had been placed.

“ Can’t be sure of that, so lets start getting ready just incase he didn’t get caught by the them.” Said the other jonin.

“ You have a point, you really can’t trust things of such nature these days.” Sanjuro said to the two ninja on the opposite tree.

“ When did you get here?” asked one of the jonin

“ Wouldn’t you like to know,” replied Sanjuro as he asked one of his own questions. “ Why don’t you tell me why you’re here and maybe I won’t kill you?” He said this while he dropped down to the ground .

“ We won’t tell you that.” The jonin replied as he started performing hand signs. Sheep, Horse, Dragon. The jonin finished and shouted “Earth Element; Earth Dragon Missile.” A dragon made of rock came out of the ground and was headed towards Sanjuro’s direction.

But since the jutsu was manifested as a dragon made up of rock, it constituted as a physical attack. He continued to let the jonin think that he was helpless. When the jutsu was close enough he performed secret Hyuga technique: Eight Trigram Palms Heavenly Spin. Sanjuro began to spin at a very fast rate and he also started to release a good amount of chakra, creating a barrier that repels attacks. In this case it repelled the dragon missile to the amazement of the two jonin.

They had come down from the tree and the moment that they landed a rather large explosion had occurred near the lake. While Sanjuro looked in that location, the two enemy jonin started to run towards him, in an attempt to get the element of surprise. And right as the first jonin was about to hit Sanjuro, he avoided it with ease, they other jonin had no luck. Sanjuro kept on dogging, not even blocking. This started to annoy the two jonin.

“ Why can’t we hit this guy?” Asked one of the jonin. “ Even when we attack from behind, he avoids the attacks like he knows what we’re doing while we are doing it.”

“ It is because of my Byakugan, it gives me the ability to see 360 degrees.” Sanjuro stated the jonin. “ By the way, I am trained in the fighting style of the gentle fist, with experienced users of both of these, that is the Byakugan and gentle fist, are able to see your chakra points and strike and kill an opponent in such a way that it would kill them instantly. Like this!” Sanjuro stated as he turned to one of the jonin and struck him on the chest with his opened right hand, killing him.

“ You barely touched him, you’ll pay for that!” said the jonin in an angry tone. The jonin started two charge towards him with a kunai firmly held in his hand.

“ I think that you will be brought in for questioning so you don’t get of as easy as your friend, so you will get this instead.” Sanjuro said this to the jonin as he dropped into the proper stance.

“ Secrete Hyuga technique: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms.” Said Sanjuro as he was about to begin to strike at the jonin. When he did start to strike he began to verbalize the amount of strikes that he had just performed. “ Two strikes, four strikes, eight strikes, sixteen strikes, thirty-two strikes, sixty-four strikes.”

When he had finished this he turned away from the jonin and said to him before he lost consciousness, “ I just blocked your chakra, so you shouldn’t be able to move for a while, and when you do regain consciousness you have a lot of questions to answer.”

When he had finished saying this, the jonin had lost consciousness and Sanjuro caught a grilled fish on a stick that Kanzaki had thrown at him. He then turned to se his comrade sitting in a tree eating a rather large fish.

“ What took you so long?” was the first thing that had come out of Kanzaki’s mouth.

“ You know that I don’t like to rush things unless I have too, and besides, I already knew that you was there.” Sanjuro responded. “ Alright lets eat this on the way back, we need to bring him in for questioning.”

The two ninja took of into the darkness of the night, heading toward the direction of the shadow village.
Last edited by Sanjuro on Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm

Hitomi starts following the two shadow ninja to their village after watching the awesome battle between the 6 of them.
Hitomi Sneaks in knocking out some guards.

"Hmm this seems pretty easy..." Hitomi says.

Then a kunai flies at him, he barely dodges it with his wrist-shield sending two kunais back at the origin of the previous kunai and runs into the shadows.

"Where is he?" Hitomi says. "I Can't See Anything here" Another kunai flies at him, hitting him in the shoulder-pad. "Oh No" Suddenly 2 Guards stands infront of him. "You are not from this village are you?" The Guard Says.

"No im not.." Hitomi says while secretly taking out an exploding note. "Take him down!" The Guard Says

"Bad Idea!"

The Note explodes alerting aditional guards

"Where did he go?", "Anyone see him?"

Hitomi Disappers into the shadows.
I understand if you hate me

Corewarp
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:50 pm

Sanjuro and Kanzaki had made it back to the village. Sanjuro turned to Kanzaki and said, “ You go find a couple of tracker ninja and tell them that some unknown ninja was stupid enough to follow us after witnessing our fights, especially after seeing what I could do. Mean while I will go take the prisoner to get questioned and inform the kage of all that is happened.” As the both part ways there was an explosion near the wall in the direction that they came from.

Kanzaki disappeared into the shadows once more and managed to come across a couple of tracker ninja and told them that they needed to find the ninja that had just caused that explosion.

Mean while, Sanjuro had finished turning in the prisoner and then went to the kages mansion to report what had happened. He ordered him to meet up with Kanzaki and to tell him to stay in the village for now and increase the villages security. The kage had also ordered two more trackers to meet up with the other trackers that were already following the ninja.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:17 am

"Maybe the explodeing note thing wasnt a good idea after all"
Hitomi thinks to him self.
Then 4 Tracker ninja's stands infront of him, "Oh bugger, Bunshin no jutsu", Hitomi trys to flee while the tracker ninjas with ease destroys the clones. "This aint good, this aint good at all" Hitomi Places some explosive notes on some trees and waits for the tracker ninjas.

"Hmm Where did the ninja go" A Tracker ninja says.
*sssssss*, "Run!" The Tracker Ninjas says, *Booom*.

Hitomi: "Got em!", Then a tracker ninja takes out a kunai and places it under hitomi's neck "I dont think so wise guy", "You are either surrendering or this kunai will be in your throut!", "Okay Okay I Surrender" Hitomi says while lowering his weapons and standing up, then the Tracker ninjas take him in for questioning.

Corewarp
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:33 am

Kanzaki was leaning against the wall of the room where the Mist ninja was being held for questioning. His eyes were closed, arms were crossed and his head leaning down on his chest. The four tracker ninja that had captured the Mist ninja were also outside, the leader explaining what had transpired. Kanzaki listened closely and nodded every now and then to show he was awake and listening. Once everything had been said, Kanzaki unstraped his Tiger ANBU mask from his shoulder put it over his face, waved off the tracker ninja and entered the room, the Mist ninja, Hitomi he was told, was tied to a chair in the middle of a room, four candles stood behind him, the only light in the room. Back in the shadows, three, ANBU members stood, two in the corners of the room, the third against the wall. Kanzaki made a note of this in his mind without actually acknowledging them physically.

"Who are you? Why are you here? And why are you alone? Three questions and I want three answers. Now I don't care how we get them out of you. You can tell us willingly, which I highly doubt will happen. Or I have some very persuasive friends that would be more than happy to offer their assistance, and I don't think you'd care for their ways. You were caught by simple tracker ninja, you wouldn't stand a chance against a single ANBU, let alone a squad of them." Kanzaki's voice was soft as always, but had a harsh and uncaring tone to it. Frankly, he didn't care if they got the answers or not, but the Council of Shadows cared, and that's what mattered.

Kanzaki leaned in close as he spoke again.

"I'll let you think on this for a few moments while I'm gone. Either you make a choice by the time I return, or I'll make one for you, and I can almost guarantee, that you will not like my choice."

With that, Kanzaki straightened up and left the room, leaving the three ANBU in the room to guard, plus the four tracker ninja outside. Once Kanzaki left the room he removed the ANBU mask and walked down the hall to the Council chamber. Inside was almost pitch black, only small blue chakra fires that floated gently near the ceiling lit the room. Kanzaki nodded slightly and took the only empty seat at the table, one right of the middle, his chair. Sanjuro was already there, two seats over to Kanzaki's left.

"Kanzaki Onihe reporting. On the same day Sanjuro and I encountered a group of Hidden Rock ninja disguising themselves as a run away Chuunin and three Genin. Once they were uncovered, the group split into two different pairs. I chased on pair, consisting of whom we believed to be the leader and a female Jounin out onto the lake that Sanjuro and I were scouting out, which has ample fish in it for fishing until the river fish run again. After a fairly quick, yet fierce battle, I killed both Hidden Rock Jounin and returned to meet Sanjuro who had captured one of the Hidden Rock ninja, who is currently unconscious in the medical ward. Upon returning we discovered we had been tracked by a Hidden Mist Chuunin, who is currently being held in the interrogation room."

There were a few murmurs from the five council members who had not been there. After a few seconds of chatter, the middle figured raised a hand.

"If that is all, then you may return to your duties with the Hidden Mist ninja Lord Onihe." The voice that spoke was soft like Kanzaki's, but not cold like Kanzaki's. The voice had a light tone to it and carried a note of hope and passion in it. This was the person that the original children of the shadow had chosen to be their figurehead, to everyone else she was known only as Lady Kage. She did not have absolute power the way the Kage's of the five great Shinobi nations did, but what she said and declared was almost always agreed on by the rest of the council, each of whom had a vote on the major proceedings.

Kanzaki stood, balled his right hand into a fist and placed his left hand over it, then bowed slightly.

"Yes Lady Kage, I'll return to that at once."

Kanzaki turned and silently walked out of the room, strapping his ANBU mask back on as he walked back down the hall. Opening the door, he saw that the Hidden Mist ninja had not moved from where he was when Kanzaki had left.

“Well Hidden Mist ninja, have you made a choice?”

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 am

"Yes, Ill Tell you everything you want to know just don't kill me!" Hitomi Said, "Okay, Then tell me what were you doing here?" Kanzaki said,
"I was here on a recon mission to find the shadow village and gather as much information about the village and the past records of the ninjas that lived here" Hitomi answered, and right when he did that a smoke bomb came into the room and once the smoke screen lifted hitomi was gone and only rope were left and a note that said: "Ill Will Be Back!"

Corewarp
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:50 am

Kanzaki smiled behind his ANBU mask as he read the note.

"Oh yes you will my little friend, but not in the manner that you think."

The three ANBU members were looking at him, awaiting his orders. Kanzaki shook his head and held up a hand.

"Don't worry about it, you know that this village cannot be found unless you have a Hidden Shadow Shinobi to direct you. He could bring the entire Mist Army, but it still wouldn't do any good. And I'm not going to say any more."

Kanzaki turned his head and looked at the far wall, almost looking though it, to where he was sure that the Mist ninja was hiding and listening.

"What we need to do is stop worrying about that little Mist Chuunin and start thinking about what we're going to do about the mission Sanjuro and I just finished."

The three ANBU members nodded and vanished. Kanzaki sighed and looked around the room, he thought of what the world would have been like if this little experiment of the five nations had worked. Shaking the thought from his head, Kanzaki turned and walked out, sending the four tracker ninja out to scout where he and Sanjuro had left their markers. Walking down the hall, Kanzaki left his ANBU mask on and found his way to the medical ward. Two medical ninja were standing out side.

"Lord Onihe, the patient it stable and should be waking up within a few minuets, if he isn't already awake. Lord Hyuuga is already in there and is awaiting you."

Kanzaki nodded and entered the room, which was completely white, with the exception of the chakra circle that had been drawn on the floor, which was a bright green. Sanjuro was standing on the edge of the circle. Kanzaki waited for the medical ninja to close the door then proceeded to where Sanjuro was.

"The mist ninja escaped from under three ANBU guards."

Kanzaki's voice hadn't changed at all, there was no worry, no fear of the consequences. It was like he had something planned. Sanjuro cocked an eyebrow and gave Kanzaki a look of distain. Kanzaki was the more serious of the pair, but at times he could also be so damn carefree.

"So, what's the deal with the Hidden Rock ninja Sanjuro?"

Kanzaki looked over to the Hidden Rock ninja as he spoke, who had slowly begun to regain consciousness. Kanzaki smiled slightly behind his ANBU mask, Sanjuro must have wanted this guy alive, because there was no way he would be alive if Sanjuro had wanted him dead, especially not after the palm strike.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:58 am

Sanjuro had left the council chamber and was making his way to the medical ward to see if the rock jonin was able to be questioned. He began to wonder how he was going to proceed with this interrogation. Sanjuro remembered that they appeared to be looking for someone, someone already within the village. It seemed like they wanted to get caught, but to their surprise, most had ended up dieing.

Sanjuro had arrived at the medical ward. One of the medical ninja informed him that the patient would be conscious soon.

“ Good, I will wait in there until he does, mean while I want you to get some ANBU to look into making sure that if by some chance this guy gets away from me to kill him on site.” Sanjuro stated.

“ Right away, sir.” The medical ninja replied and ran off in the opposite direction.

Once the medical ninja had left Sanjuro entered the room and sat down near one of the walls of the room. He then closed his eyes and he appeared to be sleeping . Five minutes after Sanjuro sat down, the jonin awoke and noticed that he looked like he was sleeping , so he tried to make a run for it. But the moment that he moved in his bed, Sanjuro was standing.

“ About time you awoke,” stated Sanjuro, “ I have a few questions for you .”

“ Well whatever they are I am not answering them.” Replied the jonin.

“ I figured that you might say something like that, I know that I would rather die then to give any information to another village.” Sanjuro said calmly, “ but we have to know why you and your friends came to the village. I think that the four of you were sent he to look for someone or at the very least something someone has in their possession, possibly stolen.”

“ So tell me who are you looking for and what do they have?” Sanjuro asked.

“ I cant tell you much other then that someone stole something from the rock village and the ninja who stole it stashed it in someone’s belongings before we killed him. We had planned on either getting caught or if by some chance you would take us into the village. But you saw into our deception and it ended up killing the other three.” The jonin had replied.

“ Very interesting. So what is it, scrolls, artifacts, or something else?” Asked Sanjuro.

“ If you must know, it was a scroll, but don’t bother trying to read it. Not only is it booby trapped but it is also encrypted. So if by some fluke you do manage to open , you won’t be able read it. That is all that I will tell you.” the jonin had finished talking and looked away.

A few moments later the jonin turned and said, “ however, part of our mission stated that we had to arrive at the shadow village and ask them to accept a coop mission with the rock village.”

“ Very interesting, I will have to let the kage know of this, you will have to stay here until I get back or someone else comes for you.” Sanjuro explained to the jonin. But before he left he turned and said “ and don’t think about escaping because there are some very dangers’ ninja watching.”

That having been said the jonin laid back done on the bed. Sanjuro left and headed towards the council of the village. He had pondered what the jonin had said to him as he walked towards his intended destination.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:51 pm

"That Shadow Junin was stronger than i thought.." what do you think Jisho?
"Hmm i doubt that he is stronger than me, but lets not underestimate him, by the way why did you get your self caught?"
"Well i wanted to see some of the buildings and meet some ninja so i could see who we are dealing with here, without having to sneak around and risk being caught or even killed before our objective is completed"
"Well okay If you say so 'Leader'." Then Jisho and hitomi moves into the village again to investigate further.

They move along the walls of the houses and suddenly they meet a woman and a man talking to each other and are walking right in Hitomi's and Jisho's direction, Hitomi: "Henge!", Jisho: "Henge!".
They transforms into 2 Wood Poles, the man and woman walk by them. *Poff* *Poff* Hitomi: "Hehe Easy as Stealing candy from a baby"
They sneak further into the village til they get to house with two guards at the door.

Jisho: "Hey lend me a Shuriken" Hitomi Gives Jisho a Shuriken.
Jisho: "Kage Shuriken No Jutsu".
*Jisho Throws 8 Kage Shurikens at the 2 guards, killing them, he also places a note on 1 of the guards the note says: Bring Us The Scroll Of Shadow Arts Or More Than Mere Guards Will Be Killed!*

Corewarp
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:37 pm

Kanzaki left with Sanjuro, he had no interest in this Hidden Rock ninja, he was waiting for the Hidden mist ninja to return. Leaving the building, Kanzaki headed home, he was done for the as far as his missions were considered, so he had the rest of the day to "play" around with this Hidden Mist ninja, who apparently didn't leave for too long. Kanzaki came across the two bodies of the guards in the street. Kanzaki stood there looking at the bodies.

"That's what you get for not paying attention. I told them if you're going to post guards, post ninja."

Kanzaki was getting ready to leave when he spotted the note. 'Bring Us The Scroll Of Shadow Arts Or More Than Mere Guards Will Be Killed!' So that was it then.

"You want the Scroll of Shadow Arts? You couldn't even handle those techniques." Kanzaki highly doubted that the Hidden Mist ninja was within ear shot, or even nearby, but he spoke aloud none the less. He found it highly amusing that a Chuunin wanted such a highly valued Scroll, as far as he knew, the only person that had been able to perform such high ranking Jutsus before they got to that skill level was the Kyubi child, Naruto Uzumaki, from Konoha. And the only reason he could do it was because of the Kyubi.

Kanzaki stopped and looked around, sniffing the air softly, he couldn't pick up the sent of the Hidden Mist ninja, but he knew someone that, Bird, Sheep and placed his hand out in front of him, palms down. A cloud of smoke appeared, accompanied by a fairly loud *poof* sound. Kanzaki pulled one of his Kunai out and pulled the blade across the palm of his hand, he rubbed his middle and ring finger in the blood, reached around under the back of his shirt and ran some blood over the tattoo of the tiger then made the proper hand signs, Dog, Boar, Monkey, Bird, Sheep. When the smoke had cleared there was a tiger sitting there. It was normal other than the fact that the marking on the Tiger's right foreleg match the tattoo running up Kanzaki's right arm.

"Kanzaki, it's been a while, what can I do for you?"

"Well Shere Khan, we've got a Hidden Mist ninja running around and I need to find him, we'll use the usual routine."

Kanzaki got down on one knee and put a hand on the tiger's head and made half of the tiger hand sign with his other hand.

"Transparent Escape Technique."

Both Kanzaki and Shere Khan vanished, but they could still see each other, but were invisible to everyone else not controlling the Byakugan or the Sharingan. Shere Khan sniffed the air and nodded his head in the direction of the Hidden Mist ninja's sent. Quickly but silently, Kanzaki and Shere Khan, followed the sent. The Hidden Mist ninja had moved around quite a bit, but eventually Kanzaki and Shere Khan caught up with them. The two waited, outside a normal ninja's hearing range and listened, Kanzaki could hear because of the way he was raised and Shere Khan was a tiger.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:44 am

Hitomi and Jisho Sneak around the village and find their way to the Shadow Kages Building But before they walk in they see some guards.

Jisho & Hitomi: "Mizu Bunshin No Jutsu(Water Clone Technique), Henge!".

The Clones start walking at the guards, while Jisho and Hitomi are hiding and are waiting to attack the guards. The Guards Starts Talking to the Clones: "What do you want?" The Guards say. Jisho: "Lets get this thing started... Mizu Bunshin! Daibakuha!(Water Clone Great Explosion)". *Boooom* The Big Explosion sends the guards flying into the wall killing them instantly. "Lets Move!"

Jisho And Hitomi Runs inside the building to find Information about the were abouts of the Forbidden Scrolls, The two split up into seperate rooms. Jisho encounters an ANBU Member, The ANBU Member says:"STOP!", Jisho: "Make Me!", Jisho Throws 4 Shuriken at the ANBU Member which dodges then easily, then the guy draws a katana and starts swinging it at Jisho trying to hit him, But jisho dodges then with ease. "Is that the best you can do? huh?, I dont have time for games!". Jisho Stops and says:" Kanashibari No Jutsu(Paralasys Technique)" The ANBU Ninja freezes and Jisho draws a Kunai, "You wont fell a thing.." Jisho Kills the ANBU Ninja with a quick slash in the throut. Mean while Hitomi is still seaching for some information about the scrolls, "Damnit.. where could they be?" Suddenly Jisho bursts into the room saying:" We Gotta get out of here!" Jisho And Hitomi runs outside to see that 5 ANBU Ninja and Kanzaki is standing there waiting for them. Hitomi says:"Ohh Bugger", Jisho:"Thinking the same thing", Hitomi:" Nimpou, Kirigakure no jutsu(Mist Concealment Techique)". Hitomi Hides in the mist awaiting the enemys move, Jishou:" Mizu Bunshin No Jutsu!", Jishou Creates 3 Water Clones of him self and Hides waiting for Hitomi's Signal for the Attack or Escape Move..

Corewarp
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:19 am

Kanzaki and Shere Khan watched for a bit while the two Hidden Mist ninja engaged the ANBU members. These two ninja were much stronger than their rank suggested, normally two Chuunin wouldn't be able to stand up to a single Jounin, but these two were holing their own against ANBU members.

'This is going to be interesting.' Kanzaki thought to himself. Kanzaki looked down at Shere Khan and nodded off to the side, motioning him to circle around to the other side. Kanzaki brought his finger back up into the cross position and softly muttered.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu."

Six Shadow Clones appeared, three to his left and three to his right. In turn, Kanzaki looked at each of them and nodded. All at once the Shadow Clones bring their hands together into the Tiger sign and transform themselves into tigers. Kanzaki made another set of hand signs, Bird, Dragon, Snake, Rat, and activated another Jutsu.

"Clone great explosion."

As soon as those words escaped from Kanzaki's lips, the Shadow Clone tigers leapt from the hiding place and landed in a circle around the Hidden Mist ninja and the ANBU members. Kanzaki watched and waited to see exactly how the Hidden Mist ninja would react to suddenly being surrounded by tigers. Most people, even ninja would suddenly panic, but Kanzaki seriously doubted that those two would. The six tigers slowly began creeping in; making a tighter circle, while Kanzaki watched from his hiding place, still cloaked in the Transparent Escape Technique from one side, and Shere Khan watched from the other, though the Transparent Escape Technique had worn off of him after he left Kanzaki’s side. Shere Kahn sat just out of sight in a large bush, peering out through a small break in the branches. He could see the Hidden Mist ninja, the ANBU members, the six Shadow Clones, and could smell that Kanzaki hadn’t moved, and was ready to move at any sign from Kanzaki.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:32 am

Jisho Suddenly Shouted:"Water Clone Great Explosion!", which sent most of the ANBU Members flying but still some remained, Hitomi And Jisho Started fighting them selfs and engaged the remaining ANBU Ninja & The Tigers with some more Water Clones.

Jisho:"Hitomi Cover Me!", Hitomi:"Roger!", Jisho Starts forming hand seals for Water Element: Water Great Explosion Technique, Jisho:"Take this!, Suiton!: Daibakufu No Jutsu!" Suddenly Water Bursts up from underground flying high into the air and Drops down with Extreme Power sending the Tigers away into the tres blowing most of them up since they were loaded with Explosive Chakra, Hitomi:" We are way over our heads here, im allmost out of Chakra" Jisho:"Me Too"
Hitomi:"Mizu Bunshin No Jutsu!" Hitomi Creates 2 Clones and transforms one of them into Jisho.
Jisho and Hitomi Escapes in the mist concealment while leaving the Clones behind to fool the enemy.

The Mist Lifts and Kanzaki and Shere Kahn walkes down to the clones saying:"So You Surrendered..." Right after he said that the clones turn into water, a note on the ground says:"You may have won the fight but the war isnt over between us!, I Will Get That Scroll!"

Corewarp
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:27 am

Kanzaki laughed slightly from behind his Tiger ANBU mask as he read the note. This two were really good at escaping.

"Alright, so we've got two Hidden Mist Chuunin still running around the village, both fairly low on Chakra. And from that, we can assume that they don't have that much to toss around to begin with."

Kanzaki threw his arm out to the side with an open hand, and the remaining ANBU members vanished as they began their search for the two Hidden Mist Chuunin. Kanzaki removed his ANBU mask and looked around casually for a few seconds then sighed and closed his eyes.

"Sharingan."

When he opened his eyes, they had transformed from their normal deep blue to the tell tale red of the Sharingan. Kanzaki looked around using his own Sharingan's special ability, the ability to see chakra, but the two Hidden Mist Chuunin were already well out of visual range, so there was no way for Kanzaki to see them that way. Shere Khan sniffed the air and then looked up at Kanzaki.

"It seams that all the explosions have completely covered their sent. I'm sorry but there's nothing more I can do here."

"It's alright Shere, if I had thought they could escape I wouldn't have used the exploding clones, I underestimated them, that won't happen again. You may go, and please inform the General of Haven that I might be needing some for reinforcements soon, but I doubt that his personal presence will be needed."

Shere Khan nodded and vanished in a soft puff of smoke. Kanzaki looked around one last time, just to make sure he hadn't missed the two Hidden Mist Chuunin, but they were long gone, so he deactivated the Sharingan and headed back to the building that housed the Council of Shadow's chamber. Lady Kage wasn't going to be too happy to hear about this, but there was nothing that Kanzaki could do about it now. Kanzaki walked slowly watching the ground as he walked.

'They want the scroll, what even makes them think we have a scroll? They must not have been fully informed. We don't have any techniques of our own, we're just a mergence of all the other Hidden Shinobi Villages. Oh well, this is still a good chance to test the durability of the other villages.'

Then it hit him, they didn't have their own scroll, but they did have the scrolls of the other villages.

'"So that's your game huh? Well let's see exactly how hard you can play without giving up."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:23 pm

Hitomi and Jisho desided to leave the shadow village even though they might not find it easily once they deside to return again, but they had to, mainly cause they didnt have enough chakra to fight more than 1 ANBU Member, secoundly cause a Junin were running around after them.

And so they did, while leaving another note saying:"See You Later Shadow Junin, we will meet again soon!"

Once they arrived at the mist village Hitomi said to Jisho:"Maybe we should ask The Kage if we can take Ryuu with us next time hes stronger than both of us" Hitomi:" Sure..."

Corewarp
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.