Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Rules and Regulations

a topic in Vffekt's Challenge, a part of the RPG forum.

A challenge to all Roleplayers that wish to see their limits and grow from there.

Rules and Regulations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vffekt on Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:21 pm

First of all, one must submit their profile/bio with at least basic information. A little on the character's past, all about their abilities, perhaps not in great detail. I need to know the purpose not only for the writer to join, but for their character to participate in the Challenge towards either defeating or joining Vffekt.

Secondly, the rules are simple. I make the rules as they go. If you do not like it, you are welcome to leave with little notification. I will respect the limits of your characters or lack thereof, all the power your character rightfully has, but a writer with little skill wielding a character of great power will be rejected without ceremony. I respect power only when the skill of the writer merits such.

Third, after the bio is submitted and the rules are understood, you post your own thread entitled "Challenge: Character Name" and I'll monitor it closely. All challenges will be paid equal attention, with those that require more of my time gaining this time. I expect that any who join will try their hardest at least, otherwise defeat is absolutely inevidable.

Reply to this post, or any other of my stickies, with any questions you have. Once that question is answered and both parties are satisfied, I'll tend to cleaning it off.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vffekt
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.