Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fading Winter

Rules & Reservations

a part of “Fading Winter”, a fictional universe by lightningpoint.

In winter, they live in the woods, with the protection of the pack, and the silent company of nature. In summer, they live a few precious months being human... until the cold makes them shift back again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fading Winter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rules & Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:33 pm

First of all, I am the GM, so my word is law. If you want to be a part of this roleplay, please come up with at least a couple of paragraphs per post. I'm not looking for novels, just decent posts made by committed writers. Make good characters. I want interesting and realistic people... as realistic as they can get being werewolves and such. Not everybody is flawless; give them weaknesses and weird quirks, make them seem like real people. Decorate your character sheet! I am a very appearance-orientated person and will melt at the sight of a good and pretty sheet.
If you are not going to be active don't join. If you're going to be inactive for a certain period of time PM me and we can talk things through. No godmodding, mary-sues, gary-sues, or any of that nonsense. This is not a first come, first serve roleplay, so people are allowed to compete for roles, and after they finish their sheets I'll announce the winner. Once you make a reservation you have 72 hours to at least submit a WIP. Also! If all roles are taken and you wish to join, just say so and I can add your character into the story! Like they say, the more, the merrier!. Use proper grammar and spelling. The password to make a reservation is your character's hex code and your favorite paranormal creature. Even if English isn't your first language, at least try. It isn't my first language either, so I know people can make mistakes while writing, but no text-talk (unless your character is texting someone or receives a text) or cringe-worthy things like that. Face claims can be changed, but you have to come up with a pretty good reason why I should allow you to do so, and don't chose any overly-used ones. You will also have to include an image of your new face claim so I can add it to the front page. I will make the first post, so no roleplaying until I say so. Last but not least, have fun! Be active and respect your fellow roleplayers! If you have any doubts about the plot, or anything along those lines, ask away!

You do not have to use this character sheet. You can create your own, but include everything I ask for.
Code: Select all
[font=Times New Roman][center][size=85]Character sheet created by [i][b]lightningpoint[/i][/b], do not steal.[/font][/center][/size][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]INSERT%20LARGE%20GIF%20OR%20IMAGE%20HERE[/img]
[font=Times New Roman][color=#HEXCODE]"QUOTE"[/color][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]CHARACTER%20NAME[/img][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][font=Times New Roman][right][img]INSERT%20GIFS%20OR%20IMAGES%20HERE[/img][/right][left][img]INSERT%20GIFS%20OR%20IMAGES%20HERE[/img][/left][center]<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] N A M E [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] N I C K N A M E S [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] A G E [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] G E N D E R [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] S P E C I E S [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] R O L E [/b][/size][/color]>[/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]IN%20THE%20MIRROR[/img][/center] [hr][/hr][hr][/hr][font=Times New Roman][right][img]INSERT%20GIFS%20OR%20IMAGES%20HERE[/img][/right][center]<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] H A I R [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE]][size=120][b] E Y E S [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE]][size=120][b] B U I L D [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE]][size=120][b] I N D E P H T [/b][/size][/color]>[/center][/font][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]INSIDE%20THE%20PERSON[/img][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][font=Times New Roman][left][img]INSERT%20GIFS%20OR%20IMAGES%20HERE[/img][/left]<[color=#HEXCODE]][size=120][b] P E R S O N A L I T Y [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE]][size=120][b] Q U I R K S & H A B I T S [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE]][size=120][b] L I K E S [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE]][size=120][b] D I S L I K E S [/b][/size][/color]>[/center][/font][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]THE%20PAST[/img][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][font=Times New Roman][right][img]INSERT%20GIFS%20OR%20IMAGES%20HERE[/img][/right][center]<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] H I S T O R Y [/b][/size][/color]>[/center][/font][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]MISCELANEOUS[/img][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][font=Times New Roman][center]<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] R O L E P L A Y E R [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] H E X C O D E [/b][/size][/color]>

<[color=#HEXCODE][size=120][b] F A C E C L A I M [/b][/size][/color]>[/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

This roleplay is based off Maggie Stiefvater's wolves of Mercy Falls books.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Rules & Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Hey! I wanted to stop by and reserve the summer girl? I love doppelgangers and I do believe this --->4d06ff is a beautiful color!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:04 am

Hi ! Can I reserve the Sinner Boy please ? :3

#486570, and I really love vampires (the legit ones, not the sparkly ones.. XD).

Also can I change his Face Claim to Brendon Urie ?

I'm having a very hard time finding good pictures of Ash Stymest without the flipping cross tattoo on his face.. ):
"I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I will fight for what I love."

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:03 am

@SugarCoatedVanilla
Your reservation has been noted!

@HarleyQ
Your reservation has been noted! Look, Brendon Urie is a really hot guy (and I love love looove P!ATD) but he looks a little too old to play a teenager. The characters in this roleplay are supposed to be young; maybe around 18 years old. If you can't use Ash Stymest then I suggest you look for another young-looking (and bad boy-ish) face claim. If you are having trouble finding pictures or gifs or can't find another face claim to use, PM me and I'll gladly help you out! If you think you can make it work by using Brendon to play a teenager feel free to prove me wrong and do what you think is best!

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:19 am

I'll continue to look for more Face Claims. I was searching for almost two hours last night trying to find something and Urie was the first one I came across that seemed plausible in any way. I would use Ben Barnes if I wasn't using him for another character (I hate repeats in my own FCs XD).

I'll continue my search !

**EDIT:

Okay, holy crap. I found one, in pretty much no time, that I really like..

Thomas McDonell

Here are a couple more pictures so you get an idea of him.. :D

ImageImage

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:00 pm

@HarleyQ
He's perfect! You may use him as your new face claim ≧◡≦

Oh and by the way, if any of you know someone who might be interested in the roleplay, please let them know we have a male spot open! I want to start the roleplay around next week or so, so we need someone to play the yellow-eyed boy.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

I will keep a look out!^^

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:30 pm

@lightningpoint:
I'd like to reserve the last remaining slot, please?

His hex code will be #800800 and my favorite supernatural creature would have to be Werewolves, as a matter of fact. Haha. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:30 pm

@Dumisa
Dumi! I'm so glad you could join us! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Your reservation has been noted. I can't wait to see your character!

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:27 am

Sorry its taking so long! I got jam packed with family, but I should have my character in today or tomorrow!

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:08 pm

I apologize in advance....for having over 900 words in my character's history.. XD

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:24 am

Ahhhh ! I'm so antsy for this roleplay.. XD

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:51 pm

I am tootoo, sorry I'm taking so long. I should finish her background by tomorrow max!

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:06 am

I'm so antsy for this roleplay.... XD

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:51 am

Doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sorry I couldn't think of what to write yesterday! But I'm all finished now!

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Dumisa has dropped out. I suggest we look for another to fill in the role?

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:15 am

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Sorry for being so absent in the OOC, I've been very busy lately.

As for Dumisa dropping out... well, she didn't message me about it so I wouldn't be sure about that. But if she did drop out then we do need to find someone who can play her character. If any of you know anyone who may be interested in this roleplay, please let them know we have an open spot!

And I'm very excited to start the roleplay too (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:35 am

I would take him, if I didn't have the other male and if I didn't have a bajillion characters all at once right meow.. XD I really hope we find someone soon; I was really excited that we had found someone.... ):

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!