Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Rules of the bloodline-Hogwarts At-Large

a part of “Rules of the bloodline-Hogwarts At-Large”, a fictional universe by Kirihe.

Hogwarts seemed to be settling down again within the magical community. A new generation of wizards and witches, raised from the survivors of Voldemort's war now walk the halls. Trouble is brewing as the turmoil thickens, and rumors are coming to life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rules of the bloodline-Hogwarts At-Large”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirihe on Sun May 11, 2014 12:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rules of the bloodline-Hogwarts At-Large"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~Kiri~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirihe
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rules of the bloodline-Hogwarts At-Large

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun May 11, 2014 1:11 am

I would love to join this rp! If I may, I would like to reserve a female character. I will PM you my answersvto the quiz tomorrow :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuukakulily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirihe on Sun May 11, 2014 2:04 am

There are no character limits so go ahead and submit your character when you can! I'll be starting the roleplay off at the beginning of the term within a week, but characters will continue to be accepted after that. Thanks for viewing the roleplay!

Kirihe
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun May 11, 2014 2:01 pm

room for another male Character?

Nekohina
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirihe on Sun May 11, 2014 3:40 pm

We have plenty of room for your character Nekohina

Kirihe
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heureux on Mon May 12, 2014 11:23 pm

I may have lied. And for that, I am sorry.

heureux
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue May 13, 2014 9:57 am

I understand being smelled near the cart Jenny was in but I was in the luggage cart which should be at the very back.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Thu May 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Is there anyway I could reserve a spot? I'd like to have a character in by this weekend FC: Matt Dallas

Teddy Lupin

ImageEdward Remus "Teddy" Lupin is the orphaned only son of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks . He is named after Tonks' late father, Ted Tonks, and his own father, Remus. Teddy is a Metamorphmagus like his mother Nymphadora, and is not affected by his father's lycanthropy. Rowling stated that Teddy was raised by his maternal grandmother, Andromeda Tonks, and not by his godfather, Harry Potter.
House: HufflePuff

Caged Bird
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!