Run Away Princess (still accepting)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Run Away Princess (still accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:06 pm

post338842.html#p338842

ok. START--------------------------

Arella looked out of her window from her balcony. There were guards down below. Oh, how Arella wished for freedom, to escape this cage they called a castle. To make matters worse, tomorrow was her wedding to a complete and total stranger- the prince of the neighouring country. The guards seemed to be on high alert this evening, which did not help Arella one bit.

"Great." She huffed, tying her long, blonde hair back. Closing her eyes, she held her hands out before her, summoning a dragon. When she opened her eyes, there it was, flying down from the heavens. Hastily, she climbed on just as the guards began to notice. Aiming their arrows for the large creature, they let go of the tight string on the back of their bows. The arrows attempted to penetrate its skin, but failed in doing so. Holding on tightly, Arella rode off on it's back into the horizon.

waking up a few hours later, the dragon had gone. Arella was now in a small wood area next to a fire that she had made before she went to sleep. Sitting up and streatching, she looked around. How was she to disguise herself when she wore a dress? Reaching into her pack, she pulled out a long black cloak and threw it over her body. she then changed her clothes into clothing more suitable for running around in and began to make her way to the next city, leaving her long dress behind. The only clothing she did bring was her tiara, to either return to her mother or try to pawn off at a later date.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Run Away Princess (still accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:17 pm

"...Getting yourself in trouble..do you lust for adventure and freedom this much?" he said as he stood on a branch above that seemed nearly impossible as he looked down on the familiar princess. He was friends with her father, or atleast they had spoken, so he recognized her. He just stood right on top of a thick branch looking down with his hands by his side shaking his head. He could see she was going through her phase where she wanted to be free, which would make her response much better, thats if he would have said it louder. He whispered his comment as she sat their.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:40 pm

A small wolf lay curled up beside a fallen tree near the edge of a forest. Now, the average bypasser might have thought this was any old wolf if it wasn't for her two distinguishing features. One, the wolf was pure white in color, very unnatural against her surrondings. Two, she bore not one, but three long slender tails. A branch broke as a man stepped foward, moving towards the wolf and her eyes crimson red eyes shot open. The man put up his hands as the wolf began to growl. "I come in peace, but I do ask a favor of you dear Winter." Said a cloaked man in a deep, rich voice.

Winter stretched her legs carefully and yawned, revealing two rows of extremely sharp and deadly teeth. Then a strange thing happened, the wolf spoke. "Yeah, well.. what is it.. I was finally getting a chance to relax.." She grumbled, staring up at the man. "The princess of the northeastern castle has disappeared, her guards claimed she took off on a dragon." The man said with somewhat of a smirk on his face. "So lemme guess.." Winter started. "You want me to protect her, right? Until she decides what she wants to do.. truely..?" The man nodded. "Please take care of her dear Winter, and take care of yourself." Winter snorted. "Take care of myself? That's easy.. I'll just worry about this princess okay? Relax, I can handle this." At that moment Winter transformed into a tall girl with long flowing white and red robes on. Her hair was pure white like the fur of her wolf form and her eyes remained a crimson red. "Where has she headed?" Winter asked in a more human sounding voice. "The Eastern Forest I believe." The man said, sounding confident in his answer. And that was it, Winter nodded and ran off towards the east with inhuman speed.
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Natsurra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:41 pm

Arella sighed, trudging on by foot. although she missed the comforts of her home, she knew that this was the best path for her and that if she didnt move along, the guards would be there soon. she walked on until she found a small town where she could buy some food. Walking into a small store, she bought some bread and water, then left knowing that in order to stay hidden, she would need to keep moving.
Last edited by .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aienmahime on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:23 am

A young girl with long blue hair and wearing a cloak over her outfit arrives at a place which she have never seen before. The young girl stopped walking and looked around, she looked around for an area to rest in. Saori was the name of the young girl. "A traveler like me shouldn't be resting" she says to herself. Every time she travels, she doesn't rest at all, but then Saori just got into a battle and was wounded at her right arm near her shoulder but she didn't care. So, she continued on traveling, but then as she travels she started losing a lot of blood. And now, she arrives at a place, she started to feel weaker than usual. "Ugh.." she groans. "I need to find shelter before they find me.."
~One must never tell a secret~
~In order to keep it from leaking~

aienmahime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onyxbear32 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 am

At around dawn, Akira was sleeping peacefully in her little hut outside the wealthy people's house who she was to protect. "Get up, get up." Akira groaned, not wanting to hear someone saying that again. A sharp jab in the gut with a metal tipped boot made her gasp and sit up. She jumped up, fulling prepared to give that person a full on cussing out.

Living with guards, and all men for that matter, had enhanced her vocabulary, especially in more foul mouthed category. Not one of them ever tried to touch her, knowing not only would they be fired, but they'd be beaten to a bloody pulp as well.

However, the man who had woken her up was Ishi, the captain of the guards, so she bit her tongue, drawing a bit of blood, and settled with a glare that would send grizzlies running. He didn't seem to notice. "Are you up now, you lazy little girl? It's your shift." He turned around and walked out to his own hut.

She bristled with indigence. She hated when they did that. She was not a little girl. Trying to ignore that last comment, she threw on her blue vest and grabbed her staff, walking out the door of her pitiful little shack. Her mind protested loudly when the cold morning air attacked her skin, but she ignored that as well and started making her rounds.

onyxbear32
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:48 pm

Sevick Dirk sat in the darkest shadows of the old bar drinking his ale as he looked at the man across from him. "What do you want this time Sir Draka?" he asked the knight.
"It's not me this time it is the King. I'm sure you heard of the war to the north. Well they plan to marry the heirs to make peace. Our king wants this stopped by killing the Princess... That's were you come in."
"Ok so where is this princess? And most importantly how much will I be paid?"
"Well we don't know where she is. She has run away from her home and as for you your pay 10,000 gold now, 10,000 more when job is done."
"I want 20,000 now and 20,000 then or no deal."
"Well the king told me to get the best and that is you so here you are."
Sir Draka handed Sevick the gold, Sevick left without a word, got on on his black horse Shadow, and rode north.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aienmahime on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:25 am

Saori walked slowly but her walking makes her look like she's drunk but she's not. Saori continued walking until she decided to hide near a tree and rested from there. "Ugh..they can't find me here..." she said confidently. "Well..I hope not.." she added.

aienmahime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:24 am

Fenris walked out of the Foreseers tent and thought to him What alot of rubbishshe was talking He walked foward and left the small area which was surrounded by trees and bushes which meant only if you knew were to look you could find it. His horse was waiting for him as he got on and the horse started to walk slowly along the grass before he strayed onto the path, He ran what the Foreseer told him through his head once more Go to the castle and be hired to find someone of great importance. After about an hour of travelling he found the castle gate not that far ahead, it was still light and he could see a few people at the gate some entering and some leaving. As his horse made its way towards the gate he stopped when he seen a girl she seemed younger than the other guards and looked like she was making her rounds. He looked at her and said "Dont you seem a bit young to be on guard duty." he said as his horse stopped.

Harbinger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onyxbear32 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:46 pm

Akira jumped, startled. She must have been more tired than she thought. She hadn't heard nor seen this man appeared. She looked around her nervously, making sure none of the other guards had seen that. She didn't want to give them a reason to ridicule her more.

She looked up when she heard the man speaking to her and looked up, instantly indignant from his words. "What's it to you?" She asked sharply. Her frowned deepened when she realized he was trying to head through the gate. Great. She had probably been rude to an important guest. She winced slightly, imagining the punishment from the homeowner.

She looked at the man once more, trying to be a bit politer this time, hard as it was. "I've been here since I was child. I know what I'm doing. Who are you?" Alright, better, but still rude.

onyxbear32
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:57 pm

"My name is Fenris. Fernis Russ and Im sorry if I starteled you." and said "Whats your name?" he said then smiled friendly towards her. "Dont let the looks make you think im of any great importance, im just a simple mercinary trying to make my way in this world." he finished.

He glanced at the great gate which now stood before him. He glanced back the girl who seemed tired, "you ok." he said.

Harbinger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onyxbear32 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:06 pm

She smiled slightly. "My name is Akira Himari. And as for startling for me, forget it. It's my captain's fault. He expects us to be alert when we get two hours of sleep." She laughed, sounding slightly bitter before shaking her head.

"But I've had better days. Anyway, you're a mercinary? Forgive if I sound rude-" As if she didn't always. "-but, what are you doing here?" She had never seen anyone that didn't have a title coming to visit here, unless it was some sort of messanger. But this was different.

onyxbear32
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:17 pm

Fenris smiled when Akira smiled and listened carefully then spoke "Im here because I found this ..." He looked at Akira and said "Would you believe me if I said someone who told my future then said I was gona find some person of great importance... then something about peace between two kingdoms?" Fenris was puzzled himself about this and then remained still thinking.

Harbinger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onyxbear32 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Akira smile turned into a rather confused expression. She was silent for a couple more seconds. She smirked after a momnt and looked at him. "i thought you said you weren't important? Creating peace between two kingdoms sounds pretty important to me." She frowned slightly and studied him. He didn't looked like he was lying....

onyxbear32
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:25 pm

walking back into the forest, Arella began walking again. As she walked she noticed the length of her hair. It went down past her waist, until it was around her knees. Frowning, she took it into her fist and stared at it. She was known for always having long hair, but she liked it that way. Sighing, she knew what she had to do. Taking out a small silver dagger she stole from her home before she left, She sliced her hair until it just touched her chest. letting the hair drop to the ground seeing as how there was no use for it anymore, she put away the dagger and walked on, tying her now shorter hair.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:57 pm

He wasn't even sure if the Foreseer was telling the truth or if it was for real but when he met the king he would surely find out. "I guess you can say its an important mission then." he smiled once more and then said "Can I get through the gate."

Harbinger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onyxbear32 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:02 pm

"As long as your not going to assassinate him." She smiled slightly then shrugged. "Actually, I need you to leave all your weapons with me then I can led you in." She stucked her staff into the ground and waited for any weapons that he might have brought with him. Anything between the sizes of a dagger and a battle ax she would confiscate.

onyxbear32
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:31 pm

Fenris looked at Akira "I have no need to assassinate anyone." He removed his sheath which held his Claymore and gave it to Akira then smiled. "I can see why you take these precautions and Im not suprised, now thats my only weapon I have no need to small daggers they dont suit my style. Lead the way." he said as the horse walked slowly towards the gate.

Harbinger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onyxbear32 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:53 pm

She nodded and grabbed her staff, walking towards the gate. She shouted something that sounded like gibberish and the gates swung open. She stopped after she walked in the door and looked at him apologetically. "You'll have to dismount. Tony will take your horse to the stables for now." She motioned to a boy, thirteen or fourteen at the oldest, who was waiting a bit aways, looking bored. "The Queen insists we, um, try to act hospitable, as she would put it." Acting hospitable was not her strong point. Akira knew the Queen just wanted a chance to show off, but she said nothing. Although the King ruled, it was the Queen who had the real power.

onyxbear32
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:13 pm

Fenris nodded and dismounted his brown horse which he called Aero. As his feet touched the ground he turned to Akira. "The horse is called Aero." he said to the boy as he took the reins and walked the horse in a different direction.
Looking at Akira, Fenris said "Lead on." he said with a smile as he followed her through. There was guards posted everywere he turned but his bold stride only attracted their attension as he made his way through.

Harbinger
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!