Rural Japan

Rural Japan

a part of “Rural Japan”, a fictional universe by xLevesquex.

This takes place in rural Japan where incredibly strange things are constantly happening around the village, these characters deal with living with spirits!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rural Japan”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Rural Japan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:54 pm

@The Comback Kid; for sure! I'll put down your reservation right now. :)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:20 pm

I would like to reserve Sora. But I do have one thing I need to mention. My family and I are going on vacation in May and will be gone for like 10 days. This will happen around mid-May btw after my youngest brother starts his summer brake from college. So, will this be an issue? I don't have time to work on the profile tonight, but I will try to work on it and get it up by Friday. I enjoy characters like Sora and it'll be interesting to play a 'practical person'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:52 am

Hi again, I also don't want to start making my character until I know it's reserved.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi, just wanted to let you know i'll be spectating this rp, seems like a great one ^ω^

nosyfatguy
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiriel on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:29 pm

That's if the creator reincarnates

Kiriel
Member for 3 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:39 pm

Kiriel wrote:That's if the creator reincarnates

I hope he/she does o.o .I'm very excited for this rp!!
"You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero. You just need to know who you are and stay true to that." - Vriska Serket

"All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one's consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface... the subconscious... is far more vast." - Aonuma Shun

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 3 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:13 pm

hooooly shit you guys, I'm sooooo sorry for my absence!!! I wasn't on for a while and then ended up going to another town to visit my grandparents, who's wifi was literally slower than my metabolism so I just didn't bother for like a week. I'll post a beginning and message the person who wanted to reserve a role!

xLevesquex
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:18 pm

ALSO, if anyone wants to take Kai's role, that'd be grand! if not, I'll end up taking his part. & if Zodia195 ends up resigning their reservation, I'll also need someone to fill that role in! but again, I'll also take her role if no one steps up to take it, which is fine. :)

xLevesquex
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiriel on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:59 pm

Hooray! I thought that this thing would never take off!

Kiriel
Member for 3 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:22 pm

Welcome back! We can get this thing rolling!

*Edit*
I forgot to ask this question XD
Does the Amagasa family arrive today? Or did they arrive awhile ago?
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:48 am

Thank you! & the Amagasa family has lived in the tiny rural village for many generations. if that isn't what you mean, yes, they pick up the others up today.

xLevesquex
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:03 am

Even though I phrased my question wrong, that actually solved my question XD

Well I will get a post up tomorrow, The older brother is going to have to set the example! And be the one to cook for the family!

I look forward to seeing this RP blossom.

*edit*

Well...I said I would post yesterday but it seems fate has yet again taken another turn. I guess I shall post when I have free time now...Soz.

Specmarine
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:47 am

Oh my gosh I am so sorry I haven't said anything, I was on holidays for the past week and I didn't have any access to a laptop. I'll post as soon as possible! Also, should we use Japanese honorifics (eg; -san, -chan, etc)?

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 3 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiriel on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:36 am

rip

Kiriel
Member for 3 years
Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!