Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Sage University: Prophecies Chosen

Sage University: Prophecies Chosen

a part of “Sage University: Prophecies Chosen”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

The Realm is a magical place where all the species live in harmony. The heir's of all the kingdom's in the Realm are attending Sage University. But not everything is as its seems as the Dark Master plots his return. Look inside for more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sage University: Prophecies Chosen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sage University: Prophecies Chosen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 am

Finally finished my homework! Hooray.
I'll try to post something tonight, but I want to get something in quick for another roleplay and I'm dead beat tired.
If not tonight, then definitely tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:02 am

with those who are having a conversation with Thunder just change it to Frost. Because he is playing the same role just a different character he started off where Thunder stopped.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:16 am

I am a bit confused. Does everyone hate Blaine?
Cause I thought he only had troubles with "Frost" the nerd.

Feels like he isn't so liked in this R.P. Wasn't sure if that is how it is. Kind of doesn't feel like it suits my character if everyone hates him. I thought he was suppose to be the Idol? Not the hated Rebel guy. Feels like the Rebel and The Idol switched spots.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:17 am

@ Ville ----- o.o...oh yeah i noticed..that too!...but i didn't say anything...its a bit weird...
CAKE! It solves everything!

Arisato
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:38 am

Yeah I was going to say......people like Phoebe and Katherine are suppose to like Blaine. Autumn doesnt hate him she just doesnt feel comfortable around him.

AvalonKnight
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:20 pm

I knew that was suppose to hate me is "The Nerd" that was about it. And maybe the "Rebel"

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:47 am

...I can change my post so it doesn't seem like Phoebe hates him so much

EDIT: Phoebe is now more friendly in my latest post
Last edited by ISpeakTheTruth on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Anyone spoken to 'Jacob' they only posted once this whole time.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:48 pm

I just want everyone to know i am waiting for ShatteredWings to post. Starlight has been busy with homework but hopefully she will hav a post for Jacob soon.

AvalonKnight
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Busy yet can make time to be online everyday? XD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!