Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Sailor Moon: Shadow Blitz

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Sailor Moon: Shadow Blitz

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Topaz Varahauk held Serena's brooch loosely in her hand, as the typhoon raged around her. "How am I suppose to save anyone, when I can't save myself from Serena's old baggage?" she inquired of the brooch. Everytime she thought she could break the circle of torment, more of Serena's old enemies decided to blitz her. The trail of broken bodies Topaz left in her wake was almost biblical in it's portion to the lives she might has saved. Heaving a breath, she stared up into the typhoon and closed her dark eyes. 'Queen Serenity, when will this end?'

"In a war I didn't sign up for, with no back up or security net, and no exit in sight. Thanks Serena, just what I needed." she said softly, hearing the sarcasm in her voice. Shoving that to the backburner, Topaz pockets the brooch and turns up the high collar of her white trench coat. Bolting out of the cover she raced through the back alleys of downtown. Drawing on her mental map to lead her home; she slid into autopilot allowing her mind to blank out. 'And this war I was forcibly drafted into has been going on for to long. Not even sure if I am turning the tide.' she thought, hopping over an abandoned car. Checking her stride while nearing a bus, she recompartmentized her unoriginized thoughts.

Blocks later she finally stopped in front of a battered apartment building. One that showed how the battles were more savage than before. Entering, Topaz saw the people give her as wide a berth as humanly possible. And she couldn't fault them for it, given what hell she had indirectly caused in the process of doing her duty. 'Scared and traumatized, I would be to if I were in their shoes. But unlike them, I have it worse. Being unable to think that it will end one day.' she thought, riding the jerry rigged elevator to her floor. Watching the floor numbers climb she sighed softly. "Dancing with my demons and praying for a scared heart to heal my shattered soul." Topaz states, tracing the brooch. Once the elevator stopped, she walked out into a debris strewn hallway. Heading to her apartment Topaz tuned out the sounds of daily life and wondered if she would get killed in this war of drawn out atriction.

Pausing to open the door she enters her isolated cave of bleached out emotions. "My hole in the ground." she whispered. Once the door was closed and locked, Topaz dropped herself on to a worn-out futon. Sprawling she threw an arm over her face and tossed the brooch across the room. Hearing it thud loudly she sighed deeply. "Long day, long week, and it's not going end any-damn-time soon." she murmured. Topaz began counting back from a thousand. By the time she reached three hundred and twenty, she had drifted off to her dreamless darkness.

Waking late the next morning, Topaz showered and changed for her weekly meeting with Serena. Growling softly, she retrieved the brooch from it's spot. "Could do without this, but it's mandatory." Topaz stated softly. Snorting in frustration, she grabbed the blackhole colored sunglasses and settled them over her eyes. Leaving the apartment she walked to the last bus stop in town. Taking afew seconds to find the teleportation mark, Topaz touched it. Feeling it pulse with power she closed her dark eyes to lets it feel her. "Prism power." she whispered.

Appearing in the Neo Crystal kingdom's palace, Topaz walks the grand staircase. Her demeanor gradually hardened as the throne room came into view. All the frustration and anger boiled inside of her mental bubble that held everything check. Narrowing her eyes on the door she watched it swing open. And sitting there atop the throne was Serena with Darin standing next her. "Five this week ma'am." she prempting Serena. Once the meeting got rolling Topaz fell into her lone enforcer role while answering Serena.

Time trudged on as the other Scouts added their inquiries to Serena's. 'Ungrateful haritas. While you sit comforty on your protected chairs, I have to do the work of you and the outer Scouts. All by my damn self.' Topaz fumed. "Thank you Topaz, that'll be all. See you next week." Nodding in reply, she passed Rini on her out. Barely acknowledging the princess she bounded down the stairs two at time. Upon reaching the bottom Topaz paused to let Haruka & Michelle pass by. 'So blissfully in love that stings my soul. How lucky for them.' she thought, hearing the venom in her mind. Reaching the teleportation mark she slammed her hand over it. Needing to leave before she exploded on the next passer by. Topaz closed her eyes and visualized her destination. 'Need to get away for a bit.'

Back at the bus stop, she ran back to the apartment building. Dodging the people in her path Topaz wondered if she was breaking under the strain. 'Going to hard for to long.' she mused. Seeing the building, she angled towards the rotating garage and slowed. "Always alone." she states, coming to a stop. Retrieving her 240Z, she slid in and turned over the engine. Feeling her car rumble to life Topaz waited serveral moments before peeling off. Swerving between cars and trucks she pointed her car towards the mountains. 'The mountains again. Fine my cousin has been wanting to see me again anyway.'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Sailor Moon: Shadow Blitz

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:49 am

Ikkou Yagami (Sailor Aquarius) and Subaru Atsushi (Sailor Gemini)

The sound of Ikkou’s car engine hummed quietly as he drove down the mountain side road. Subaru sat in the passenger’s seat staring out the window. The breeze was great as they drove. The Mountain air was really refreshing after coming from the city. Ikkou stared at the road ahead as if in a trance. His thoughts were on the recent happenings the year had brought. He and Subaru had been through a lot together.

They had fought as sailor soldiers for many years in the past however they had only reawakened recently. They realized that they were lovers long ago in the Silver Millennium and served as special zodiac sailor guardians. Having been Reborn on earth like several of the other sailor guardians and the Princess Serenity, they led quiet lives unaware of the past life until a couple of years ago.

Recently the city suffered discrete attacks against civilians by monsters. The amount of these disturbances began to increase as of late. Ikkou began to become quite frustrated that he and Subaru were only able to be reactionary and unable to root out the source of the trouble. The city had become stressful and they desperately needed a break from fighting and being on the lookout for the next attack. Subaru suggested they visit the mountain spa and resort. Ikkou glanced over at Subaru who was trying his best to ignore the constant thought of the looming threat to peace. Ikkou could only smile as he thought, “Subaru… you always give me strength to keep fighting, even if for the strength to fight for the right of taking a break from fighting. I should try not to sulk.”

Ikkou cleared his throat and spoke with a whimsical smile, ”Hey seems we’re close to the resort. How’s about we hit the baths when we get settled?”

Subaru replied with a relieved smile, ”Sounds like a plan.” He then adjusted his glasses.

The two later relaxed in the bath house. Subaru closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. He couldn’t help but to wonder about their recent battles. They handled whatever came at them so far however without the silver crystal their chances of stopping the root problem were slim. “Where is Sailor Moon? We can’t possibly continue to fight this war alone.” Subaru said in a tired tone.

Ikkou embraced Subaru, “Hey now, she’ll appear again when she’s most needed. The Silver Crystal always does. Until that time arrives it means we can handle it. It’s no good of us to be weary and well doing.” He spoke in a calming tone. Ikkou too wished that their mission was clear cut but alas they had little direction and no help.

Later the two took a stroll in the town outside of the resort. They hoped that things would be calm and unlike the potentially dangerous city. They just needed a break from the fighting, a chance to simply be in love. Maybe here they would have that opportunity, even if for a brief moment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masato22
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:42 am

Three hours after nightfall Topaz pulled into the resort town where her cousin worked and lived. Leaving her 240z locked and parked in a covered parking space, she wandered through the town streets. The peaceful vibe that permeated from it soothed her soul, but she knew it wouldn't last. "Thanks Serena, for making me reface all your enemies. Alone." she scoffs, unconsciously touching the brooch. "TOPAZ!" Pausing midstride she glanced to see her cousin, Opal Serikyu, come running out of her job and straight towards her. As she prowed through two leisurely walking males, Topaz felt a surge recognition rush through her.

Eyes narrowing, while simultaneously turning to battle hardened dark spheres, Topaz stopped and crossed her arms just under her chest. "Hi Opal." she said in a calm way. "Hi, what brings Ms Moon Soldier to the sticks?" "The weekly 'What enemies have I killed' meeting and general reshuffling of marching orders for the week." Topaz replied as she felt Opal loop an arm in hers. 'Scouts, whoop-de-freakin'-do, about time some showed the hell up.' she heatedly thought as the brooch began grow through her trench coat. "How long are you staying this time?" Topaz wasn't sure how long she was staying. "Either till I'm bored or I get summoned to deal with another attack in the city."

Opal, after seeing her cousin's eyes lose their softness, followed her gaze till she saw what Topaz did. 'The males I ran through.' she thought as memories of seeing Topaz trudged in from whatever fight she had finished in the city. 'Won't be long till I can join her in her war.' she mused, thinking of the Silver Millennium choker she found on her last forage into Topaz's battered home city. Once piecing it together from what she heard from Topaz and the news, Opal had decided to help out after she figured out how tap into the power. Which she was close to doing in the next few hours, barring any major hiccups till then.
~Neo Crystal's palace~
Haruka, laying in her bed with Michelle, found that she could sleep. Throwing her legs over the side of her queen mattress she kept replaying the quick run in she had with the current Sailor Moon. 'There was a lot anger buried in her body language.' she thought as it began to set off lightbulbs. After just a few minutes of following the line of thoughts, it suddenly clicked for her. "Shit!" Haruka stood and grabbed her Crystal, she started to leave only to see Michelle getting up. "What's wrong?" Haruka glanced to the side, "Something about the run in from earlier just hit me. The new Sailor Moon has fighting Serena's enemies alone for the past five years. Just realized that she could snap at any of us for what she's been through." she replied. Haruka saw the thoughts in Michelle's mind come to the same conclusion she had. "So we're rejoining the fight?" she heard her lover ask. Haruka, remembering the promise she made to Michelle long ago, nods curtly.

"Yes, it's the right thing to do." she said, watching Michelle grab her Crystal. "Ok, Haruka lead the way. I love you." Shutting her eyes as she felt her lover kiss her, Haruka returned with equal feeling. "Love you to." Breaking the kiss she lead Michelle to the teleportation mark that connection the Neo Crystal kingdom to the city. 'Hope she would accept our help.' Haruka mused.

Draruto
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:27 pm

Ikkou Yagami and Subaru Atsushi

Ikkou and Subaru walked leisurely along the quiet night road when a young woman hastily rushed through them. They were startled by the abrupt happening however before they could protest, they realized the young woman was already engaged in a full on conversation with another young woman. Subaru could feel the wind rush past him as it carried a premonition. ”Do you feel that?” Subaru said to Ikkou as he stood staring at the woman.

Ikkou tucked a few strands of his blond hair behind his ear. ”Yeah… It’s as if the silver crystal is nearby… I can sense its energy faintly however something’s off. Is the moon princess really here?” Ikkou said quietly to Subaru. Both Ikkou and Subaru pulled out their Transformation pens, both of which glowed softly in flashes. The pens were reacting to the proximity of the Silver Crystal.

Subaru adjusted his glasses on his face. He looked on in disbelief. ”The Silver Crystal must be held by one of them. However, neither of them is the princess. What would they be doing with the Silver Crystal? Perhaps we should keep an eye on them”?

“I agree, Subaru.” Ikkou replied.

masato22
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:06 am

Taking the brooch from her pocket, which made Opal step back, Topaz loosed a long and loud whistle while holding the brooch out in her palm. "Looking for me scouts?" she asked, hearing the hardness in her tone. She saw her grip tighten on the brooch and the barely visible outline of the power that radiated from it. Feeling the rage that burns inside of her begin to flare up. Topaz restrained herself from lashing out at them, Topaz knew they not the source of her anger. 'They probably didn't know I was active.' she mused, her harden gaze meet the blonde's gaze.

"No offense, but whatever made you come running here. I've had a lot worse for a lot longer." she adds, lowering her hand and turning her gaze skyward. Running her free hand through her hair Topaz unwilling watched past battles. Slamming her dark eyes shut, she began to silently mouth a prayer for strength. One that she got off of the internet during one of the many dark spells she went through. 'When will I explode?' she wondered, taking several deep breaths to calm her rage. "How can save anyone, when I don't have anyone to save me."

Opal, hearing her cousin's low toned statement, went back to Topaz's side and gently grabbed her wrist. "Look at me." she ordered. Seeing Topaz's gaze turn towards her's, Opal takes her cousin's chin into her hand and matched her dark gaze. "You're here to decompress cuz, not to wallow in the darkness you've been in since Serena drafted to fight her war for her. And you have me, Topaz, in the all ways that matters." Opal states. Seeing the softness return Topaz's gaze. "I know Opal, I know. But..." Opal stopped Topaz with her thumb, "Don't start, I know everything you're going to say. And it doesn't matter right now. There's only here and now." Pulling her cousin into her arms, Opal felt Topaz finally drop the shieldwall that kept everyone at a distance. Comforting the emotionally drained girl Opal glanced at the males and shook her head. "Fighting for to long with out any back up. Some people aught to be grateful that Topaz has exploded yet." she mumbles, feeling Topaz pull herself closer. Gently patting her long black, Opal glanced skyward and thought, 'Not much longer cuz.'

Draruto
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:56 pm

Ikkou and Subaru witnessed the dark haired woman pull out the Moon Princess’ Transformation broach. The Silver Crystal was indeed here. They were even further shocked to see it reacting to the young woman. Ikkou had had enough wondering and wanted answers now. Stepping forward, the blonde man spoke to the two ladies.

”Pardon my bluntness, however, who are you and what are you doing with the Silver Imperial Crystal? It is the heirloom of the Silver Moon Family. It doesn’t belong to you.” Ikkou realized that they might have held a clue to the whereabouts of the moon princess.

Subaru also added, ”And how are you utilizing the crystal? It’s almost impossible for anyone outside of the moon family.” Subaru hoped that their approach wouldn’t result in a confrontation. Ikkou had the tendency to be impulsive which sometimes caused trouble.

masato22
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:39 pm

"Her name is Topaz Varahauk and how she's able to use the brooch is only for her and Serena to know. Plus, unlike you and Gemini, she's been fighting four years longer and was drafted by Serena to fight against the returning threats. So let it drop Aquarius " Topaz looked up to Haruka and Michelle walk out of the shadows, stepping from Opal and glared at the pair of older Scouts. "What do you want Haruka?" she inquired. "To help when you return to the city. If your at anger at Serena isn't to high and if you'll have us."

Her eyes narrowing to harden slits as she took in Haruka's words, she turnt her gaze to blonde. "So what blondie, you knew what you were walking into before hand. I wasn't so lucky," Topaz growled, jabbing her closed fist in to the blonde's chest, "and also, unlike you two, I meet with Serena every week to keep her informed on what foes I've killed." Backing away from the male, so she won't lash out, Topaz heaved a deep breath. "We both of you do what I said and buck up if I do something stupid?" she asked Haruka.

Haruka, after glancing to her lover and having silent debate, nods towards Topaz. "Yes we will Topaz." she adds as Michelle went over to Topaz. As she watched her grasp Topaz's hand, Haruka glanced towards the blonde. "So will you drop it or will you push the issue and fight her?" Haruka inquired, tilting her head.

Michelle looked into Topaz's eyes and saw what Haruka noticed earlier. 'What have we done to her?' she wondered, as Topaz removed her hand from her grasp. "Time." Understanding what that meant Michelle to Haruka's side. 'She wants time to get over her anger.' she thought, knowing her lover would know what she was thinking. Seeing Haruka nod her understanding Michelle wondered what will happen now.

Draruto
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:31 pm

"Her name is Topaz Varahauk and how she's able to use the brooch is only for her and Serena to know. Plus, unlike you and Gemini, she's been fighting four years longer and was drafted by Serena to fight against the returning threats. So let it drop Aquarius " Topaz looked up to Haruka and Michelle walk out of the shadows, stepping from Opal and glared at the pair of older Scouts. "What do you want Haruka?" she inquired. "To help when you return to the city. If you’re at anger at Serena isn't too high and if you'll have us."

Ikkou and Subaru were taken aback. The young woman knew who they were and she addressed them by their sailor names. Neither Subaru nor Ikkou could recall any distinct memory of either young woman from the Silver Millennium. With the appearance of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune things really needed explanation. “Where had the other sailor soldiers been all this time?” Subaru thought.

“So what blondie, you knew what you were walking into beforehand. I wasn't so lucky," Topaz growled at Ikkou, jabbing her closed fist in to the blonde's chest, "and also, unlike you two, I meet with Serena every week to keep her informed on what foes I've killed." Backing away from Ikkou. Topaz heaved a deep breath. "Will both of you do what I said and buck up if I do something stupid?" she asked Haruka.

After Uranus and Neptune spoke with Topaz, Subaru rebutted. We’ve only recently reawakened our past memories in this life. We’ve been looking for the other Sailor Soldiers but until now have had no luck. You meet with the Princess?

Ikkou also spoke, trying to set aside his annoyance that Topaz jabbed him. “Well seems like you’ve got some explaining to do, all of you. Like why does Serenity need anyone to fight in her stead? She never turns her back on those that need defending. Are you saying something happened to her? Also, are you telling us that YOU are our leader?

Ikkou looked down into his open palm and the Aquarius symbol shined. He continued to speak, ”Back in the Silver Millennium, the Zodiac Soldiers swore an oath to Queen Serenity to protect the Solar System from covert agents of the Dark Moon Kingdom known as Death Stars. The Death Stars have returned, hence we’ve reawakened here. If you require the Sailor Soldiers of the Zodiac to follow you without question, you must earn out allegiance. At least until we have heard from Serenity herself.”

Subaru added, ”Forgive us, but we can’t trust Sailor Uranus and Neptune’s joining you as solid proof given their history of going rogue when they find it convenient. We will offer to assist you but following your leadership will require the Queen’s command. I hope you’ll understand.”

masato22
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:19 am

"By the time her foes showed up, she was with child and couldn't fight. The others had settled into quieter lives. And no, nothing happened to her, she's currently sitting on her throne in the palace that I was at before coming here. I'm only leader by technicality of having the brooch." Topaz replied, turning and crossing her arms. "I won't ask either of you to follow me as a person, nor will I except you to trust me as far you can throw me. All I will ask for is that you do what is right and just. Like Serena would want any of her friends to do in this situation."

Perking, Topaz glanced around and searched for whatever ghosted her sixth sense. Not seeing anything close that could've caused it she sighed softly and started towards Opal's house. 'She might have duck away during the chat.' she thought, when she noticed that her cousin had vanished from the spot. "I'll be around if you want learn about me." Topaz called over her shoulder to the male scouts.

"I'll go get us a room. Later love." Haruka heard Michelle state as she walked down the path. Once her lover disappeared from view, she turned and faced the two males. "Anything you want to ask?" Haruka asked, hands sliding into her pockets.

Draruto
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!